Interracial Dating and double standards

Page 11 of 21 [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 21  Next

Kjas
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2013, 6:02 am

Quote:
Those girls are saying 'I love you black guys' rapping, and singing, and swag'. Plain ridiculous and extremely generalizaing. To be honest I find that far more offensive. And yes, many white girls that swoon over black guys are the not very classy, not very educated, not very well spoken, quickly to get pregnant kind of white girls.

What I take issue with is the bolded part of your post. Who says you need to be the opposite of those things to be a decent human being?
Even if your other post wasn't racist - this one is sure elitist and classist.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2013, 6:07 am

Shau wrote:
Tyri0n wrote:
You have been reported to the mods.

That's a bit much, isn't it?

Cafeaulait wrote:
Nope, that´s not at all what I am implying. First, there is a difference between usually and always. Second, there is a difference between swooning over a certain type of guy and finding yourself to be attracted to someone. You seem to have a problem with interpretative reading, just like you showed in your previous posts.

I think the problem here is you having a problem with interpreting sarcasm and a guy trying to get a rise out of you. Oh you poor thing...

Quote:
I am attracted to black men, for sure, but swooning over black men like those girls in the video?

I'm a little confounded by your apparent distaste for women that get excited over men. I bet you just can't stand all those Belieber teenyboppers either? Women that gush about famous movie stars? They're all just trailer park trash to you? Curious.

Quote:
Those girls are saying 'I love you black guys' rapping, and singing, and swag'. Plain ridiculous and extremely generalizaing. To be honest I find that far more offensive. And yes, many white girls that swoon over black guys are the not very classy, not very educated, not very well spoken, quickly to get pregnant kind of white girls.

So let me get this straight, you lambaste these girls for generalizing black men, while generalizing these white girls yourself? Do you find no irony in this?

Oh, so all you were doing was being sarcastic ALL THE TIME, trying to get a rise of me? Well great job, YOU HAD ME :D :D :D
I guess maybe I should stop responding to your posts in a serious manner, because all you are doing is being sarcastic, and trying to get a rise out of me.

Here you go:
I absolutely haaaaaaaaaaaaate celebrities, and all people that love them they are generally sooooooooooooo trailortrash.
I loooooooooooveeeeeeee generalizing people, that's why I love using words such as sometimes and usually and a lot of the times DUH. I HATE applying nuances to messages. DISGUSTING

:lol:

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2013, 6:11 am

Kjas wrote:
Quote:

What I take issue with is the bolded part of your post. Who says you need to be the opposite of those things to be a decent human being?
Even if your other post wasn't racist - this one is sure elitist and classist.

I never said you need those qualities to be a good human being (very vague, personal and subjective anyway. What is a decent human being?), but it doesn't take away what I just desricbed.

Shau
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2013, 6:21 am

Cafeaulait wrote:
Oh, so all you were doing was being sarcastic ALL THE TIME, trying to get a rise of me? Well great job, YOU HAD ME :D :D :D

Being serious? You've got some issues with prejudice. It's obvious you're a bit of an elitist snob with latent racist tendencies. You've got a problem with rappers, people without a higher education, and people that like ghetto culture. You look down upon those women when technically they've done nothing wrong.

You're rather shocking, really.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2013, 6:29 am

So how a Middle Eastern like me would be seen in Holland? :lol:

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2013, 6:36 am

Shau wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:

Being serious? You've got some issues with prejudice. It's obvious you're a bit of an elitist snob with latent racist tendencies. You've got a problem with rappers, people without a higher education, and people that like ghetto culture. You look down upon those women when technically they've done nothing wrong.

You're rather shocking, really.

ABSOLUTELY. Not only do I have problems with rappers I HATE anyone that has ever rapped one syllable in their life before, even if it was a joke. THEY ARE BAD PEOPLE. Not only do I look down on people without a higher education, I HATE people without a higher education, including my mom. She is so stupid and dumb. The same goes for my dad, who was a lovely person, but had no money to go to school. What a dumbass. Totally beneath my level. Terrible human being. I hate black, white, multiracial, asian, and native american people. I hate all people in interracial relationships, especially white men dating Asian, Indian and/or black women. The same goes for black men dating white women. I think ALL people should just stick to their OWN race. People should only date their OWN 'class'. Ugh.

You, on the other hand, are completely free of prejudice and never make generalizations. You are model citizen. You love all women, even if they are puffy and white. You never make implications about people in any way. Amazing person! Kudos!

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2013, 6:38 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

If you're hot you're hot, so don't worry :oops:

Shau
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2013, 6:40 am

Cafeaulait wrote:
ABSOLUTELY. Not only do I have problems with rappers I HATE anyone that has ever rapped one syllable in their life before, even if it was a joke. THEY ARE BAD PEOPLE. Not only do I look down on people without a higher education, I HATE people without a higher education, including my mom. She is so stupid and dumb....

You might not be good at PICKING UP on sarcasm, but you sure are good at delivering it! I'll give you credit for that.

Quote:
You love all women, even if they are puffy and white.

ESPECIALLY if they are puffy and white! Nothing quite as cute as a girl that's mad with jealousy. 8)

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2013, 6:50 am

Shau wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
ABSOLUTELY. Not only do I have problems with rappers I HATE anyone that has ever rapped one syllable in their life before, even if it was a joke. THEY ARE BAD PEOPLE. Not only do I look down on people without a higher education, I HATE people without a higher education, including my mom. She is so stupid and dumb....

You might not be good at PICKING UP on sarcasm, but you sure are good at delivering it! I'll give you credit for that.

Quote:
You love all women, even if they are puffy and white.

ESPECIALLY if they are puffy and white! Nothing quite as cute as a girl that's mad with jealousy. 8)

SERIOUSLY, DUDE, SPOT ON! WOWWWWWWWWWW! You are so good at reading people's minds you should be a paragnost, honestly. That is SICK right there.

Now I'm taking my puffy ass outside to go do some grocery shopping.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2013, 6:53 am

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2013, 6:57 am

Cafeaulait wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

If you're hot you're hot, so don't worry :oops:

Why are you blushing that mich? :p

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2013, 7:02 am

I don't think Cafeaulait is racist per se and she never sounded racist to me, maybe she sounded a bit classist in some post here but that's it.

She's mixed herself, so her being racist wouldn't make sense at all.

Kjas
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2013, 7:05 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
I don't think Cafeaulait is racist per se and she never sounded racist to me, maybe she sounded a bit classist in some post here but that's it.

You can be racist and be of any color. Including mixed. Everyone uses the argument "but I am friends with... or my family is...." but people often find ways to rationalize or deny why themselves or those they love are not applicable, and still display significant racism to broad swaths of certain races.

Shau
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2013, 7:08 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Definitely more classist, but you ARE aware that non-white people are capable of being racist...?

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2013, 7:45 am

Cafeaulait wrote:
And yes, many white girls that swoon over black guys are the not very classy, not very educated, not very well spoken, quickly to get pregnant kind of white girls.

The other point is, i guess, that the black men are being seen as a kind of savage, or as an object in that particular woman's fantasy. I personally don't think it's healthy - in much the same way in that I don't think it's healthy for, say, men of average weight to see SSBBW women as 'things' either.

The main part of it is seeing the black person as a person first and foremost rather than just being attracted to a particular colour skin.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2013, 7:48 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Depends on the kind of Middle Easterner.

Do you deal drugs or dress like a beardie in his pajamas?

Then you will be reviled.

If you're a sane, tolerant, well-behaved individual then there will be no problems. :)