Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 164 of 240 [ 3825 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167 ... 240  Next

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2012, 11:07 am

FroggySmiles wrote:
I am not sure what to say. I'm 32 years old, female, and Texan. I love to read. My favorites are the Harry Potter series, and The Hunger Games series. I have depression. I am very short and very chunky. I love to laugh. I dance at the supermarket. I'm goofy and my idea of a good time is a movie and Barnes and Nobles. I am looking for a guy 27-43 but I am flexable about age. If you want to know more, just send me a message.

What part of Texas are you in?

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Photoguruchris
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

12 May 2012, 3:53 pm

LOOKS
Hey all, 23 year old single gay male here looking for other gay males. I'm 6.1, 180lbs, black hair, brown eyes, I'm in good shape as I workout regularly and I eat healthy. I'm looking for 18-30 and looking for someone that loves to live life to the fullest. If your a gay male in MN drop me a message and we will talk, I don't bite :D I also don't judge anyone for the most part. Life is too short to spend time on pointless things like that.

Hobbies/Life
I just finished my first year of college and it has been a busy year indeed. I own my own photography business that I am just getting off the ground, I help out with political campaigns of a congressman and a U.S. state representative, I design logos for organizations/companies, I have my photography in a couple art galleries and a literary magazine, I write for the local newspaper as a photojournalist, and I am involved in disability rights activism. Too much to list really, but I'm an open book so ask away if you want to know more.

I love to cook, write, take photography, drive, I love auto racing, covering journalism stories, traveling, I'm about to start a youtube video skit series, and I love just experiencing life for what it is. I'm not your average person in any way, shape, or form and I guess I have to thank my autism for that.

Outlook/Future
I have no idea where life will take me; but that's whats so fun about it. I don't plan anything too far in advance because if I did I would miss out on a lot of opportunities. Some people like to take a straight road through life and never think about going off the path. Those are the majority of people in society, they let societal standards guide them for the most part, but along the way they miss out on a lot. Life is too magical to just go down a decided path that you set years in advance; you have no idea what opportunities will come your way.

Drop me a message on here if you want to chat, date, or just get to know me more. I attached a photo of me I took 2 months ago so it's not old or anything.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

12 May 2012, 5:45 pm

Single of course, no gender preference, preferably someone in the Northwest. Must like violent sports.

Yoshie777
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2012, 8:23 pm

Single
Straight
Kind Heart
Great Personality
Easy to get along with
Understanding
Fun

We all deal with problems and strife, but it's how we deal with them that makes all the difference in the world.

"You are no accident!"
-Rick Warren

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2012, 8:39 pm

You can see my OKCupid profile under the name, SeeThreePeeOh.

I don't use it much, but one must always keep hope alive. ;) I used to have hundreds of those questions answered but I deleted my profile after being stalked - I've only recently started it up again. I'm in my late 30's and looking for a nice lady around the same age to share my life.

Last edited by BlueMax on 17 May 2012, 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2012, 2:26 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
FroggySmiles wrote:
I am not sure what to say. I'm 32 years old, female, and Texan. I love to read. My favorites are the Harry Potter series, and The Hunger Games series. I have depression. I am very short and very chunky. I love to laugh. I dance at the supermarket. I'm goofy and my idea of a good time is a movie and Barnes and Nobles. I am looking for a guy 27-43 but I am flexable about age. If you want to know more, just send me a message.

What part of Texas are you in?

PM her!! !

metaldanielle
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2012, 7:15 pm

I am Danielle. My age and pic are to the left. I also have pics in some of the pic threads. I live in Indiana in the US. I am straight. I am 5'6" and overweight, but I am currently trying to get to a healthy weight. I like singing and watching tv, particularly star trek. I have a sarcastic sense of humor and make jokes a lot. I really like hugs and cuddling. I don't think I could date anyone who isn't physically affectionate. I don't like going out and going on a "date". I would rather curl up and watch tv or just hang out. I don't travel either.

I am looking for a guy my age or older. I like guys w/ longer hair. I have the philosophy that you never know who might be right for you so I never say I have to have a guy that fits a list of criteria. I'll just list my dealbreakers.

Abuse/sexism
baldness
smoking/drinking/drugs
Arrogance
facial hair
having a strong smell, good or bad
If interested, send me a message.

