Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 127 of 240 [ 3825 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130 ... 240  Next

euphoria_revisited
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Oct 2010, 1:41 am

Alepmm wrote:
nthach wrote:
Alepmm wrote:
euphoria_revisited wrote:
Alepmm wrote:
Im a 26 year old female, 5`2",average weight wise, hazel eyes and hair. Im a vet. I guess I´m wondering if i might get along better with someone thats more like me (i get along fine in day to day basis, its in relationship where the aspergers part of my personality seems to be too much for guys to handle).

You didn't say where you are from. And a vet of what, these forums? That's hardly of any importance. I wouldn't associate with those who can't handle 'the asperger's part' of your personality. They are obviously not deserving and are looking for somehting easy and superficial so it is irrelevant anyway.

=sean-

Well the vet part IS indeed of importance, its a big part of my personality, i love my job and i love animals and medicine and i dedicate most of my time to it.

I thought you were ex-military at first...

lol... my bad! english is my second language, forgot "vet" meant both things

Didn't even hit me about vet being anything else but veteran, which people seem to brag about being veterans of forums and all. I love animals as well. You didn't answer the rest of the post though :)

Alepmm
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

17 Oct 2010, 12:31 pm

Alepmm wrote:
nthach wrote:
Alepmm wrote:
Alepmm wrote:
Im a 26 year old female, 5`2",average weight wise, hazel eyes and hair. Im a vet. I guess I´m wondering if i might get along better with someone thats more like me (i get along fine in day to day basis, its in relationship where the aspergers part of my personality seems to be too much for guys to handle).

You didn't say where you are from. And a vet of what, these forums? That's hardly of any importance. I wouldn't associate with those who can't handle 'the asperger's part' of your personality. They are obviously not deserving and are looking for somehting easy and superficial so it is irrelevant anyway.

=sean-

Well the vet part IS indeed of importance, its a big part of my personality, i love my job and i love animals and medicine and i dedicate most of my time to it.

Didn't even hit me about vet being anything else but veteran, which people seem to brag about being veterans of forums and all. I love animals as well. You didn't answer the rest of the post though :)

Oh ok, right. Lets see.. Im from a spanish belgian descendant family, I live in Chile, though ive lived in michigan and california for a couple of months... and Im hoping ill have to move next year for work reasons, place to be defined yet... we´ll see.
Youd be surprised how men dont stand the "aspergers" (how direct i am, etc)... I so prefer my patients, they might stink and chew off their IV lines every now and then but still way better than most people (*wonders if shes supposed to things like that*).

Mark198423
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2010, 1:22 pm

Alepmm wrote:
Alepmm wrote:
nthach wrote:
Alepmm wrote:
Alepmm wrote:

=sean-

Oh ok, right. Lets see.. Im from a spanish belgian descendant family, I live in Chile, though ive lived in michigan and california for a couple of months... and Im hoping ill have to move next year for work reasons, place to be defined yet... we´ll see.
Youd be surprised how men dont stand the "aspergers" (how direct i am, etc)... I so prefer my patients, they might stink and chew off their IV lines every now and then but still way better than most people (*wonders if shes supposed to things like that*).

Vet only had one meaning for me and it wasn't veteran!!
You Americans! :roll: Trying to change our language... :wink:

euphoria_revisited
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Oct 2010, 4:49 pm

Alepmm wrote:
Alepmm wrote:
nthach wrote:
Alepmm wrote:
Alepmm wrote:

=sean-

That's completely normal of you. I have always felt closer to animals and objects than people. They love you unconditionally, are more predictable, won't hut you, aren't selfish, and are better companions. Well myaybe all things but the last one :0 But still all those other things do summarize why human beings aren't the preferred commodity with me. If I had better past experiences with them I might think differently.

But fact remains I can't stand males period and will never have one male friend. Females have a tendency to hold too many cards and too much power, and therefore take pride in using my emotions against me which sucks as well. Being someone who possesses and shows too much emotional vulnerability as I do it is not the best situation when you are constantly being disappointed by phonies/fakes who change themselves to meet the person and the situation and who soon after revert back to their true self which is as ugly as the crap in the toilet.

