Constant rejection from women is making me suicidal

Page 16 of 19 [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

BlackDwarf
Toucan
Toucan

05 Oct 2012, 6:11 am

steviewonderau wrote:
Get to 30 and it is all over. No experience, rejected by everyone and it is best to give up and enjoy the remaining years of your life alone.

finally someone with braincells.

DialAForAwesome
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2012, 6:51 am

blue_bean wrote:
I've always seen it not as men posting stuff like the OP here more because they have more failure with dating, but rather as vice versa; they have more failure because they post stuff like that full stop. Shoulder chips and bitter attitudes are HOT!

I can tell you I wasn't always bitter. In fact I used to be SO positive and trusting that I seemed almost naive. But my eyes have basically been opened.

And besides, there are plenty of ACTUAL misogynists and cheaters and bottom feeders, with far worse attitudes, in relationships. So attitude is a tiny piece of the pie.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

05 Oct 2012, 6:53 am

Despite who I am; I am still a positive man.... I still have a number of years left within me to find that woman of my dreams.

Quote:
Get to 30 and it is all over. No experience, rejected by everyone and it is best to give up and enjoy the remaining years of your life alone.

Well, a select few have had luck after that....... even if it wasn't of other own choosing.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

BrisMike
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Oct 2012, 6:58 am

steviewonderau wrote:

I can only half agree. Yes that is true, but just not always. Sometimes out of the blue a friend or someone comes along.

Anyway what is all over anyway? All is too broad. One does not have to be alone, I prefer it myself but just am getting more social.

Don't give up; it is difficult but sometimes one has to just go out somewhere and enjoy it, but staying at home (providing one gets some exercise now and then) is also fantastic.

steviewonderau
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Oct 2012, 9:13 am

I gave up well before reaching 30. I am 30 now and I am focused on living out my remaining years alone.

Online dating is just a joke and most people on those sites are not really serious about meeting anyone. If you are male and can not find anyone in the real world you have little or no chance with online dating.

Most females have a long line of guys on dating sites waiting to talk to them and or meet them. 3 or 4 guys for every one girl on most online dating sites. Fake profiles of attractive females put on paid dating sites to lure more paid up males to chat, send emails on a site that they could get for free on a free dating site.

I have spent a lot of time and experimented with different profiles: no pics, pics of me and or fake model pics. Well I got more responses with the fake profile pics, fewer responses with no profile pic and well almost no responses with pics of me on profile. Profile content was left unchanged clearly proves that the content does not make any difference at all.

Unless you are an above average looking male or good looking male you will have limited success with online dating.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2012, 9:00 pm

DogsWithoutHorses wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:
DogsWithoutHorses wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:
SadAspy wrote:
NO WOMEN SHOULD BE POSTING IN THIS THREAD!

YOU ARE ALL LYING, COLD-HEARTED, MANIPULATIVE b*****s AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE ALONE!
ahaha :P

and we wonder why more women don't post here....
i never wondered this..seems a good amount of women are on here....

the perception that men post here more has been used multiple times in current top threads as 'evidence' that men have more dating/relationship issues
which is funny to me...because it completely ignores an obvious contributing factor....^^^

i guess it shows that men are far more likely to end up alone than women are

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2012, 9:24 pm

WantToHaveALife wrote:
DogsWithoutHorses wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:
DogsWithoutHorses wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:
SadAspy wrote:

YOU ARE ALL LYING, COLD-HEARTED, MANIPULATIVE b*****s AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE ALONE!

the perception that men post here more has been used multiple times in current top threads as 'evidence' that men have more dating/relationship issues
which is funny to me...because it completely ignores an obvious contributing factor....^^^

In societies where male children are not significantly favored over female children, the male to female ratio is more or less equal. Thus, there are as many women who end up alone, as men.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2012, 7:45 pm

Chronos wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:
DogsWithoutHorses wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:
DogsWithoutHorses wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:
SadAspy wrote:

In societies where male children are not significantly favored over female children, the male to female ratio is more or less equal. Thus, there are as many women who end up alone, as men.

interesting to know

ShamelessGit
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2012, 9:48 pm

I've seen several posts like this before. This is normal for aspergerian males.

I have difficulty understanding how so many people can be suicidal so often, however, because whenever I get broken, the pieces get put back together so that they can't get broken in the same way again.

I would try finding things that give me self-worth and meaning that I can take care of myself. Love is something that has to be given to you, and it has nothing to do with deserving or not deserving.

Alberto
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Oct 2012, 2:41 am

Adam82 wrote:
I get this way too sometimes. It's a bit much to take. When you get rejected by every single female you've ever shown an interest in, clearly you're doing something wrong.

30 now and still as virgin as the pure winters snow. It's too late for me to 'catch up' with my peers. I'll likely never have anyone now.

Don't compare yourself to other peers, you don't need experience, you just need to find someone like you, and when you do take it slow. First do what you love doing first as a hobby, you never know you might find someone that way somehow. Love yourslef first before you love anyone else. 30 I don't think is too late at all.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2012, 11:02 am

Alberto wrote:
Adam82 wrote:
I get this way too sometimes. It's a bit much to take. When you get rejected by every single female you've ever shown an interest in, clearly you're doing something wrong.

30 now and still as virgin as the pure winters snow. It's too late for me to 'catch up' with my peers. I'll likely never have anyone now.

Don't compare yourself to other peers, you don't need experience, you just need to find someone like you, and when you do take it slow. First do what you love doing first as a hobby, you never know you might find someone that way somehow. Love yourslef first before you love anyone else. 30 I don't think is too late at all.

people are always gonna say that

DogsWithoutHorses
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2012, 9:11 pm

WantToHaveALife wrote:
DogsWithoutHorses wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:
DogsWithoutHorses wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:
SadAspy wrote:

that's a conclusion that could be drawn with zero reading comprehension sure...
if you weren't being deliberate, I'll clue you in
the abuse and minimizing of any feminine issue and constant whut about teh menz is offputting to potential female lonely hearts, this is not a sympathetic environment for them (ex. original quoted post)

If your success is defined as being well adjusted to injustice and well adapted to indifference, then we don?t want successful leaders. We want great leaders- who are unbought, unbound, unafraid, and unintimidated to tell the truth.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2012, 5:03 pm

DogsWithoutHorses wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:
DogsWithoutHorses wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:
DogsWithoutHorses wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:
SadAspy wrote:

that's a conclusion that could be drawn with zero reading comprehension sure...
if you weren't being deliberate, I'll clue you in
the abuse and minimizing of any feminine issue and constant whut about teh menz is offputting to potential female lonely hearts, this is not a sympathetic environment for them (ex. original quoted post)

suicidal thoughts have crossed my mind often because of this

Female
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Oct 2012, 8:00 pm

SadAspy wrote:
It just hurts so badly. Girls keep pretending to be interested in me, only to reject me. I'm 28 and never been in a relationship. I have a hard time even being friends with girls. I can't stop crying, and I was cutting last night. I feel like the only way to escape the pain is to just end it all.

What else can I do? Anyone else feel the same way?

::whistles M*A*S*H theme song::

Female
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm

purchase wrote:
Please, please, please see your therapist/dr immediately if you are suicidal. I PM'd you saying the same thing.
I hate people who try to guilt others into not killing themselves. It's sad when they do, but what is self ownership if not the right to off yourself.

Female
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Oct 2012, 8:09 pm

SadAspy wrote:

I'm worse then that. I'm a needy, jealous, emotionally frail porcelain doll no man should put up with.