flirting... what signs to look for in women anyone?

Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Silvervarg
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2009, 8:46 am

j5689 wrote:
Silvervarg wrote:
j5689 wrote:
MsTriste wrote:
...when they look you in the eye and smile...
Damn, I think I've been getting that lately. I just haven't noticed.

Does it count if they smile right after they look at you?

Be carefull with the "aftersmile", theymight think you are ammusing.
Amused that I'm acting kind of stalkerish?

Who knows? It mighbe anything, a habit/how you look/something that reminds her of something els.

j5689
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Feb 2009, 9:30 am

Silvervarg wrote:
j5689 wrote:
Silvervarg wrote:
j5689 wrote:
MsTriste wrote:
...when they look you in the eye and smile...
Damn, I think I've been getting that lately. I just haven't noticed.

Does it count if they smile right after they look at you?

Be carefull with the "aftersmile", theymight think you are ammusing.
Amused that I'm acting kind of stalkerish?

Who knows? It mighbe anything, a habit/how you look/something that reminds her of something els.
She seems to have only started doing it recently.

zee
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2009, 11:31 am

I would focus on the obvious. Does she seem interested in you as a person? That's a huge one, she may just be polite when laughing at your jokes or answering questions, but if she asks you about yourself then that's a sign she's interested. Now whether it's romantic interest or friendship is another question, but that's where I would start.

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2009, 6:42 pm

zee wrote:
I would focus on the obvious. Does she seem interested in you as a person? That's a huge one, she may just be polite when laughing at your jokes or answering questions, but if she asks you about yourself then that's a sign she's interested. Now whether it's romantic interest or friendship is another question, but that's where I would start.

yeh, this is the kind i tend to notice alot, and the sad thing is, i kinda view myself in the negative light, and have been compared to house (based on the fact I can be a major pain in the ass). And because of that, I usualy tend to ignore it completemy, even if they are truly interested. So in a way, i think 99% of anything is just attention seeking acts.

Yes, I do have a DeviantArt, it is at.... http://demonabyss10.deviantart.com/

BlueMike
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Feb 2009, 10:23 am

One of the ways I educated myself on this subject was to observe neutrally.

Find a female friend you are not interested in (or several), and observe her interacting with other men. I found that once I was neutral about it, I could observe and learn.

A lot of it is subtle, and she may not even be aware of it. Things like angling her face toward the guy or touching her hair.

Study it the way you'd study how a computer works, or how a piece of machinery works. There are only a few standard types of body language out there. Once you get the hang of observing from a neutral place, you will be able to see it clearer when you're in the hot seat.

And for laughs, just watch men flirt, it usually consists of spreading the legs and smiling. Seriously.