Do you miss someone right now?

Page 13 of 170 [ 2710 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 170  Next

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2007, 1:37 pm

I miss Kevin and Spencer, the two non-WP members with Aspergers.
See you both on April 2nd!

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2007, 10:48 pm

My bad OCD and cough syrup.

MsTriste
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2007, 10:50 pm

I miss my dad who died two years ago. I think I'll miss him till the day I die.

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2007, 11:10 pm

My dream lover.

RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2007, 5:27 am

Anubis whenever he's offline. :(

FGM
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Apr 2007, 4:18 am

Oh yes, I do.

I miss my (recently, sadly) former AS sweetie. We were together for 16 months. I love him more than I thought I could ever love anyone. He broke up with me on Valentine's Day eve.

I tried so hard to undersrtand him, to give him what he needed. But he would interpret some casual, offhand remark as a scathing, vicious attack and no explaination could change his mind. Whenever I referred to his having/being AS, he took it as the most cruel insult (but if I didn't believe he had AS, I could never accept some of his behavior).

When I reminded him of promises he made, but never kept, he said I was just using him and taking advantage of him.

He mistook the intensity of my love and passion for hostility.

I did so much to help him and gave him everything I had to give, but he now thinks of our relationship with bitterness and anger.

But he was sweet, and cute, and cuddly, and sexy, and fun. Oh, I miss him so. My heart aches.

Iruka
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

01 Apr 2007, 5:00 am

I miss my ex girlfriend. We dated for some time, but things didn't quite work out... Close to the end I was having trouble talking to people and generally not wanting to talk to anyone. It seemed like I never had anything I wanted to talk to her about, I'd rather listen to what she had to say. She could go on for a long time but unless I started a conversation somehow she would never say a thing.

It was a long distance relationship as I was in the army at the time... Four or Five months back, maybe a little more. That was when I wasn't sure whether I was getting out of the army or not, I told her that if I wasn't getting out I may want my my mother and my brothers and sisters to move up to WA with me (Long story but my mom and dad are seperated and my mom wasn't getting the financial help she needed, I wanted to help her). She started talking about how I'm babying my mom, she made her decision to be with my dad for all those years and now she can stand on her own two feet. She told me if I did anything like that it was definately over. She wasn't going to wait for me to get out after that or for my mom to get back on her feet it was over. She preassured me to make a decision, honestly there was almost no chance of any of this actually happening it was just one of numerous possibilities running through my head. But the fact that she was trying to make me make a decision and chose her or my family I said it was over. I asked if we could still be friends, she told me it doesn't work like that.

Looking back it was probably for the better. I know that she would have made me change a lot of things about myself and many aspects of my life if we were ever to get married. But something in me can't help but ask how much farther things might be right now if I never made that decision or rather made the opposite one.

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2007, 2:35 am

umm......my aunt and uncle, my other aunt and uncle, my parents, my sister, my cousins.

phoenixjsu
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2007, 3:37 pm

I've missed all of you, but now I'm back.

:wink:

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2007, 11:18 pm

My old friend who doesn't like me anymore.

phoenixjsu
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2007, 3:36 am

Starbuline wrote:

I know it's not much of a consolation, but before everything is said and done you'll have many more better ones than that one. It's hard to see now, but someday you'll know what I mean.

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2007, 6:04 am

phoenixjsu wrote:
Starbuline wrote:

I know it's not much of a consolation, but before everything is said and done you'll have many more better ones than that one. It's hard to see now, but someday you'll know what I mean.

Thank you for the advise. :D

sociable_hermit
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2007, 1:18 pm

I've posted some fairly miserable things on here in the past, so it's time for a positive update.

At the moment I have a few friends I need to catch up with, and I do feel a bit lonely sometimes, but I no longer miss any one person in particular. And I'm lucky enough to have friends, family and work colleagues around who ensure that the "sociable" part of my name remains valid.

kingjim
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

07 Apr 2007, 1:58 pm

I miss my sister. Friends and girlfriends come and go, but a sister like her cannot be replaced.

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2007, 8:01 pm

My new friend.

kingjim
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

08 Apr 2007, 5:11 am

starbuline. I already miss you.. could that be taken wrong? You could be missed I think.. I'm comuncating via settleite so there could be some delay..