I'm going to ask her tomorrow. No excuses.

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

CHAOS
Raven
Raven

13 Feb 2006, 12:23 am

Davius NEEDS to update this thread or we will have to tell her for him. :D

ELLCIM
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2006, 8:04 pm

autisticon wrote:
From there, just work on stimulating conversation, make sure to touch her a lot (but not in an akward way). And at teh end, try to snag a kiss. Now she'll know how you feel, w/o having to actually say it. It will make things a lot easier for both sides, believe me.

Touching her a lot is not something GroovyDruid and David DeAngelo would agree with, although the kiss at the end would be Kosher. I think that depends on the individual girl though.

autisticon
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

14 Feb 2006, 12:37 pm

I believe it was David DeAngelo himself who first recommended kinosthetics. Personally, I find it works better than anything else I've ever heard out of that guy. I tend to be very subtle about it, like if I'm trying to squeeze by a girl in a hall I might put my hand on her back (as I excuse myself) so she knows not to back into me. Or there's the good old "kidney squeeze" and of course, the tickle fight.

Of course you have to be able to judge how she responds to these actions. If she responds negatively, back off, she isnt interested. However I tend to use these techniques on girls I know are interested.

Davius
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

18 Feb 2006, 12:59 pm

Alright, it seems people are still following this thread so I guess I should give an update.

My friend I was interested in, I still tried to make a few moves on her, but seems she's interested in other guys, I think I'm definately in the friends category with her. You can tell just by the way she talks and acts around other guys and so forth. I've decided I just want her as a friend. Theres plenty of other girls out there and really, I'm not feeling too desperate. I'm not as hung up on her as I was a while ago.

((and this isn't just an excuse. Sure I could still outright ask her just to be sure, but I don't want any weirdness between me and her, theres a good chance she's going to be a roomate next year but letting her know I like her in this way could definately make her un comfortable with me))

I made this decision for myself about 2 weeks ago. Things are going swimmingly, except for the fact that I still want someone in my life.