Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 145 of 240 [ 3825 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148 ... 240  Next

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2011, 1:39 am

Titangeek wrote:
Height: 6' 2”
Build: Like a twig (but I'm stronger then I look)
Hair: Sandy brown (too brown to be blond, too blond to be brown)
Eyes: Hazel
Looking for: 16 – 19 year old
About me: For a complete list of my interests PM me (it's a long list), I like science fiction books/movies/video games, I like everything to do with computers and am learning computer programming, I love dog's (I have 4). I am an atheist (but have no problem with people who are religious, you don't try and convert me and I won't try and disprove you). I have been told I am funny, and I like pie :D Again for more info PM me (I suggest general or specific questions unless you want a long rambling replay :lol:).

reposting

dunbots
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2011, 1:43 am

Titangeek wrote:
Titangeek wrote:
About me: For a complete list of my interests PM me (it's a long list), I like science fiction books/movies/video games, I like everything to do with computers and am learning computer programming, I love dog's (I have 4). I am an atheist (but have no problem with people who are religious, you don't try and convert me and I won't try and disprove you). I have been told I am funny, and I like pie :D Again for more info PM me (I suggest general or specific questions unless you want a long rambling replay :lol:).

reposting

Holy cow, you're tall. 8O :lol:

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2011, 1:52 am

dunbots wrote:
Titangeek wrote:
Titangeek wrote:

reposting

Holy cow, you're tall. 8O :lol:

odds are i will be a fair bit taller when i am done growing 8)

dunbots
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2011, 2:03 am

Titangeek wrote:

Geez, I'm only 5' 7". :P

straightfairy
Raven
Raven

25 Jul 2011, 10:02 am

OK, here goes.
height: 5ft 11 / 178 cm
orientation: 95% gay, versatile...
weight: 12st 2lbs / 75kg
race: mixed asian / white
hair: black
eyes: brown
build: slim, toned ( I do work out)
non smoker.

am solvent (just) have house, car etc, cook well enough to live
Midlands based in UK
I like cars and related stuff, music, reading science fiction, fantasy, gardening, wine making.

What/who I'm looking for..
probably male, but I'm open to suggestion, esp if androgynous or mtf trans.
I go for 'cute', usually younger than me, but not set in stone,
must be a non smoker,
height doesn't matter,
skin colour and hair colour doesnt matter,
age 18 to 45ish,
usually prefer slim/toned rather than on the large side,
ideally someone a bit louder than me as I'm pretty quiet usually,
similar or vaguely overlapping interests would help?

I hope that hasn't put too many of you off. :D

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2011, 10:30 am

dunbots wrote:
Titangeek wrote:

Geez, I'm only 5' 7". :P

compared to some of my relatives i am fairly short.

Guilted_Lady
Raven
Raven

25 Jul 2011, 6:22 pm

TitanGeek, did you stop growing at a young age? I'm 5"9 almost 5"10 and I was taller than everyone until grade 7 then I stopped growing. My shoe size hasn't even changed since then.

?Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.?

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2011, 6:23 pm

Guilted_Lady wrote:
TitanGeek, did you stop growing at a young age? I'm 5"9 almost 5"10 and I was taller than everyone until grade 7 then I stopped growing. My shoe size hasn't even changed since then.

No, still growing

RomanceAnonimo
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Jul 2011, 3:24 am

Sex: Male
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 183 LBS, Thin build.
Race: White
Hair: Brown, Buzzed
Eyes: Brown/Hazel

My main interests are coins, antiques, coin shops, antique shops, thrift stores, politics and non-academic philosophy/spirituality (non-religious). I play the classical guitar, I like to take photography and enjoy camping and related outdoor activities. I like to go to museums and other areas of interest. I am a proficient cook, I enjoy making Thai, Italian and Mexican dishes but will cook virtually anything that tips the mind. I also like to bake pies from time to time.

I work full time in Information Systems, have a car, live with room mates (for the time being). I supplement my income by selling things online.

I am perpetually single and long ago had only one long-term relationship that stemmed from middle school... I am a passionate, caring and loving person but seemingly too shy to do anything about it. I would like to meet a woman who doesn't seek the typical emotionally detached male type that makes up the majority of men out there, and one who doesn't need to argue to fulfill the aggression complex that many people (male and female) seem to possess.

I have tried typical online dating and it doesn't work for me, I hope that posting here will lead me to a kindred spirit.

If there are any single women in my vacinity that would like to talk, I would be glad to receive your PM. I'm open to ages 18-40something.