I just wish for once the product put out there by one girl in the beginning truly was her and remained that way. Hence my disdain for anyone who is fake/phony or lacks morals or honesty. Nt's are prototypically that way but I have even met aspies who play that part as well and it is disheartening. I have never met one person that has actually followed their own fictional advice of "being themselves". Because when you are 100% yourself and 100% honest as I am, they hypocritically don't like that and will degrade themselves in a second just to make themselves look good or come off as the one who holds the power over you. I'm still never changing myself for anyone and whoever can't accept me for who I am can ***k off.

nthach
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2010, 7:06 pm

Alepmm wrote:
Alepmm wrote:
nthach wrote:
Alepmm wrote:
Alepmm wrote:

=sean-

Most NTs can see my Aspergian tendencies or I've just meet too many superficial ones that are as fake as simulated wood - I think my cat understands me quite well, even if she puts up a fuss over me giving her flea medication or the occasional bath.

zobier

17 Oct 2010, 10:40 pm

I'm a 32 y.o. male living in Sydney, separated with shared custody of 2 children, diagnosed aspie.

I'm interested in music, philosophy, science, technology and art. An autodidact, I dropped out of high school and built a career in programming (10 years and counting). I think I'm more mature than most guys my age. I'm outgoing; I love to sing, dance, and DJ. I'm about 75kg/1.9m, fit but working on better flexibility, tone, and definition. I'm interested in Kung-fu.

I'm looking for a similarly fit, attractive, and intelligent woman - however I find women more intelligent than me threatening (stupid male pride :/ ). I think I might get along better with a fellow aspie but haven't tried that yet.

euphoria_revisited
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Oct 2010, 2:43 am

zobier wrote:
I'm a 32 y.o. male living in Sydney, separated with shared custody of 2 children, diagnosed aspie.

I'm interested in music, philosophy, science, technology and art. An autodidact, I dropped out of high school and built a career in programming (10 years and counting). I think I'm more mature than most guys my age. I'm outgoing; I love to sing, dance, and DJ. I'm about 75kg/1.9m, fit but working on better flexibility, tone, and definition. I'm interested in Kung-fu.

I'm looking for a similarly fit, attractive, and intelligent woman - however I find women more intelligent than me threatening (stupid male pride :/ ). I think I might get along better with a fellow aspie but haven't tried that yet.

I usually wouldn't do this for obvious reasons. But you do realize you answered your own internal questions of why you fail with women. You said it right in there in the line "however I find women more intelligent than me threatening.". Do you honestly think they will ever respect you or go for you if your self esteem is this low? You actually want them to dumb themselves down for you to like them, is that fair? You didn't say it, but you meant it. Before you post ads for aspie women you should work on yourself on the inside first and understand that if you truly want dumb women, then go for an nt female and most definitely go for one who is ditzy and bimboish as can be if that's what floats your boat. One that is all looks and nothing else. I don't think you will find it satisfying or gratifying but that is what your words suggest to me. They also annoy me because they are inherently sexist whether you get it or not.

-sean-

LostInBed
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2010, 5:34 pm

zobier wrote:
I find women more intelligent than me threatening .

Well then you need not feel threatened by me. :wink: :lol:

I unfortunately live an ocean away... poo. :(

zobier

18 Oct 2010, 10:17 pm

I usually wouldn't do this for obvious reasons. But you do realize you answered your own internal questions of why you fail with women. You said it right in there in the line "however I find women more intelligent than me threatening.". Do you honestly think they will ever respect you or go for you if your self esteem is this low? You actually want them to dumb themselves down for you to like them, is that fair? You didn't say it, but you meant it. Before you post ads for aspie women you should work on yourself on the inside first and understand that if you truly want dumb women, then go for an nt female and most definitely go for one who is ditzy and bimboish as can be if that's what floats your boat. One that is all looks and nothing else. I don't think you will find it satisfying or gratifying but that is what your words suggest to me. They also annoy me because they are inherently sexist whether you get it or not.

Whoa, chill down dude. I don't fail with women, the longest I've been single in the last 15 years is about 2 months. The problem, if there is one, is that NT people seem to find aspies hard to understand. I love intelligent women, I have no time for "ditzy bimbos". Like all men I know, however, pride is an issue - sexist or not - at least I admit it. Some guys are threatened by a partner who earns more, or is better at their favourite hobby/sport, &c. If you don't have issues regarding this, good on you; but you're either one in a million, or delusional.

Is it unreasonable to seek a partner with an IQ between, say, 110 - 140?

Is is sexist to want a partner who is not significantly taller or shorter than me, or who is similar in other parameters?

