Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 162 of 240 [ 3825 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165 ... 240  Next

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2012, 11:10 pm

chrissyrun wrote:

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2012, 11:12 pm

Titangeek wrote:

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2012, 11:21 pm

[img][800:1340]http://02varvara.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/01-you-have-failed.jpg[/img]

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2012, 11:28 pm

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2012, 11:33 pm

chrissyrun wrote:

I would

and

Ldub20Owl316
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 Mar 2012, 3:02 am

I am hoping to find a GF. 28 year old man but it seems elusive. However, if James Durbin can become a HUSBAND and FATHER at 23, why can't I become any of that right now or later?

CricketFan_2112
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Mar 2012, 7:45 am

Hello, everyone. My name's Alex, I'm 22 years old and live in Perth, Western Australia. My 'Aspie-ness' is highly speculative...and has been for many many years. I've always felt as though I've missed something along the way...and seem to have been getting away with acting NT by impersonating various people. Current favourites include Jeremy Clarkson and Gregory House.

But about me. I'm 5'11", 95 kg (~210 lbs) with a BSc in Geology from Curtin University (although, rather surprisingly you'd might think...geology is not my main interest in life). As my screen name suggests...I'm a massive fan of cricket (no, I don't expect Americans in the audience to 'get it', much like I don't get American football)...and I'm a huge fan of great music (the 2112 part alludes to my favourite band Rush and their great album 2112). Genres of music include Progressive rock, heavy metal, jazz, classical...and intermingling of those genres.

Ideally, I'm looking for a girl in the general area of Western Australia (or Australia), with similar interests. I've never been in a relationship before...and I really don't get whether a woman likes me or not.

Aspie_SE10
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Mar 2012, 4:49 pm

...and I'm back. Lucky me.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2012, 8:40 pm

Image macro spam :?

Sokar

25 Mar 2012, 5:25 pm

WTF was that all about?? I've seen threads get derailed before, but that was... something else.

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2012, 5:39 pm

Sokar wrote:
WTF was that all about?? I've seen threads get derailed before, but that was... something else.

Not entirely shore, fun though :P

UberElvis
Raven
Raven

02 Apr 2012, 1:07 am

Well, I just got through a break-up so I'm single again, after many failures dating locally. I currently live in Omaha, NE, USA. But I'm planning to move somewhere else far away from here, just not sure where yet. My friends tell me I'm a really sweet guy, which I guess is true, it's just really hard to recognize because it feels almost second-nature to me. I'm into writing and recording music, and tinkering with computers. However, I guess special interests really are irrelevant to me as far as potential dating partners go. I go more for personality (yes, I am an aspie, even though this may sound kind of weird for an aspie). I like helping out my friends when they have to deal with various issues. I've tried to do that with the girls I've been with in the past and will definitely continue for any in the future. I really would like to say more about myself but I honestly can't think of anything but I'd be up for hearing from girls within some sort of age range around 20 (as that is my age) via PM or if you're not sure about me yet keep an eye out as I'm going to start frequenting more again here so you might be seeing more posts from me.

Hope to hear from some of you!

Azrael098
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Apr 2012, 3:03 am

Newly single guy here!

As I mentioned in the welcome thread, I'm 25 and my names Dan. I live in the south east of the UK and I currently work as a Computer Engineer for the NHS.

I've had problems dealing with relationships as the women I've been out with can't understand the way I am or generally think I'm enough of an oddball that they're pushed away by that.

I love gaming, reading, writing (fiction and some poetry), and generally quiet activities, like walking or enjoying a view somewhere. I need someone who can put up with the way I am, or match me for strangeness :P

I'm not one for talking much, even on here, unless someone prompts me or wants to know something. Anything you want to know, just ask me.

Bigbrett119
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

03 Apr 2012, 10:33 pm

Here's hoping that miracles do happen.

My name is Brett and I am 19 years old. I currently live in Owosso, Michigan, and I am unemployed. I have never been a very social person, but my friends have told me that I was a very dependable guy who they could always count on. Unlike just about everyone else in High School, I was not terrified about the thought of graduating a virgin. It never really bothered me, because I am not that interested in looks. My best friend was a druggie who was almost covered in tattoos, but he was one of the nicest and most honest people I know.

Personality is most important to me, because I am somewhat of a downer. I want to meet a girl who likes video games and anime as much as I do, and who could give me a reason to smile when I wake up every morning. I am also somewhat prone to following, so I sort of like being told what I should and should not do. I don't care that much about looks, but that may be because I am somewhat out of shape myself. I am 6'2, 320 pounds, and I wear a size 18 shoe. My family likes to tell me that I look like a walking bear.

I do have a fair amount of flaws as well. I have Amblyopia (lazy eye), I have no depth perception (meaning I can't drive), and I suffer from panic attacks. But if you do want to get a hold of me, just PM me. I am extremely shy, so I am horrible at making the first move, but I hope someone is interested.

AussieMatty
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Apr 2012, 7:31 am

Hi all!

I'm Matt, or you can call me Matty. I'm 21.

I'm from Townsville, Australia just for uni. My hometown is Ballina in New South Wales. So its my final year of uni this year! I study Bachelor of Environmental Sciences majoring in climate change and natural disasters. I also part of our sustainability program here on campus, its called TropEco. I have been participating a lot of sustainability events since last year. Its going very well. Love looking after the environment, because it makes me feel happy and stuff. Other than study part I love doing fitness and going to gym be fit and strong and secure kind of person! Love play and watch most of the sports. Always go out storm chasing in the middle of summer months back at home. That is a lot of fun! Also if I get managed free time, I usually travel around the places (but never been outside of Australia yet!).

I'm not really a looker for a girl, I mean that I may be interested but I prefer the right girl comes along. I find this a better way of meeting someone. Hope she have similar interests, especially in environmental and sustainability part since the most I participate in my life. Okay, I stop talking from now on.

Eat my microbes! Matty.

Sherman247
Raven
Raven

10 Apr 2012, 10:10 pm

Swingin single twenty years of age lives in colorado originally from florida open to anyone must love music but if ya dont we can share thoughts in need of friends i am six foot six well built and looking for girls or just friend dont care haha