The real reason why you aren't hit on much by women.

Page 15 of 19 [ 291 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2015, 7:18 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I do believe you've hit the nail on the head, Retro.

yes but then i wouldnt' want anything to do with women. I'd take fun in rejecting them.

to bad people can't just like each other for who they are not who they pretend to be.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2015, 7:21 pm

If there's a reason to be motivated, then it's no lie.

I happen to think there are many reasons to be motivated.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2015, 3:34 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
In my experience being motivated with your life actually makes girls more interested in you.

yes that is unfortuneately true

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2015, 9:57 pm

WantToHaveALife wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
In my experience being motivated with your life actually makes girls more interested in you.
Aahhh, that was supposed to make you feel more motivated...

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2015, 11:23 pm

RetroGamer87 wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:

motivated in a life is the same as ambition. its not wrong that everyoen doesn't have it. do you really want a world where everyone is motivated/ambitious? who will work the lower but needed jobs when everyone is a ceo. also i imagine ceos will get paid very little when everyone is one.

I'm happy with how my life is. why can't a woman be happy I'm happy with how my life is. I'm expected to just be happy with how she lives her life. I want equality the feminist speak of.

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2015, 3:13 am

Motivation can be as simple as a "thirst for more". More whatever...more money, more knowledge, more fun, more meaningful moments. Contentment with your life as it is is fine, but not particular interesting to most people (and presumably not very interesting to yourself either?). Craving "more" out of life, is generally an attractive trait. Stagnation is generally not.

“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. I did not wish to live what was not life, living is so dear; nor did I wish to practise resignation, unless it was quite necessary. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life, to live so sturdily and Spartan-like as to put to rout all that was not life, to cut a broad swath and shave close, to drive life into a corner, and reduce it to its lowest terms.”
― Henry David Thoreau, Walden: Or, Life in the Woods

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2015, 5:33 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:

there are times I am filled with so much anger, hate, bitterness and resentment over life not being fair I feel like violently exploding, like punching somenbody's lights out.

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2015, 10:17 am

This thread now needs a Music-Video about guys who apparently are clueless than a girl actually wants them...

...eventually giving up & deciding to find someone else because Aspies don't know that they're being desired.

LYRICS For Good Measure (putting an interesting part of the Lyrics in BOLD) wrote:
So what if your jeans are torn
They've been torn since Bros were cool
I wanted you for a little while
You got it wrong by a million miles
Big deal what a thrill what a let down
Kissing in your car
When I should have been out
I want the Prodigy really loud
I want it all right now

Chorus:
Over and over I feel it
Boyfriend you're alone
You must be out of your mind
Jellyhead, you've really blown it

Chorus

In the slow lane
Never change the way that I feel
Go home never know never be real
Cause not one thing you said was true
I'm gonna find somebody new
Make up break up always the same
Get out what about you and me
Say i've been hanging around you too long
When summer comes I'm gone

Chorus * 2

I wanna be flying in the clear sky
I wanna be diving in the blue
I gotta be out in the evening
Jellyhead without you
Without you

Chorus To Fade

cupidspider
Butterfly
Butterfly

27 Jul 2015, 4:18 pm

WantToHaveALife wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:

there are times I am filled with so much anger, hate, bitterness and resentment over life not being fair I feel like violently exploding, like punching somenbody's lights out.

Life's unfair to EVERYBODY. Best you can hope is that it'll make it up to you by being unfair in your favor once in a while.

Girls likely sense the hate/bitterness/simmering rage though.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2015, 9:20 pm

cupidspider wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:

Life's unfair to EVERYBODY. Best you can hope is that it'll make it up to you by being unfair in your favor once in a while.

ya that's one reason I often avoid interacting with women because I have the feeling they will sense that, that's one thing I hate about women, they have 6th sense and are so god damn intuitive

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2015, 1:08 am

WantToHaveALife wrote:
cupidspider wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:

ya that's one reason I often avoid interacting with women because I have the feeling they will sense that, that's one thing I hate about women, they have 6th sense and are so god damn intuitive
You indicated before that you're seeking a girlfriend. I don't see how you can get one without interacting with women.

Anyway I was only trying to make you feel motivated to start doing stuff in the future, not trying to disparage you based on your past achievements or lack thereof.

Being motivated doesn't mean you've done a lot of stuff, it only means your about to. It's never too late but if you don't start you could one day be lamenting that you didn't start when you were 27. Get motivated now. The longer you wait, the shorter your future.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2015, 8:57 am

Disparage is an interesting word in this context.

Wiktionary wrote:
Noun

(uncountable)

(obsolete) Inequality in marriage; marriage with an inferior.
1596, Edmund Spenser, The Faerie Queene, IV.8:
But, for his meane degree might not aspire / To match so high, her friends with counsell sage / Dissuaded her from such a disparage […].

So no wonder women find it disparaging if you hit on them and are not up to snuff.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2015, 5:36 pm

Ban-Dodger wrote:

women never want me so never give on wanting me.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2015, 5:39 pm

You're not doing too badly, Sly. At least you're not in debt!

I think you're stuck in a world which seems to exist in dating sites--but is not the real world.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2015, 6:47 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
You're not doing too badly, Sly. At least you're not in debt!

I think you're stuck in a world which seems to exist in dating sites--but is not the real world.

I'm 20,000ish in debt. 11k to college and like another 9k or so to debt collectors.

those women are alive in the real world they arne't ai in a matrix. I've met many of them in the real world and they still demand the same things and complain about such worthless men.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2015, 6:55 pm

Regarding motivation; don't be surprised or picky when you only attract equally unambitious people.

There's nothing wrong with wanting a peaceful and ordinary life with stability trumping prospects and adventure but you'll have to accept that it limits you to people of the same esteem and mindset.