Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 158 of 240 [ 3825 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161 ... 240  Next

DanRaccoon
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2012, 7:03 pm

I'm Daniel, 23, 6' 4''

I enjoy gaming, piano playing, guitar playing, digital and traditional drawing (cartoony art), gaming, fan fiction writing, weight and cardio training, watching movies and finding humor in everything.

Currently working towards my Multimedia and Internet Technology degree and will most likely end with a 2:2 while working a part time job.

Can't really talk about my personality as I don't really have the right words to describe myself so I'll let you be the judge of that. Seems best to me.

I posted this more out of curiosity.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DanRaccoon

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2012, 10:07 am

I'm Michael, 24 years old, straight and from the Flemish-Brabant area in Belgium, I'm currently single too and am diagnosed with AS when I was 5 years old.

I'm really into dark electronic dance music and metal, I got a pic of myself here and here!

Feel free to contact me via PM if you're interested!

abacacus
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2012, 3:16 am

Anyone kicking around the border area of NB/NS?

19, diagnosed with aspergers. I'm a music guy, currently in one band and starting another, both metal.

You will reap what you've sown.

pseudocilia
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Jan 2012, 8:10 pm

I'm a 23 year old male currently residing in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia. I was diagnosed with Aspergers at a young age and have had a lot of help along the way regarding social situations. However, I still struggle at getting involved in romantic relationships. My hobbies include playing video games (usually of the PC persuasion), reading books (fantasy, science fiction, history, etc), outdoors activities (kayaking, whitewater rafting, photography), and a lot of volunteering with various organizations across my community. I'm a recent college graduate, but haven't had been able to land a job in my field quite yet. People that know me say that I can be pretty opinionated on some things, but that I can be a good listener too. It makes me happy to chat with people about modern issues because I feel that the more people I talk to, the more I can learn about this great world! I enjoy listening to a variety of music, including classic rock, prog rock, power metal, bossa nova, smooth jazz, big band, and a lot more.

Sextaesada
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2012, 7:43 am

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
I feel silly posting in here, but oh well. :P

Female
5'9''
About 155 lbs

What do y'all think? :?

your cute. ;)

Grisha
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2012, 3:12 am

Middle-aged HFA Aspie living independently. Love to travel just about anywhere. Age is not a huge issue, but you must not become jealous of my iPad.

Live in LA, locals prefered, but I will go ANYWHERE for the right person.

Fell free to PM...

nostromo
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2012, 6:47 am

That's be a woman then Grisha?

yay855
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Jan 2012, 8:07 pm

My name is Orion Hinchy. I am almost 16, and i am looking for someone who are willing to pursue a somewhat romantic relationship. I have PDD, ADHD, and bipolar. I AM overweight, but i am looking for someone who are willing to look past that. i am a BIG gamer, although i don't like many shooters; fairly nerdy; sort of a brony; and i would be in a gifted class if it wasn't for the nervous breakdowns. My non-immediate family members tell me that my eyes show when i am happy.

I am looking for a girl who is between sixteen and seventeen, and who has similar interests. i don't care if she is overweight, because that wouldn't be very fair. please do not try to get me to lose weight, mainly because my medication makes me hungrier than usual, and i am currently cutting back on empty carbs.

I would post a picture, but i can't because i recently joined this forum.

I live in richmond, VA, and i live on the far west end.

Darsalus
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

30 Jan 2012, 2:40 pm

Heya there :) My name's Daniel. I'm a 22 year old from Essex, England. I'm 5' 11"... or 6'... depending on who's measuring me.
I don't have a 9-5 job right now but I do study English Literature at the Open University (sort of a distance/home learning degree).

I love movies, a lot of types anyway. I lean more towards comedy or horror or the epic movies such as Lord of the Rings but I'll give any film a try. I also watch certain types of TV, mainly crime dramas or again comedies. I also read those two in books quite a bit too.

I love sport, and watching it, though I don't practice it that often :P right now I love watching me some Ice Hockey but again I watch loads of sports... except rubgy or golf... OH! OH! And snooker! Don't watch that a lot...

I also like gaming and can be nerdy, though I only collect one comic book series. I'm more of a manga guy.

Anyway feel free to PM or whatever ^_^

Thanks a bunch ^^

jaknife
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

03 Feb 2012, 10:32 pm

Aspergers
37 (diagnosed 2 months ago)
suburbs of philly
full time job - bookkeeper
5'10, 165 or so
Shaved head
Many typical interests/hobbies of those with Asp (movies, internet, information, etc...)
PM if you'd like a pic

dave

bbad
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Feb 2012, 11:57 pm

Ok, I'm giving in, and post something about myself...

I'm from Amsterdam, The Netherlands and I'm 30 years old. I'm interested in a lot of things, such as history, science stuff, computers, games... yes nerdy stuff. I'm not focused on a single thing, but several different things. I'm quite high functioning, but have a few flaws. I don't like groups of people and I'm not overwhelmingly assertive either. I have a deep desire to escape from my current life, but don't worry, I'm talking about moving to a different country, or doing something else that will change my life. But I have two wonderful cats that I couldn't leave behind... Yes there is always something that stops me from 'escaping'...

I'm looking for a girl that still dreams. I don't like people that settle for what it is. There is always more.

So if you feel there is a connection just message me.

mkoberland
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

04 Feb 2012, 10:23 pm

I'm from Dayton, Ohio. My Asperger's is very high-functioning, and I'm very cool in social settings as long as it's not a loud, very crowded bar atmosphere. I live in Columbus, Ohio, and C-bus is all about Buckeyes, other sports, drinking, etc., none of which interest me.

I am a straight, 27-year-old male, and interested in meeting single women my age who also have/may have Asperger's. If you live in the area, you know how frustrating of a city Columbus can be to live in. Plus, the only Asperger's support group I could find in Central Ohio has now been discontinued.

My interests are environmentalism, philosophy, ghost hunting, and hiking/outdoor stuff. I realize that the Midwest is one of the worst areas in the continental United States to have Asperger's, we just don't jive well with the mainstream culture.

I'm certainly more than willing to send a pic. I'm an athletic type, well-built, and a little muscular. I'm very physically active, jog every other day, with walks in-between.

Whirlwind
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 Feb 2012, 12:27 am

I'm female and 29. I live in south Louisiana and would love to meet someone I can relate and connect too. I am gay but stil would love to meet anyone for friendship.

livnah
Raven
Raven

09 Feb 2012, 5:02 pm

33yo gay guy in the SEATTLE, WA area... Recently diagnosed with AS, explains a ton of issues in bad relationships in the past. Interested in History, Travel, Math, Physics, Religion, Camping, Hiking, Swimming, Sailing, Road-Cycling, MOVIES, and I have a 6mo vizsla puppy to keep me busy!

jaymannj
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Feb 2012, 12:22 am

18yrold Male named Jason... live in dirty jersey... strait... looking for a girl preferably older... if it concerns anyone who is interested i am a smoker... of both cigarettes and that other thing... I do drink, runs in my genes to be an alcoholic, but i know how to only have one or two drinks... looking for a female around my area... must enjoy just strait chillaxin and be comfortable around non-aspies because majority of my friends are not diagnosed... looking for a female who is preferably not chunky... I'm about 5'9 165lbs I work out so if your a couch potato I'm not that guy... Also must be comfortable partying and s**t... right now I'm a senior in H.S and work about 30-40hrs a week after school... hmu cuties ;)

blue4dolphin
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Feb 2012, 1:42 pm

Hi I am Charlotte I am from east sussex in England. I am 31 and have recently qualified as a speech and language therapist. I enjoy swimming, crafts, computers, and much more.