Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2008, 2:47 pm

Sounds hot to me!

kbergren21
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Mar 2008, 10:54 am

haha Just play along. And tease the crap out of her back and be a cocky unwaivering ass! I know I'd have fun with this individual :P.

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2008, 3:00 pm

is she around 30? I've seen it hit a lot of women about that age..;) Or, there's some women who just like the idea (having had a pregnant daughter around, I can tell you it's not all bliss...;) Could just be role-playing.

seriously, the law, the churches, etc., would saddle you with an 18-year obligation if you obliged her. You might delicately bring up why the BF isn't interested in being the 'donor'...

Bozewani
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Mar 2008, 11:47 am

Talk to your boss about her behavior that is distracting employees

that will stop her

floaty
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

18 Apr 2008, 11:32 am

Morrissey wrote:
I just feel a little bit blackmailed, because as far as i'm concerned I couldn't turn down a bit of intimacy in my situation but at the same time there's what she wants - so to summarise she wants to be knocked up but I just want a kiss and a cuddle...lol, too very far away extremes

Why?
I understand that it must be hard on you but this woman has a boyfriend. Sleeping with her, even if she just wanted a bit of fun would be very wrong.

viska
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2008, 12:39 pm

Kalister is right, IMO.

FreeSpirit2000
Toucan
Toucan

01 Sep 2009, 1:43 am

Morrissey wrote:
Hi, although you probably may laugh at the title, well, yes it is funny, as in 'isn't life funny' type of way, however...

It's true, my office colleague (and kind of lunch buddy) who interacts with me on a deep level and plays mind games with me 9-5 wants me to get her pregnant, she already has a boyfriend but I guess her priority is in having a child, be it a rather odd way of going about it, she hasn't said this out loud and directly but she keeps going on about all these recent films - Juno, Knocked Up and Accidental Pregnancy and asking if I like them, and she said today she keeps having reoccuring dreams of pregnancy, the signals are pretty clear and because i'm so dam well innocent, passive and vulnerable it's kind of scaring me a bit. Especially as I have told her before that I find her attractive. I think i'm going to have to be mean in response to her, she is so manipulative but my mind blindness doesn't pick up on everything she does and therefore I am easily lead in conversation.

I've never had a girlfriend and she knows it, she knows i'm innocent and she knows I find her attractive, I just hope she doesn't boil bunnies.

any advice how to handle this absurd scenario?

Honestly, i have mixed views about this situation/scenario. I think either she is just playing mind games with you, messing aroung with you and just jokeing around with you. All you have to do is not make yourself look too desperate in front of her eyes and do not show too much interest in her, and maybe she won't mess around with your mind then.

Seanmw
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2009, 10:06 pm

Morrissey wrote:
hey thanks for the advice

an added fact though which I didn't mention is there's this staff room downstairs which is not used much (oh golly my luck), she said to me today that it's lockable, we've had lunch in there before...it all makes sense

I shall stay away from there! lol
lol :lol: :lol:

if she wanted to get knocked up though all she'd have to do is visit the local sperm bank though right?

Seanmw
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2009, 10:10 pm

ToadOfSteel wrote:
Get a vasectomy and you could probably get away with free sex 5 or 6 times before she starts calling shenanigans...

(that was a joke btw...)
if it weren't so impractical :doh:,
that actually sounds like it would be a great and HILARIOUS idea :lmao:

Oregon
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Sep 2009, 9:25 am

Kid = child support! Don't get trapped.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2009, 10:13 am