Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 137 of 240 [ 3825 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140 ... 240  Next

Nicholas1000x
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Feb 2011, 6:12 am

Iv been stressing about this a lil i really should have put more :S nobody knows me why would they say anything to that theres nothing there! :D

well im not looking for a relationship at all i know i cant cope with another person in my head i cant cope with me :)

my obsession is mind and behavior

I like altering my head,
travelling,
exploring
talking to aquantences and my friend debbie
and strangers when my head works correctly
writing when i think i have a good idea
eating unhealthy food
drinking pepsi max
reading books to give me ideas
the cinema
listening to music
people watching

eager to please
brave
listening to people
considerate
polite
learns quick
can talk quite well
positive about people
open minded
sexually experienced

but stressed through relationships
depressed near the end
get dumped: happy again :)

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2011, 6:40 am

idiocratik wrote:
WeatherFreak wrote:
http://www.plentyoffish.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=15586656

^ This is me and my profile, i'm having no luck at all in finding the right lady. I message ladies, thoughtful messages and i don't receive any responses :(. Yet it seems ok for women who i well don't fancy just to say HI without anything else?

That's because nice is boring. You gotta be cocky/funny.

Learn some skills from David DeAngelo. After taking his lengthy course, my results improved quite nicely.

You actually benefitted from that guy's teachings?

I've always thought his teachings were not meant for Aspies but for NTs basically who just have issues with girls.

I can imagine an Aspie's style of Cocky/Funny being nothing but a disaster for both him and the girls he's trying to attract.

WeatherFreak
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

20 Feb 2011, 8:52 am

aspyoz wrote:
WeatherFreak wrote:

^ This is me and my profile, i'm having no luck at all in finding the right lady. I message ladies, thoughtful messages and i don't receive any responses :(. Yet it seems ok for women who i well don't fancy just to say HI without anything else?

thats a decent profile dude, almost makes me wanna go on a walk on the beach with you :P

Thanks :D, i agree with you though i have relationship experience a couple of those started off as dates. But it seems i've been unlucky with dating sites lately :(

idiocratik wrote:
WeatherFreak wrote:

Learn some skills from David DeAngelo. After taking his lengthy course, my results improved quite nicely.

Well it's not boring and also i don't do cocky, funny at times yes and If i acted like David DeAngelo i wouldn't be myself would i. Havent you read the rule, don't be someone you are not? :)

Esther wrote:
aspyoz wrote:
thats a decent profile dude, almost makes me wanna go on a walk on the beach with you

:lol: I agree, WeatherFreak. Your profile's quite good.

I really should stop looking at international profiles. It drives me crazy with its impossibility. :roll:

Thanks also, however i keep ending up with rather large women. I did fancy this girl last year and it was going really well, till i found out she was an alcoholic with split personalities!

MCalavera wrote:
idiocratik wrote:
WeatherFreak wrote:

You actually benefitted from that guy's teachings?

I've always thought his teachings were not meant for Aspies but for NTs basically who just have issues with girls.

I can imagine an Aspie's style of Cocky/Funny being nothing but a disaster for both him and the girls he's trying to attract.

Well said 8)

epic
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Feb 2011, 4:25 pm

James Grainger
Aged 18 and a few months and a tiny bit I think. ooh aren't I clever D:
Lives: Leeds, United kingdom

I like media and computers/internet

I am a web developer and my obsession is obviously coding/programming. It's time consuming but I am willing to make much more time for a partner! Spend some quality time together etc :]

My hair sometimes gets long. Well.. My hair gets longer everyday it's just the way I grow. But I do cut it. Not me the hair cutting people :p woo.

w w w . facebook . com / bellend

for a clearer view

Looking for a girl 18 - 25 (Not a milf) who wants to enjoy a private social relationship to some extent. Intelligent with similar interests. The ability to be there and try and care as much as possible and to open up and trust :)

I am smiling :)

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2011, 6:10 pm

WeatherFreak wrote:
Well said 8)

But he does have a point about the "too nice and boring" thing. Spice things up a little but don't go cocky/funny unless you learn how to do it properly.

stargazing
Raven
Raven

21 Feb 2011, 5:08 pm

OK, I'll bite....

