Do you miss someone right now?

Page 139 of 170 [ 2710 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142 ... 170  Next

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2016, 1:07 am

try having dreams of somebody you have never seen. 8O

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

saxgeek
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2016, 10:31 am

There's this girl who went to my high school that I just can't get out of my mind. I think she was about 3 years younger than me. (She was a freshman when I was a senior.) I only got to talk to her and hang out with her once during this field trip type function our school did, and she waved at me every time she saw me after that. She had a lot in common with me (She was really quiet and may have had Aspergers like me. I'm not sure.), and was pretty much the cutest girl I've ever met. I doubt I'll ever see her again since I'm in college now, but yeah, I think about her every day. I'll get over it eventually once I (if ever) get a girlfriend.

LarHadCol
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

23 Jun 2016, 10:57 am

there is this guy who is a fellow aspie aswell, he used to sit all alone, if people talked to him, he would only utter a word and not engage in a conversation. I felt bad for him so I put effort in to talking to him(we have similar interests) , over time his confidence improved, he even started hanging out with the boys, which made me really happy, but I like him I don't know if its romantic , but I miss him. I hope he wont forget me and he will probably start talking to attractive girls now. I do wish I was more than average looking and I didn't know a lot about science sometimes so that maybe he would consider me . I'm getting over him since he doesn't come often probably abit weirded out now that he has heard other boys opinion about me... I will get over him though, it was a nice experience

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2016, 12:25 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:
try having dreams of somebody you have never seen. 8O

Oh I have tried, in fact a good fourth of my dreams are about someone I have never seen! 8O

dan_aspie
Raven
Raven

03 Jul 2016, 3:42 am

I sometimes still think about a man I used to know, and whom I fell in love with. He was a bit older than me, and he was nice to me. He was also a very good kisser and great in bed. I was so into him that I considered coming out early and bringing him home to meet my parents.

This wasn't to be though. Turns out he didn't feel for me as I felt for him. Whether intentional or not, he pretty much broke my heart. Even so I still on occasion think about him. Just wasn't meant to be, but it's hard when it was your first genuine love.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2016, 3:51 am

Yes, some people you don't ever really get over. And there's always that potential that things may change. I only want him. I don't want anyone else.

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2016, 2:28 am

Yes.

MikeStLouis
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Jul 2016, 2:19 pm

Yes, epically so...

She had some emotional problems, I did the best I could. Unfortunately, with my issues, predicting what would make her happy was quite poor. Soon she decided I had a lot of relationship issues like co-dependency, etc., which I don't, but unfortunately have topline actions that many Autistic people mirror. My way of dealing with it is I plain to author a paper on how Autism can appear, particularly to those who are/have been abused as, other issues, like codependency. It is the only thing I can think to do to hopefully spare someone a similar issue.

Honestly, I was made physically ill when I heard what some of the other, disorders that are "helpful" by nature are thinking and or plotting mentally when they are helping someone out. It was very upsetting to think that the woman I loved thought that of me and perceived my actions to embody such intent. Also, just a little sad that being helpful has come to trigger thoughts of "what do they want" in so many. Unfortunately, I think that will only continue to complicated the problems and all others on the spectrum face as we all lose faith in each other collectively as a society and see evil intent in all actions.

Mike

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2016, 5:02 am

Yes, profoundly_

capa
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2016, 5:32 pm

Yes, my BF...

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2016, 8:49 pm

Yes, so desperately
It is so hard
I wish for it to stop
I miss him so much

muffinhead
Toucan
Toucan

08 Jul 2016, 9:56 pm

I miss the girl who gave me my first kiss. She was horrible to me, but I'm such a fool for still wanting her.

beakybird
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2016, 10:09 pm

Yeah. Still. And I really need to stop. It's just not happening.

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2016, 7:08 pm

I don't know, or won't know if I can again.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2016, 9:30 am

Yep. Unfortunately I miss him all the freaking time.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

HighLlama
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2016, 5:52 pm

Steph.