Is it ever okay to look at a women's breasts?

Page 11 of 13 [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

SoulcakeDuck
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2010, 3:30 pm

JohnisBlind wrote:
What are the boundaries that are considered appropriate when interacting with the opposite sex with regard to visually appreciating a person's body?

Is it ever okay to look at a women's breasts when you are talking to them?

I have heard that a "discreet" glance is considered okay. How long is a glance? What makes a glance "discreet?

You often know if a girl wants you to look at her breasts depending on the clothes she is wearing. If her gear is revealing and tempting then I guess you could glance a little even when talking to her, it will only show that you are attracted to her (or her "orbs") and if she sees you looking she will know you took a liking to her or her dress up.

Girls that dress very covered up usually want you to keep your attention away from that area, but you can still take a look. It's only normal for a sexually active person to be drawn to breasts but also show respect by not glaring at them.

A glance is about 3-5 sec from afar. A regular glance close up is 1-2 sec. And a discreet glance from close up and during conversation is about tops 1 sec and often executed when she is looking the other way or at another direction. If you glance while in eye contact or if she's looking at you, she will know.

:::)

Sionis
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

13 Aug 2010, 3:41 pm

I find that women hate it when guys look at their breasts, especially if that's the first place you look. Never look at a girls boobs; I don't think its wrong but it won't get you brownie points.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2010, 6:18 pm

I would rather people look at my chest than into my eyes.

Lancebergy
Butterfly
Butterfly

15 Aug 2010, 1:29 pm

I have been caught, but every instance the women has always been flattered, and it usually has initiated a relationship or hookup. Most women are already attracted to me that talk to me cause I am so shy. But for the most part I never have to instigate women, I am naturally a happy person and attractive so it works it self out. I do have a hard time looking anyone in the eyes cause moving eye balls are confusing and i hate it so I usually look at the persons eyes. and besides boobs are nice to look at LOL!!

JohnisBlind
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2010, 2:33 pm

Lancebergy wrote:
I have been caught, but every instance the women has always been flattered, and it usually has initiated a relationship or hookup. Most women are already attracted to me that talk to me cause I am so shy. But for the most part I never have to instigate women, I am naturally a happy person and attractive so it works it self out. I do have a hard time looking anyone in the eyes cause moving eye balls are confusing and i hate it so I usually look at the persons eyes. and besides boobs are nice to look at LOL!!

So then obviously its not always a bad thing.

Jessi_in_wonderland
Toucan
Toucan

15 Aug 2010, 5:24 pm

breasts are kinda beautiful, embarrassingly I take quick glances at them occasionally but I try to be really subtle about it and that's coming from a girl. You're taking a chance staring because some like it, and others hate it. I like it, but that's me. Everyone is different, just try to be polite at first and if someone asks you to look or touch them, then they don't mind.

JohnisBlind
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2010, 8:42 pm

Jessi_in_wonderland wrote:
breasts are kinda beautiful, embarrassingly I take quick glances at them occasionally but I try to be really subtle about it and that's coming from a girl. You're taking a chance staring because some like it, and others hate it. I like it, but that's me. Everyone is different, just try to be polite at first and if someone asks you to look or touch them, then they don't mind.

Well that's it. They can be beautiful. It seems like some gals don't understand why men look.

Lancebergy
Butterfly
Butterfly

16 Aug 2010, 12:09 am

JohnisBlind wrote:
Lancebergy wrote:

So then obviously its not always a bad thing.

I think it is ok!!

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2010, 12:42 am

Depends.

A glance or two down there can make a lady feel good (I enjoy it), but not from a loser.
A loser is basically anyone who makes me feel uncomfortable in the sexual way, you know– giving off perv vibes on a continual basis. Like if they were to excessively hit on you, but you didn't like them.
Or if it was a creepy, sleazy stranger. That would make me unhappy.

But yeah, if he's a decent fellow, and his glance just kind of slips, it's nice. :) I look at boobs, too. :lol: They're pretty, and I like seeing how different they can be, or what I'm up against. :lol:

JohnisBlind
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2010, 12:50 am

Spazzergasm wrote:
Depends.

A glance or two down there can make a lady feel good (I enjoy it), but not from a loser.
A loser is basically anyone who makes me feel uncomfortable in the sexual way, you know– giving off perv vibes on a continual basis. Like if they were to excessively hit on you, but you didn't like them.

But yeah, if he's a decent fellow, and his glance just kind of slips, it's nice. :) I look at boobs, too. :lol: They're pretty, and I like seeing how different they can be, or what I'm up against. :lol:

That's much more affirming than some of the posts that I've been reading.

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2010, 12:56 am

JohnisBlind wrote:
Spazzergasm wrote:
Depends.

That's much more affirming than some of the posts that I've been reading.

That's good I hope?

Mutate
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Aug 2010, 2:33 am

JohnisBlind wrote:
Is it ever okay to look at a women's breasts?

Yes - on yours and her's wedding night, but only briefly and occasionally, for the purposes of stimulating you to be able to procreate.

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2010, 2:51 am

:lol: religiously influenced beliefs on this crack me up.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2010, 4:15 am

Pistonhead wrote:

Thou shall go fourth and drool at thou breasts for no longer than 30 seconds -Matthew 13:37 :lol:

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2010, 4:17 am

Asp-Z wrote:
Pistonhead wrote:

Thou shall go fourth and drool at thou breasts for no longer than 30 seconds -Matthew 13:37 :lol:

We're supposed to drool at our own breasts?

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2010, 4:17 am

Spazzergasm wrote:
Asp-Z wrote:
Pistonhead wrote:

We're supposed to drool at our own breasts?

Yup, the bible clearly says so right there :P