Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 129 of 240 [ 3825 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132 ... 240  Next

Alepmm
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Oct 2010, 9:37 pm

blue_bean wrote:
SOMEBODY DATE ME DAMMIT!! !! !! !! !! !

lol... seems to be a usual feeling around here?

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2010, 1:36 pm

blue_bean wrote:

Sorry, I live on the other side of the planet.

TheSilentMan
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Oct 2010, 4:43 pm

Eligible 18 year old guy here.

Pff.

I get the feeling I'm just another among a total dude-fest.

J40kfan17
Butterfly
Butterfly

30 Oct 2010, 12:39 am

Eligible 17 year old male, if anyone is around Indiana/Indianapolis (U.S.), Marion county to be more precise are welcome to look me up and maybe talk. Looking for more of a long term relationship, do note however that I have no dating experience and will probably come off as socially arkward (unsurprising I'm sure).

Interests varies from Physics, science fiction, some history, psychology, reading, and a bit of philosophy.

bucephalus
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2010, 9:32 am

Hi there, having spent some time reading the thread, it would be rude not to post myself up here.

I am a 28yr old male, working in catering / customer service, I have a degree in Music Tech, and live in the north of England. My interests include writing and performing music (with the band), travel, and food (I'll eat anything!)

The kind of girl I'm looking for would be kind and genuine on the inside; the outside - not so much an issue.

I'll bang a picture up, not because I think I have anything to brag about, but because when you're looking for someone, it's kind of handy to know what they look like!

http://www.plentyoffish.com/viewprofile ... id=9325272

Chris ;)

Shakespeare
Butterfly
Butterfly

30 Oct 2010, 12:04 pm

Hey. I'm going to start with a little about myself. I was diagnosed with autism at 4 and was one of the first to be clarified as having AS at age 5. I went to a very good special ed elementary school, where I made lasting friendships that still exist. High school was a much worse experience, but I have a few that I keep in touch with, one whose still very close to me. As an Ithaca College student, I learned to read between the lines as to who is really a friend and who is something less. IC is a place full of what I think of as modern day "hippies" who will be nice to anyone. But if you think that says anything about their inner tolerance think again. As you can probably guess I'm very selective about who I trust. When it's a good match I am very good at accepting someone for who they are. I want someone who can accept me as I am.

I've been asked what I look for in a girl numerous times and I usually say I don't look for anything specific, but I'm going to list a few things that are a plus, but not required. I like to go to movies with people, but lately I've learned to enjoy them alone. I also like TV, but I'm selective about what I follow. My favorite show is In Treatment, but I like to watch it alone so I feel like I'm in therapy. So if you like movies that's a plus, but you certainly don't have to like every genre that I like. I also love to swim in deep water, but haven't gotten much chance to since my grandmother sold her lakehouse. If you're a water baby that would be awesome.

I don't usually talk about my political religious beliefs, but I'm going to try and say a little this time, because I want someone who can accept them. I don't care too much about whether you agree or not though. I was raised Jewish, but I'm not very religious, yet I'm still in touch with my Jewish identity, because Judaism is a race. I don't identify with a particular political party, but I'm passionate about certain issues. If you want to know what they are, I will tell you.

and the last thing you should know about me is that I'm 6'5 and from New York City. I will take you to a Broadway show after a certain amount of dates, gladly.

Here's the link to my Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/ben.rosenbaum2

Add me, It's faster than responding here or sending pms.

LostInBed
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2010, 8:05 pm

blue_bean wrote:

My sentiments exactly, on swap "date me" for "... else from Ontario, Canada post on here..." It's sites/forums like this that make me loathe that I'm Canadian!

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2010, 12:12 pm

I'm only about five hours away from Ontario 8)

I think if I reply to enough of these, I can officially become a stalker :cry:

nthach
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2010, 12:58 pm

LostInBed wrote:
It's sites/forums like this that make me loathe that I'm Canadian!

I can thank you Canadians for several things: lululemon, the BlackBerry, home to the sole North American production plant for the Honda Civic and the Lexus RX/Toyota Corolla, Matrix and RAV4, New Flyer buses and several other things.

Sorry if I offended you guys, but that's what I think of Canada...

Paefin
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Nov 2010, 12:26 pm

So hey, thought I'd make a post here, but I can't remember much of what the original post said, so bear with me...