If you happen to use OKCupid, here's my profile: http://www.okcupid.com/profile/cantando

Downtown
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

22 Feb 2011, 2:48 pm

Hey. My name is Brendan.

I am a straight male.

I am 23 years old.

I live in the United States of America in the state of Minnesota.

I am 6'2'' and about 190 pounds. I have dark brown hair.

I was diagnosed with Asperger's last year. I like to think I am a fairly normal person who is a little different. I consider myself a quiet and introverted person. I tend to open up when I get to know people better.

I consider myself a pretty open person.

Some of my interests/hobbies include: Sports, trivia/facts/knowledge, contract bridge, running, cats, and listening to music.

If anyone wants to get in touch with me, feel free to send me a private message. I have posted in a few other threads, so you can go look at those posts to learn a bit more about me. If you are a female or male and just want to talk to me, that would work too.

Aspiechick36
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Feb 2011, 5:54 am

Im a aspie chick who is just all round awesome, sexy smart, funny and a well rounded human, I am not your cookie cutter type and I love horses, motor bikes skydiving, anything thats a solo sport but done in groups, I am looking for the one not everyone along the way, having said that i am curious what two aspies would be like together in a relationship,??? frankly i suck at them but willing to try. Its a bit weird knowing we all know we are apsies in here.. usually thats my bomb shell when on dating sites, i would love to meet someone even just to hang out with surely he is out there, looking at me you would never know, i have all my fingers and toes just like you. I do have my stims and sensory overloads but i manage myself better than most NT'S. Im curious as to who's out there, I dont want to be a crazy old lady with a alpacca called tina in her back yard, So here I am, dont be shy.

idiocratik
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2011, 3:57 pm

I never tried any of DeAngelo's stuff in a bar scenario, but I learned some online tactics. It feels a little dishonest to do, but it works.

LeHunte
Butterfly
Butterfly

25 Feb 2011, 9:38 pm

[Mod. edit: content redacted on request of OP]

Mark198423
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2011, 6:41 am

I may as well try this thread again :lol:

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/MarkH198423

Inertial_Mass
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

26 Feb 2011, 1:05 pm

Name: Bobby
Looking for: 16-19 year old
Picture: Image

About me: Well...I'm a pretty simple person I guess. I like listening to music a lot, as well as writing and reading. I also like video games, espesially music games like Guitar Hero, and FPS games like Halo and Call of Duty. My favorite bands are The Beatles, Daft Punk, Kerli, Beck, and Johnny Cash. I like everything, but I really like electronic music and stuff from the 50's. My favorite author's are Amelia Atwater-Rhodes, and R.A. Salvatore. My favorite books are 1984 by George Orwell and Uglies by Scott Westerfeld. My favorite movie is Coraline. I'm pretty much your all around geek. I've been told I'm a very sweet person. My longest relationship has lasted three days. Apparently I'm actually pretty good socially despite my Asperger's. I was legitmately diagnosed about five years ago. Pretty much all my friends are girls. I can't drive yet, so there's that. I've only met one other Asperger's person in my life. Ever.
So...that's me. If you're interested, great.

manlyadam
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Feb 2011, 12:06 am

I'm age 23, UK Cheshire, Male, Straight. I can't post a link to my profile but I'm called Manlyadam on Aspieaffection. Looking for a nice female to take things quite slow with

Last edited by manlyadam on 04 Mar 2011, 3:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dantac
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2011, 6:18 pm

Thoughts on re-starting this thread and just have people post a link to their online dating site profile?

Seems more efficient IMO...pics and info would be there.

manlyadam
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Mar 2011, 10:31 pm

Dantac wrote:
Thoughts on re-starting this thread and just have people post a link to their online dating site profile?

Seems more efficient IMO...pics and info would be there.

Yes I have made an online dating profile now that's much less long winded. It would be much better for people to just put their location, age, what they're looking for and a link to their profile.

Darey
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Mar 2011, 3:51 am

I am 40.
Female.
Reasonably intelligent.
I am a fairly mild aspie.
5'6" medium build.
I am compassionate, caring and loyal.
I like silly, tasteful humor.
I like to paint, and I love to study.
I like doing things at home like gardening, and cooking.

Rural Victoria - for now