The only difference with these other factors is that there's a margin either side.

euphoria_revisited
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Oct 2010, 3:36 am

zobier wrote:

Whoa, chill down dude. I don't fail with women, the longest I've been single in the last 15 years is about 2 months. The problem, if there is one, is that NT people seem to find aspies hard to understand. I love intelligent women, I have no time for "ditzy bimbos". Like all men I know, however, pride is an issue - sexist or not - at least I admit it. Some guys are threatened by a partner who earns more, or is better at their favourite hobby/sport, &c. If you don't have issues regarding this, good on you; but you're either one in a million, or delusional.

Is is sexist to want a partner who is not significantly taller or shorter than me, or who is similar in other parameters?

The only difference with these other factors is that there's a margin either side.

Make all the rationalizations you want. You are sexist. And are afraid she will see through your lack of substance if she has ample intellect and reasoning powers. I am inclined to agree with you that she probably will. You view women as statistics and numbers and not people. I really don't care what you are looking for, just don't try to pass it off as if it is the least bit redeeming or complimentary of females when it isn't. Good luck.

nthach
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2010, 3:51 am

zobier wrote:

There are women/girls out there who have a happy balance between intelligence and looks. Not every girl out there is a Juicy Couture and Ugg-clad, Coach or Louis Vuitton bag clutching ditz. Frankly, there are more educated women out there nowadays.

Hell, I would love to date someone smarter than me and who is the opposite end of the political spectra. Everyday would feel like the old Fox News show Hannity and Colmes.

Alepmm

19 Oct 2010, 9:24 pm

Ha.. told you guys we smart women get traded for the dumb chick!

zobier

20 Oct 2010, 11:07 pm

Alepmm wrote:

No no no, I'm not interested in dumb. Does no one else here have one thing that they're good at/some attribute, at which they would rather not be outshone by their partner?

euphoria_revisited
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Oct 2010, 4:19 am

zobier wrote:
Alepmm wrote:

No no no, I'm not interested in dumb. Does no one else here have one thing that they're good at/some attribute, at which they would rather not be outshone by their partner?

If it's any consolation, they would have to be dumb to be interested in you. That being said, if you are that insecure that you have to be better than the other person at something then you will be alone awhile.

Personally, I'm really really good at writing, spelling, a few other things. If she totally outclasses me in those areas it wouldn't upset me in the least. Matter of fact I want to be challenged intellectually and emotionally at all costs so I welcome it. That's where good conversation comes from.

-sean-

LeeAnderson
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2010, 7:05 pm

My name is Lee. I am eighteen years old and I will turn nineteen on April the 18th. I have blue eyes and black hair. I don't consider myself handsome in the slightest, I'll be the first to admit that and apparently the last. Most people say I'm actually quite attractive. I believe they're crazy. I have never had a proper girlfriend but I've fooled around with quite a few girls. I'm not the best at really emotional relationships. It takes a lot to earn my trust, but if a girl is sincere, I usually give her a chance.

I don't really know what else to say. So... yeah... Not much to me. Figured I'd post this to feel better about myself. I'm technically single even though I'm pretty much in love with a girl who's my best friend (you know how that goes, once you're in the friend zone you're screwed.) That's about it. Thank you for your time in reading this. Have a nice day.

euphoria_revisited
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Oct 2010, 2:24 am

LeeAnderson wrote:
My name is Lee. I am eighteen years old and I will turn nineteen on April the 18th. I have blue eyes and black hair. I don't consider myself handsome in the slightest, I'll be the first to admit that and apparently the last. Most people say I'm actually quite attractive. I believe they're crazy. I have never had a proper girlfriend but I've fooled around with quite a few girls. I'm not the best at really emotional relationships. It takes a lot to earn my trust, but if a girl is sincere, I usually give her a chance.

I don't really know what else to say. So... yeah... Not much to me. Figured I'd post this to feel better about myself. I'm technically single even though I'm pretty much in love with a girl who's my best friend (you know how that goes, once you're in the friend zone you're screwed.) That's about it. Thank you for your time in reading this. Have a nice day.

Must be nice to have things as good as you do and make the choice of which girl you are going to give a chance and who you aren't. I'm wondering why you needed to share all that to make yourself feel good. Do you need an injection of liquid ego? Is that what this is about? i think they are developing that somewhere now for guys who can't get enough of themselves and think everthing revolves around them. Just go to the doctor, get a shot of liquid ego, you're set for awhile, kind of like a stupidity drug :). Anyway, I love insulting guys, they make such good targets because they are pathetic. That being said, if you really have such a problem with your 'best friend' not seeing you in a romantic way you had and have every chance to do somehting about that. Guess you never learned the concept of how friendship can turn to something much more? Anyway bye.