I live in northern Virginia, near D. C. and I'm an aspie. I'm 14, and a freshman in high school (young I know, but I'd be willing to date guys up to 16 y/o). I'm... an ectomorph, pretty rectangular I'll admit, slim but not emaciated. I have big brown eyes and sort of a button nose; I look cute more than anything else. Straight but thick brown hair, chin-length. I'm about 5'2" or 3".

Personality-wise, I go to TJHSST, the best high school in the US (literally, I'm not bragging) and so I'm a bit of a nerd. I like technology and science, and I'm very intellectual. I write poetry and electronica music (but not traditional electronica, I use synth piano and guitar, etc. you sort of have to hear it to get it). I'm pretty shy and I can be really blunt at times. I honestly don't know what my upsides are romantically, I try to be a nice person although I occasionally come across as aloof it's unintentional. Once I get to know you and trust you I'll be very open.

You can see my Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1637145936 I have a weird profile pic up right now... but yeah, that's me.

Please PM me or email me at [email protected]; even if I'm not interested romantically we could be friends and I'd certainly be happy to talk to another aspie or even a neurotypical who understands aspies lol.

-Paefin

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2010, 12:27 pm

Paefin wrote:
So hey, thought I'd make a post here, but I can't remember much of what the original post said, so bear with me...

I live in northern Virginia, near D. C. and I'm an aspie. I'm 14, and a freshman in high school (young I know, but I'd be willing to date guys up to 16 y/o). I'm... an ectomorph, pretty rectangular I'll admit, slim but not emaciated. I have big brown eyes and sort of a button nose; I look cute more than anything else. Straight but thick brown hair, chin-length. I'm about 5'2" or 3".

Personality-wise, I go to TJHSST, the best high school in the US (literally, I'm not bragging) and so I'm a bit of a nerd. I like technology and science, and I'm very intellectual. I write poetry and electronica music (but not traditional electronica, I use synth piano and guitar, etc. you sort of have to hear it to get it). I'm pretty shy and I can be really blunt at times. I honestly don't know what my upsides are romantically, I try to be a nice person although I occasionally come across as aloof it's unintentional. Once I get to know you and trust you I'll be very open.

You can see my Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1637145936 I have a weird profile pic up right now... but yeah, that's me.

Please PM me or email me at [email protected]; even if I'm not interested romantically we could be friends and I'd certainly be happy to talk to another aspie or even a neurotypical who understands aspies lol.

-Paefin

Gah, if only I lived in the US.

Zara
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2010, 2:16 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
blue_bean wrote:

Sorry, I live on the other side of the planet.

Haha, ditto. :lol:

Come check out my photography!
http://dmausf.deviantart.com/

hyperbole
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2010, 4:02 pm

Eligible 35 year old degreed professional...... would love company. If you're bored.... email is [email protected]

LordGin
Raven
Raven

03 Nov 2010, 12:06 am

Hm why not?

Physical description: I'm 6'0 and have brown hair, and apparently pretty blue eyes. Pretty slim body. I could try and post a picture if asked.
Place: Bend, Oregon
Personality: Diagnosed Aspie. I'm usually pretty shy at first, but if I warm up to a person I'm a lot of fun. I like reading, writing, some video games, learning about historys and religions, the funnier animes, and all kinds of music. I have no religion, but that's mostly because I just don't think or care about it at all. If you'd like to know more about me, you should message me.
Sign: Gemini. Never really cared about these, but sometimes people do.
What I'm looking for: A girl near my age, Prefered aspie, which I'm assuming is who might answer considering the site. Religion, race, politics, don't matter to me. Really, if you seem to have an interesting personality I'll be interested.

Sorry if that stuff isn't very thorough, tell me if I missed anything important. Thanks!

Dilbert
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2010, 1:28 am

nthach wrote:
LostInBed wrote:

I can thank you Canadians for several things: lululemon, the BlackBerry, home to the sole North American production plant for the Honda Civic and the Lexus RX/Toyota Corolla, Matrix and RAV4, New Flyer buses and several other things.

Dude! Canadian women! Evangeline Lilly! :oops:

nthach
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2010, 1:39 am

Dilbert wrote:
nthach wrote:
LostInBed wrote:

Dude! Canadian women! Evangeline Lilly! :oops:

Alanis Morrisette?