Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

ptown
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Feb 2009, 9:08 pm

so many folks are so longing for affection, someone actually started cuddle parties.
check it out www.cuddleparty.com
we're all so disconnected from what human-ness and community is supposed to be about.

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2009, 9:47 pm

ptown wrote:
so many folks are so longing for affection, someone actually started cuddle parties.
check it out www.cuddleparty.com
we're all so disconnected from what human-ness and community is supposed to be about.

Orgies of the mind? Are you s**ttin' me?

Cyanide
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2009, 10:21 pm

ToadOfSteel wrote:
alex wrote:
Sirunus wrote:
Has anybody else here ever mistaken friendliness as signals that a girl likes you? How do you feel once you get suckered in, waiting for months to make your move, only to find out she viewed you nothing more than a friend? The friend zone is apparently impossible to escape. Am I doomed to be single until the day I die?

dude you can't wait to make the move or that's where you'll end up.

Sometimes not waiting to make that move can be disastrous as well. There was one girl I had some interest in, and I decided to make an early move, much earlier than the month or so (at least) I would usually wait, and called her. To date, I have not creeped anyone else out as much in my life...

Did she give you her number, or did you look her up in the phone book?.... That tends to make quite a difference....