Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

StarCity
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2014, 3:52 pm

I like "pecks on the lips" as part of intimacy, but as for "French kissing" YUK
French kissing is when people put their tounges in eachothers mouths & move them around. To me, that is horrible.

To me, kissing someone is a way of showing that I like them and that they have done something nice towards me in a big way.

It isn't natural for me, but it enables me to "fit in".
It is VERY tiring and draining, but at least we can appear like them even though it is an act. Like being on the stage.
They can't see it is emulation, and so we are accepted.

Deuterium
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Jan 2014, 5:21 pm

I find kissing (on the lips) to be completely repulsive. Skin-kisses are fine, though.

modernmax
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2014, 6:22 pm

I've kissed four girls on the lips, and the one who I like the most on the cheek before. It didn't feel like much, and It didn't make me feel good inside much. My favorite was probably with my current crush, even though it was only on the cheek. I think she felt something though, because she stood motionless for a few seconds then ran away screaming into her house. Probably because I did it in front of 15 other people, including her sisters and a couple of friends :P