I am not attracted to overweight women. I am attracted to virtually all other body types. I predominantly find myself attracted to intellect. I do not have any racial preferences. I would most likely not be comfortable in a relationship with someone who was hyper religious. I am "agnathiest".

blueroses
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2011, 4:47 pm

At first I was excited when I read down to 'Location' and saw 'Lancaster,' then realized it was Lancaster, California. Curses ... foiled again! Lol.

Anyhow, good luck to you in meeting someone!

straightfairy
Raven
Raven

27 Jul 2011, 7:15 am

blueroses wrote:
At first I was excited when I read down to 'Location' and saw 'Lancaster,' then realized it was Lancaster, California.

I've done that too. :(
Please can people put their country in as many town/city names are replicated across the UK and USA. :)

TheNewTeddy
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Jul 2011, 1:07 pm

Hi, I'm Teddy! Out there in the so-called "real world" people call be Nick, but I go by Teddy online.

I'm 26, male.
I'm 5'7" and 220lbs
My pix will go in the pix thread once I pass 5 days ad thus can post it.
I'm from Toronto Canada
I'm currently not looking for anyone, but that dosn't mean I'm going to stop people from looking for me.

The remainder is from a dating site I'm (apparently still) on:

--Must Love Cats--

I've been told to have a positive profile and whatnot, but since I've only had one girl ever send me a first contact, and, a least a quarter of all my messages go unread-deleted, I figure, what's the harm.

First note that online I call myself Teddy, but this is not my "real name" and yes I do hope people will call me by by real name (and not Teddy) offline.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
>I have a tendency to speak extremely bluntly, and specifically, tell people that they are wrong about things. If you can't deal with that, do not respond to any messages I send to you. Thanks. I can deal with people telling me that I am wrong, and I am friends with tonnes of people who are wrong about tonnes of stuff. If you can not deal with someone thinking you are wrong about something, we will never ever get along.

Facts about Teddy:
>Weird and proud of it. (Extraordinarily unordinary)
>Has a dozen or so Teddy bears.
>Has 2 cats.
>Has a bus pass, no car. Willing to travel by GO.
>I have a roommate. A female roommate.
>Does not like to go outside, and only goes outside when the inside can go with him (IE a bus)
>Favorite activity, without a doubt, is sitting.

Pros about Teddy:
>Open minded. Teddy does not shut any one or any group out.
>Tolerant. Would prob still talk to you even if your first response in a message was to swear at him.
>Feels no need to lie about any aspect of himself to get a girl. What you see is what you get.

Cons about Teddy:
>Misunderstood like ALL the time.
>Lies so infrequently that people think he is a compulsive liar, because who tells the truth THAT much (clue: Teddy does)
>Works overnight, thus limited free time.
>Does NOT like to text message.
>Does not have a lot of money.
>Isn't really here to find anyone, just to see what's out there.

What Teddy likes in a girl: *Read the disclaimer*
>Curiosity.
>Assertiveness or Aggressiveness.
>Intelligence.
>Same sense of humour that Teddy has.
>Blonde or Red hair; Blue or Green eyes.
>Physically strong.
>Crazy. (The good kind of crazy)

*Disclaimer: Just because Teddy likes this, does not mean he will refuse to talk to anyone without this*

What Teddy dislikes in a girl: *Read the disclaimer*
>Tattoos.
>Duck Lips.
>Kissy Faces.
>Bikini Pix on her profile.

*Disclaimer: Just because Teddy dislikes this, does not mean he will refuse to talk to anyone with this*

MathGirl
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2011, 8:43 pm

TheNewTeddy wrote:
Hi, I'm Teddy! Out there in the so-called "real world" people call be Nick, but I go by Teddy online.
You seem like an awesome possum! :D :wink:
Can't wait to meet you on Sat.!

Likely ADHD instead of what I've been diagnosed with before.

TheNewTeddy
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Jul 2011, 8:51 pm

MathGirl wrote:
TheNewTeddy wrote:

I'm closer to a Platypus, but thanks!!

anneurysm
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2011, 7:56 am

TheNewTeddy wrote:
MathGirl wrote:
TheNewTeddy wrote:

I'm closer to a Platypus, but thanks!!

Platypuses rock! Or is it platipi? I have no idea what the plural form is. :P Looking forward to meeting you on Saturday, too!

This misdiagnosis caused me significant stress, which lessened upon finding out the truth about myself from my current and past long-term therapists - that I am an anxious and highly sensitive person but do not have an autism spectrum disorder.

My diagnoses - social anxiety disorder and obsessive-compulsive disorder.

I’m no longer involved with the ASD world.

TheNewTeddy
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Jul 2011, 10:34 am

Wow, this place is great, I'm actually popular here :lol: