Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 140 of 240 [ 3825 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143 ... 240  Next

benjimanbreeg
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2011, 1:09 pm

Sorry things didn't work out for you all_white.

all_white
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2011, 1:10 pm

benjimanbreeg wrote:
Sorry things didn't work out for you all_white.

Thank you!

benjimanbreeg
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2011, 1:13 pm

aren't you having a meet up in your garden?

all_white
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2011, 1:37 pm

benjimanbreeg wrote:
aren't you having a meet up in your garden?

Not yet. I haven't yet found that elusive Aspie male who lives next door, nor any fellow Aspies who want to travel to meet me. :) Most of them share my issues with Going to Strange Places.

benjimanbreeg
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2011, 1:51 pm

If i'm ever in Scotland, i'd be happy to meet up for a coffee.

SPKx
Toucan
Toucan

15 Apr 2011, 2:32 pm

I guess this wouldn't hurt.

Height: 6'0"
Build: Somewhat overweight, but my height makes up for it.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Looking for: 25 – 30 years old
About me: I'm really into movies.

harry_j_83
Raven
Raven

Location: not-quite-so-royal london borough of lewisham (aka "da ghetto")

21 Apr 2011, 5:31 am

blue_bean wrote:
SOMEBODY DATE ME DAMMIT!! !! !! !! !! !

which part of the world do you live in though?

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2011, 8:59 am

all_white wrote:
Revival wrote:

Man that's an unlucky yurn of events.. :(
Lucky for the single men though!

Am I misunderstanding you here, or are you just randomly being mean about me for some reason, and implying the single men had a lucky escape because I didn't get to meet them?

If so, may I ask why you made that comment? :scratch:

He means that it's lucky for the single men now that you're single and available for them to date.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2011, 9:00 am

harry_j_83 wrote:
blue_bean wrote:
SOMEBODY DATE ME DAMMIT!! !! !! !! !! !

which part of the world do you live in though?

Australia :P

Laz
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2011, 9:02 am

blue_bean wrote:
all_white wrote:
Revival wrote:

Am I misunderstanding you here, or are you just randomly being mean about me for some reason, and implying the single men had a lucky escape because I didn't get to meet them?

He means that it's lucky for the single men now that you're single and available for them to date.

AKA Prepare to be fapped'

Basically

all_white
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2011, 9:21 am

Laz wrote:
blue_bean wrote:
all_white wrote:
Revival wrote:

Basically

Oh, I see!

What's "fapped?" I googled it, and I think I may have a vague idea, and it's not very nice. :evil: Maybe I am misunderstanding again.

robin45
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

21 Apr 2011, 9:31 am

I have been quite a qeeky looking but wear contact lenses now. I am seeking a younger lady as they do, no disrespect intended to older ladies. The subject of age-gap relationships seem to annoy some people. What I expect from a relationship is to take it slowly at first. I like to keep fit and at 6ft 4"have a good physique. I like 70's 80's music and sci-fi films, action and comedy. My favourite drink is Aurum. I have only one bottle left and hope to go back to Italy to get some more. Lying on beaches is not my thing but exploring when on holiday by walking up mountains and through small villages . I would like to meet someone who likes me for what I am. Someone warm and friendly with a nice smile who likes abit of witty banter. No woman has ever got close enough to me to get to know the real me. I like growing my own herbs and cooking with them. I do however have a problem with smokers and attend to avoid them. I live on my own, am independant, unemployed but did work in the civil service for 13yr until the cuts came. I am hoping for a long term relationship with the right woman.

Michael28
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

21 Apr 2011, 9:37 am

*sigh* I guess its worth a shot. I'm still relatively new to the site.

Male, 28 years old, live in Illinois. My interests are pretty childish...simple things give me intense happiness. Playing on a swingset in the rain. Exploring haunted or abandoned buildings. Playing board games, just being silly in general. I'm generally a happy person, I have my bad days but I try not to burden others when I'm in a bad mood. I am an Artist, and cartoons are my special interest, along with movies coming in a close second. I am just looking for someone to make me laugh, nothing is more important to me. Someone to cuddle up with and laugh and go on random adventures with. That's not too much to ask...is it?

Laz
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2011, 1:37 pm

all_white wrote:
Laz wrote:
blue_bean wrote:
all_white wrote:
Revival wrote:

Basically

Oh, I see!

What's "fapped?" I googled it, and I think I may have a vague idea, and it's not very nice. :evil: Maybe I am misunderstanding again.

No love, this is the internet. Expect filth and sickness.

Think of it like a junior school chess club combined with crystal meth and firearms

aardwolves
Butterfly
Butterfly

22 Apr 2011, 10:29 pm

Bonsoir! :D

While I have my doubts that this will actually be effective, it also couldn't hurt (too terribly much), right? I'm told that 'putting yourself out there' is the way normal people do these things...

Orientation: Attracted to brains, mostly; any gender.
Height: 5'2"
Build: Reasonably fit
Ethnicity: Asian/Caucasian
Education: Some University

I'm eccentric, intelligent, and fairly awkward. I work in a lab, and play the horn in a radical marching band. I tend to be fairly reticent, and seem to forever find myself at the mercy of those who intend to 'drag me out of my shell', when I'm actually much happier when left to my own devices. I get along with other quirky, creative types, but I also need a lot of personal space and time to myself, which people I've dated in the past (however briefly) tended to take personally. :/ I'd like to meet another introvert, preferably one who shares some of my interests, even if said interests are varied and bizarre.

I'll be studying American Sign Language in college next year. I'm a writer, cartoonist, and musician. Some of my favourite things include ukulele, thylacines, independent films, tattoos, zombies, semi-colons, and the colour mint green. I'm a vegetarian. I love animals and share my apartment with an obese cat, a betta fish, and some stick insects. I'm currently on a waiting list for a diagnosis, but expect to have an answer within the next few months.

And here's me:

Excuse me while I go hide under my proverbial rock some more. *hides*

Zcool31
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 Apr 2011, 7:17 pm

Orientation: Jewish male seeking Jewish female
Religion: Jewish atheist
Height: 6'
Weight: Proportional to height

I tried sites like JDate and Plentyoffish, but those are obviously targeted exclusively at neurotypicals.

I'm a student in college studying to be an electrical engineer. I work part time in a tech support role - so speaking on the phone I can be the most calm, relaxed, patient, and easy to understand person you've ever met. I try to do that in person as well, but I usually fail miserably. My hobbies include building and fixing computers, playing videogames, watching anime, and absolutely nothing else. I find all math/science/engineering courses in my school really easy, but completely fail in all other subjects.
I can type over 100 WPM on a good keyboard and play the piano by ear, and I also program in C++.
Things I am indifferent about: Art, Movies, Music, Sports, Politics, The Economy, anything you might find in a newspaper
Things I am passionate about: Technology, Gadgets, Computers, Videogames, Technology, Programming, Computers, and did I mention Technology and Computers?

When I find a picture of myself that I am least ashamed of, I'll make it my avatar on these forums.