AussieMatty
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 May 2012, 11:11 pm

Name: Matty

Sexuality: Straight

Favourite movie genre(s): Any comedies, like Adam Sandler, Rob Schneider; documentaries, life stories, awareness films, environmental, natural disasters etc

Favourite color(s): Red and blue.

Favourite sports: football, soccer, tennis, ten pin bowling, gym, running, cycling, hiking etc etc.

Favourite TV programme(s): The weather channel, ABC news24,

Do you like animals in general?: Of course I do

Are you looking for love or just a fling?: True love

What kind of a person are you looking for?: Has to be unique, passionate, love travelling and looking after the environment, doesn't strike rudeness on perspectives.

How tall are you?: 180cm

How much do you weigh?: 73kg

Favourite activities: storm chasing, travelling, hiking, watching documentaries, sustainability awareness etc etc.

Jack94
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 May 2012, 9:51 am

Anyone here from the washington dc area? Send me a pm

Rational
Raven
Raven

28 May 2012, 4:41 pm

Male, about 20 years old, from London, with huge interest in any form of science, especially psychology. I can talk a lot more about myself, but I keep my WP profile secret from anyone who knows me in real life and I like being oversafe about what I post in public (but not about what I post in PMs). Also, I find about 60% of the women as attractive and about 36-38% of the rest as acceptable, though this is on a purely biological level and does not correspond to what I have to offer.

Knight3000
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Jun 2012, 12:15 am

I am in Columbus OH. I am 32, blonde hair, hazelish green eyes, I do want kids and marriage, I like guns, cars, offroading, drag racing, marvel comics based movies, watching explosions on mythbusters, and learning as much as I can about cars thru watching shows on Spike tv's powerblock.

aspiekelly
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

06 Jun 2012, 7:18 pm

From Nova Scotia, Canada
Turning 26 this month
No kids
4 cats
Christian, volunteer with GEMS Girls Club and at local SPCA animal shelter
Work at Home Depot
I really like accents (and saying y'all)--favourite accents are British, Australian, Deep South of USA
Like a man who wears camouflage
I like Coronation Street

bizboy1
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2012, 8:04 pm

Nationality: American
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Hobbies: Math, Libertarianism, and Entrepreneurship

Please message me if you find me attractive, live in California, and are somewhat decent looking.

Last edited by bizboy1 on 09 Jun 2012, 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

somerandomaspieguy
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Jun 2012, 7:44 am

I don't use this site but I made a profile on Aspie Affection which is called "somerandomaspieguy" and I have a profile on Ok Cupid called "randommcatchav"

I am male, 24 and in England..... !

Please message me on one of my profiles if you're interested. I would primarily like a loving and lasting relationship where we understand each other, compliment each other, have interesting conversations (e.g. I like scientific, philosophical, psychological) and appreciate each other's interests etc... though I would not jump into love for the sake of wanting it, I do want to find the right person and not cling onto the first person I have a couple of things in common with who also shows me some affection, so I want to really get to know someone properly before it could get to that stage and not just jump straight into a relationship... though in the end that's ideally what I'm looking for.

Also I wouldn't mind making a few friends as well if we find each other interesting but aren't compatible for a relationship for whatever reasons.

I would describe myself as logical, much more than the average person, but even more artistic/abstract in my thinking I guess. I'm not a genius at maths and science, I'd spend more time writing music and philosophising for example. That said I hugely admire that type of intelligence.

Also I don't have a philosophising hat and pose or anything, I just mean that when I'm in the shower or walking along or whatever, all these random thoughts come to me like for example the consciousness manifesting its own reality out of absolute nothingness purely due to its own limitations in being just a symbiotic fragment of that nothingness.... that kind of thing.... I can explain in more words.. but not here!! ! You get the idea.....

NorthPark
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2012, 5:04 pm

Any females from Northern California?

PM me for pictures. (though I don't expect any PMs)

MBTI- ISTP

NorthPark
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2012, 5:30 pm

Man I thought I posted already but turns out I didn't.

A few details

Straight

16 (17 in July)

Cancer (sign, not..disease)

Looking for NT or AS females ages 14-19, as for being friends (or more than that)

Northern California Only ( because I haven't moved out yet)

PM for pictures (I doubt I'll get any but doesn't hurt to try)

I also noticed that this is my first real post on page 187 :evil:

MBTI- ISTP