Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 130 of 240 [ 3825 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133 ... 240  Next

LostInBed
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2010, 9:15 pm

nthach wrote:
Dilbert wrote:
nthach wrote:
LostInBed wrote:
It's sites/forums like this that make me loathe that I'm Canadian!

I can thank you Canadians for several things: lululemon, the BlackBerry, home to the sole North American production plant for the Honda Civic and the Lexus RX/Toyota Corolla, Matrix and RAV4, New Flyer buses and several other things.

Sorry if I offended you guys, but that's what I think of Canada...

Dude! Canadian women! Evangeline Lilly! :oops:

Alanis Morrisette?

Perhaps I should have been a bit more precise, it's threads like this that make me loathe I'm Canadian, from Ontario and in my mid twenties.

dt18
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Nov 2010, 12:03 am

My name is David, I'm 19 years old and 5'7. I live in Wisconsin and am a college student. I have no dating experience, so anybody interested would have to put up with my awkwardness.

nthach
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2010, 12:07 am

LostInBed wrote:
nthach wrote:
Dilbert wrote:
nthach wrote:
LostInBed wrote:
It's sites/forums like this that make me loathe that I'm Canadian!

I can thank you Canadians for several things: lululemon, the BlackBerry, home to the sole North American production plant for the Honda Civic and the Lexus RX/Toyota Corolla, Matrix and RAV4, New Flyer buses and several other things.

Sorry if I offended you guys, but that's what I think of Canada...

Dude! Canadian women! Evangeline Lilly! :oops:

Alanis Morrisette?

Perhaps I should have been a bit more precise, it's threads like this that make me loathe I'm Canadian, from Ontario and in my mid twenties.

post a pic of you or your WP screenname on a card in front of a lululemon/Tim Horton's, RIM headquarters in Waterloo and maybe I'll change my mind... 8)

Dilbert
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2010, 3:08 pm

LostInBed wrote:

WHY?! :( Canada is a lovely place! What's wrong with Ontario? Imagine if you were born in Yellowknife or somewhere even more remote and cold? Or somewhere in the 3rd world? Or in an opressive country? Ontario is nice. You pretty much won a developed world jackpot. It doesn't get much better than that.

Brains
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Nov 2010, 7:29 pm

I'm a particularly sympathetic neurotypical male, almost 19yo in the North West of the UK.
I've got a few Aspie traits, but not enough to get myself diagnosed, but I get on great with lots of Aspie peeps!

I'm ideally looking for a girl anywhere (the closer to home the better, but not essential) to generally get to know a bit better, initially online, maybe as a nice friend, maybe more. Ideally someone I can see in the real world at least once in a while!

I'd love to hear from absolutely anyone really, in any way possible, pm me for contact details!

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2010, 10:36 pm

Dilbert wrote:
WHY?! :( Canada is a lovely place!

I think she's just upset that there's nobody from Ontario in this thread to take her up on her offer.

Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Nov 2010, 3:14 am

Hi all, I'm a 23 yr old female, currently going through a sh*tload of tests to determine whether I am ASD or not. I'm from VIC Australia, looking for guys around my age to talk to and hopefully get to know a bit better. Feel free to PM me!

Hope to hear from somebody...

LostInBed
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2010, 7:54 pm

Dilbert wrote:
LostInBed wrote:

WHY?! :( Canada is a lovely place! What's wrong with Ontario? Imagine if you were born in Yellowknife or somewhere even more remote and cold? Or somewhere in the 3rd world? Or in an opressive country? Ontario is nice. You pretty much won a developed world jackpot. It doesn't get much better than that.

Sorry to confuse and possibly upset you Dilbert. :oops: It's just as Sabbra suggested, it just frustrates me that anyone I've seen on this particular thread who is Canadian and around my age is either from the western or maritime provinces and most, if any at all, other Ontarians are in their forties.

