What you would do if you discovered before marriage cheating

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

solo
Raven
Raven

20 Aug 2016, 12:09 am

Personally I would never be in an open relationship ( dating or married) i am an exclusive person and would only be with someone that is the same even before marriage ( yeah I'm single)

There is no gray area for me regarding this subject. I don't care if I've been with you for multiple years. Cheat on me and your ass is out on the street. Pack your bags or I will pack them for you. Don't come back begging and even consider talking to me. I will never talk to you, help you, etc. it's over. I have no problem cutting people out of my life. Cheating guarantees no second chance at a relationship with me.

-solo

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

20 Aug 2016, 12:43 am

Would see it as a total betrayal and it would be over, the person would be disgusting to me at that point.

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2016, 9:25 pm

For a wife probably need a 3-12 month break to figure out what the hell I think of the person with this pollution tainting my bond and rapport with them, you don't toss away or steam clean someone you've freaking wed because of it but you need to interpret and process everything around and within such a betrayal and weakness in the connection and see whether it all adds up and if you feel the value still reflects, whatever that means I'm waffling abstractly. I don't like cheats so I will always break a romantic involvement with a cheat, but I would never seek to erase their colour and merits, I just will never want to put loving energy into them in an active sense. If I'd married someone and found out they'd bee unfaithful however well I guess it would be pretty conflicting in how I'd approach it because they would have also married me beyond the cheating, it's a mind f*** ain't it. I'd think 'if I knew this at the time, we wouldn't be here' so it's really a heavy thing.