Page 2 of 8 [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2014, 6:37 pm

billiscool wrote:
leafplant wrote:

ha, funny how you put in words like liberal in feminist in a sentence that has nothing to do with either of those terms. Are you on Republican marketing payroll or something?

Im just pointing out that liberals and feminist need to stop
using the ''sexist''excuse,for some men failure with women.
Sexism is not going to prevent a man from getting a date.
I've been on Player,pua,alpha male blog,these men hate women,
yet,they can attract women,why because their attractive,have
money,high social status,it's the only the ugly,unkept,weird
sexism men,that liberal and feminist hate the most.

And seriously, do you really think it's the feminists, who generally try to have some respect for themselves, who are dating the douchebag men?

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2014, 6:43 pm

If a female PUA were to try to seduce me, then I'm pretty sure that I would go along for the ride.

salamandaqwerty
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2014, 6:44 pm

Δ well said who-am-i

salamandaqwerty
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2014, 6:47 pm

AP I always get a disturbing cold shiver run down my spine wen I read your musings

TheGoggles
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2014, 6:48 pm

Who_Am_I wrote:
billiscool wrote:
leafplant wrote:

ha, funny how you put in words like liberal in feminist in a sentence that has nothing to do with either of those terms. Are you on Republican marketing payroll or something?

And seriously, do you really think it's the feminists, who generally try to have some respect for themselves, who are dating the douchebag men?

Yeah, PUA's are all about women who are vulnerable and have self-esteem issues, which makes their philosophy even more creepy.

The reason PUA are "successful" is because they know how to spot a victim, and how to manipulate them. That's why they dress like Dr.Seuss characters, have douchey facial hair, and still manage to charm women at bars. Also, it stands to reason that many of the PUA videos you watched probably have actresses who were assisting in a "dramatization of real events."

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2014, 6:59 pm

TheGoggles wrote:

Yeah, PUA's are all about women who are vulnerable and have self-esteem issues, which makes their philosophy even more creepy.

The reason PUA are "successful" is because they know how to spot a victim, and how to manipulate them. That's why they dress like Dr.Seuss characters, have douchey facial hair, and still manage to charm women at bars. Also, it stands to reason that many of the PUA videos you watched probably have actresses who were assisting in a "dramatization of real events."

see,this why Im not a liberal.women choose to sleep with these men,
pua guys are not wizards. If women don't want to be use by creepy
pua guys,then why don't they stop going to bars.If a woman does sleep
with a creepy pua guy,she made that decision.Women are adults,not children.

salamandaqwerty
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2014, 7:07 pm

billiscool wrote:
TheGoggles wrote:

Seriously ?, bill , just re read what you wrote.

YourMajesty
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2014, 7:13 pm

TheGoggles wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:
billiscool wrote:
leafplant wrote:

This one isn't like that, hence why I didn't spot him at first. He's socially a bit awkward and doesn't dress pua-ish. I really don't like those slick types attempting to slither into my vagina or overly confident fake types of people so I wouldn't bother to begin with. But agreeably it IS very creepy that they try to take advantage of people's insecurities. I've seen that too on those sites.

So empathetic :roll:

leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2014, 7:37 pm

billiscool wrote:
leafplant wrote:

I think you need to stop using words liberals and feminists as I am not even sure you know what they mean.

People always like to look for an excuse why they are not themselves at fault. It's what makes them people.

I've seen so many feminist site about ''nice guys''than I do about ''sexist player''
feminist will say something like''it's the nice guy,bitter attitude,sexist behavior
is why they fail with women''even if these so-called nice guys are sexist,
that's not the reason their getting rejected,their getting rejected by
how they look,how they act.their weak social skills

question,how come these sexist player,alpha male,even far right
sexist christian male, are not getting rejected,why because their attractive,
have good social skills.

You might as well complain about car salesmen selling people overly expensive cars that don't work well and that they don't need. Because that is the same level of dealing with people that PUAs employ. It's not the fault of women, it's the fault of PUA being exploitative, manipulative, liars and it is also a numbers game. PUAs don't care about being rejected so they will try it on with 10 or more women in one evening. Statistically speaking, one of them will fall for their sales pitch. The non PUA guys are not looking to score, they are looking to connect with someone and that's not easy because you are looking at compatibility issues. Also, non PUA guys have self confidence issues so don't even approach that many women and when they do get rejected they take a lot longer to recover than a PUA. A PUA will move on from a rejection and take it out on the victim who falls for his con. A lot of people fall for cons all the time. The whole world commerce is run on the backs of people who are too stupid to know they are being exploited. PUA stands for Pick Up Artist. It's a synonym for con-man.

You want to be one of those, go ahead, but tell me, if you are successful at picking up women, who gets the credit, considering that when you are unsuccessful, the liberals and the feminists get the blame?

TheGoggles
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2014, 7:40 pm

billiscool wrote:
TheGoggles wrote:

Politics has nothing to do with this. Manipulating vulnerable people is not something a good person does.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2014, 8:21 pm

leafplant wrote:
You might as well complain about car salesmen selling people overly expensive cars that don't work well and that they don't need. Because that is the same level of dealing with people that PUAs employ. It's not the fault of women, it's the fault of PUA being exploitative, manipulative, liars and it is also a numbers game. PUAs don't care about being rejected so they will try it on with 10 or more women in one evening.

so,PUA's have mind control over women? their not wizards,they don't
have magic powers. Women choose to sleep with these guys.

TheGoggles
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2014, 8:34 pm

billiscool wrote:
leafplant wrote:
You might as well complain about car salesmen selling people overly expensive cars that don't work well and that they don't need. Because that is the same level of dealing with people that PUAs employ. It's not the fault of women, it's the fault of PUA being exploitative, manipulative, liars and it is also a numbers game. PUAs don't care about being rejected so they will try it on with 10 or more women in one evening.

so,PUA's have mind control over women? their not wizards,they don't
have magic powers. Women choose to sleep with these guys.

Elderly people choose to fall for Nigerian scams.
People with deceased loved ones choose to fall for "psychic medium" scams.
People with PTSD choose to withdraw from society and have anger problems.

YourMajesty
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2014, 9:07 pm

I told him I don't want to have anything to do with him anymore.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2014, 9:36 pm

YourMajesty wrote:
I told him I don't want to have anything to do with him anymore.

awesome,you proved my point.

Kezzstar
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2014, 10:32 pm

billiscool wrote:
TheGoggles wrote:

And why don't women cover themselves from head to toe, and why don't they just stay in the house away from all those big, bad, nasty, mean men?

Because men never get manipulated, used and hurt by women. Ever.

mouthyb
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Jan 2014, 12:00 am

Ewww, no. First hint of negging will cause me to need to be vicious in response.

The feels are shipped in by train once a week--Friday, I'm in love.