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2010, 4:55 pm

My name is Thomas Bates and I'm 24 years old with Aspergers Syndrome. I have never been in any kind of relationship with anybody and I have never even lost my virginity, so I hope you don't think of me as some kind of loser. It would be nice to have some companionship in my life. I like to watch alot of tv mostly cartoons and I love movies as well. I'm sort of a stay at home type of guy. I only really go out for certain things such as going to the cinema by myself. I like to go on the internet as well. Even though I'm 24 I still feel like a kid inside and I still live with my parents while my 18 year old sister is a university.

That's all for now folks.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2010, 1:30 pm

tb86 wrote:
...my 18 year old sister is a university.

I don't mean to make fun, but this typo seriously made my day :oops:

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2010, 5:10 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote

Quote:
tb86 wrote:
...my 18 year old sister is a university.

I don't mean to make fun, but this typo seriously made my day

Sorry I meant to type my 18 year old sister is in university. But I know what you mean when you say it made your day.

Quincy27
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Nov 2010, 7:33 pm

Pretty awkward for a second post but here goes. Hi, I am 27, and live in the Northeast US and am still waiting to have my first gf. Kinda nervous to put up more except I am extremely outgoing and love to talk. People tend to not be able to get past my possible AS in person, which stinks because of my outgoing nature. I'm 5'7 I think?

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2010, 9:44 pm

LostInBed wrote:
Dilbert wrote:
LostInBed wrote:

Sorry to confuse and possibly upset you Dilbert. :oops: It's just as Sabbra suggested, it just frustrates me that anyone I've seen on this particular thread who is Canadian and around my age is either from the western or maritime provinces and most, if any at all, other Ontarians are in their forties.

I'm in my 20s but, I would define myself as crazy
not in a medical way just strange to a degree unseen by aspies
its really weird.

Zoma
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 Nov 2010, 3:52 am

basicly i am looking for a sweet girl who is not going to abuse me or use me and be nice to me and also someone who is going to respect my views and listen to them not judging them in a harsh and cruel manner. someone who is tenderhearted compassionate sexy enough to get me going (not a major requirement but it would be nice) i still have an empty void to fill due to my last GF's passing away. (Death) of spinal injuries. long story i won't tell you the details unless you want to know... that in a nutshell is why i am in pain and why i need a GF

I like certain Xbox 360 games, anime such as bleach one
piece...(the funimation one piece not 4kids one piece) i really want to get true love...
i don't smoke or drink ever! in fact i am a very healthy eater. i am turned off by the

following...

comedies with bad morals... especially futurama the first episode makes me hate like crazy.
and its because of the infidelity part which really ticks me off in general. for no reason
other than its evil. i
dislike fast food.

however:

i especially love girls who are open. it makes it easier to be open with them.

i am very faithful and loving. i will not betray you. especially if i have a say in the matter.

i am from USA brown eyes over 5 feet tall. (not sure how tall) don't remember

losing weight pretty frequently but not at the rate that it would kill me... thankfully. if someone wants to respond to me please do so before too many posts overlap mine...

Last edited by Zoma on 12 Nov 2010, 12:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2010, 11:17 am

If I ever get a girlfriend I would want someone I could trust. Not anyone who would want me for my money or anything like that. Also I would want her to like some of the things I like such as The Simpsons, South Park, Family Guy, Futurama, Star Wars, Star Trek, but it doesn't have to be all of those things.

Zoma
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 Nov 2010, 2:37 pm

Manders wrote:
Might as well put myself on the market, eh? :lol:

height: 5 feet 4 inches
eyes: Blue
hair: Blondish brown and curly
build: Average
looks: I try to look decent.
best feature: I love my butt. :lol:
perfect first date: A great date can be anywhere, long as it's with a great person.
from my past relationships i learned: Past relationships? We don't talk about those...
five things i can't live without: QUEEN, Red Lobster, my babies (pets, not actual children), MSNBC, and conditioner
in my bedroom you will find: A mess
ideal match: I'm not sure. I've been attracted to many different types of people. If there's a connection, there's a connection.

i could get used to seeing your cute face. i am so against anti-evil too if you wondered so no fear of me betraying you. but i don't think your best feature would be your butt i think your face would be it. inner beauty though usually trumps outer beauty in the end :) i like seafood too also. only problem is i don't like news channels much. they depress me but love can conquer anything right?