Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 166 of 240 [ 3825 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169 ... 240  Next

minotaurheadcheese
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Jul 2012, 3:23 pm

(Post removed by TallyMan at the request of minotaurheadcheese)

"And there are days when I would be away . . . Oh, wherever men of my sort used to go, long ago. Wandering on paths that other men have not seen. Behind the sky. On the other side of the rain." -Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell

Crysta
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Jul 2012, 6:24 am

hale_bopp wrote:
AntiEverything wrote:
hale_popp,

:!: :?

Quote:
I agree with you that it's doubtful many fit my bill but I'm sure someone finds me positively charming. I don't think vegetarianism and veganism are contradictory to unhealthy eating - I eat no meat nor drink any milk nor eat chease and other dairy products; I mostly eat fries, rice, potatoes and processed peas, crackers, confectionary and drink preserved tropical juice.

yeah, I guess not. But Vegans probebly don't eat much processed stuff as it often involves some sort of animal product.

Actually I'm vegan and have been since 2006 - a lot of the food I consume is either processed or unhealthy. Fry's, Sanitarium, Macro, Freedom Foods and Leda are all vegetarian and vegan brands that produce processed products. They are delicious, easy and somewhat affordable. I try to eat as much salad and vegetables as I can (although unable to process fruit well) but being on a strict budget, my main meals consist of cereal, bread and pasta :(

Eureka7
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Jul 2012, 2:06 pm

I like Englishmen:)

Age 22

Female

Height 5 feet 5 1/2 inches

Weight: 111lbs

Race: hispanic (spanish decent)

Likes: drawing, reading, anime, drum n bass, dubstep, art, sciences, animals, and japanese street fashion.

Dislikes: animal abuse, onions, crying babies, loud noises, drinking, facebook, smoking.

My ideal partner: doesn't have a facebook, smells nice all the time, doesn't party or likes sports, doesn't smoke or drink, doesn't want kids, loves animals, isn't clingy or jealous, and drives a car.

If you fit my description send me a pm and we will exchange pics or whatever. Tell me about yourself too

Quantum_Immortal
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Jul 2012, 5:55 pm

male (interested in girls)
Caucasian (Mediterranean type)
Greek/Belgian ancestry
age 29
1,65m
55Kgr
account on aspie affection: "quantumMichel"
account on okcupid: QuantumImmortal

I'm interested in aspie girls that like science. I'm considered physically attractive :D . (little summary).

I'm a bit deeper in the spectrum then most people here. Personality type of INTJ .Aspergers/autistic and ADD. I identify with dr manhatan, but i'm not that hard.
ADD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3cmLq_2hng

science Geek. Many interests in sciences,
in natural sciences(biology, chemistry,
physics), social sciences(sociology,
psychology, political science, etc).
Mathematics was never a science, and never
will be. Programming is interesting too.

Science fiction is good of course, Watchment is very good. I don't think to hard over music, east asian pop and electro trance are OK. I have an interest in chinese characters too.

My interests are multidisciplinary, its about
the big picture of things. This trait comes
from my ADD.

I would like to go on holiday at, Chernobyl, Antarctica, Darwin's house, an ice hotel, etc. These kind of places. I would like to try eating edible insects some times.

Randum media:
memento, star wars, fantastic planet, the sword in the stone, Watchmen, Pan's Labyrinth, Aliens, Big fish, Ghost in the shell, brain dead/dead alive, meet the feebles, bad taste, Dark City, The Dark Crystal, Fightclub, lemmings, zelda, simon the sorcerer, magic cards, clementine(old french cartoon), CSI, Dexter, mighty max, Ghost in the shell, elfen lied, X-men, real monsters, pinky and the brain, the cowerdly dog, transformers, Battlestar Galactica, Outer limits, cyriak, charlie the unicorn, Wizards (1977), The Girl With The dragon Tattoo, Locke the Superman, Andromeda Stories (1982), Windaria, Nayuta, Future war 198X (1982), Wicked city, The Knight of the dragon/Star Knight, Hiyokoi, Chobits, Planets, Death note

Last edited by Quantum_Immortal on 17 Jul 2012, 1:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

WinterRain
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

11 Jul 2012, 8:44 pm

Looking for: Female, age range 18-26

About me: I am 23 years old and I live in Mississauga. My background is East-Indian and I like to workout at the gym 3 days a week. I hope to be buff in about a year's time, but for now I'm only somewhat muscular.

I LOVE anime, cooking, movies, WWE, travelling the world, and weightlifting.

I am friendly, open-minded, and honest.

Metaljordy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Jul 2012, 11:57 pm

My name is Jordy, I'm male, I live in Kitchener Ontario Canada and I'm 20. Orientation, Straight, but, if you are willing to love me, I won't turn down a guy, because he's a guy.

I love anime, games, role playing (like Dungeons & Dragons), I like Larping. I am more or less looking for someone to love me for me. If you wanna know what I look like, ask me and I'll send you a pic.

And yeah, I hope someone near me reads this and contacts me ^^;

davebehave
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

14 Jul 2012, 7:10 pm

Removed

Last edited by davebehave on 15 Jul 2012, 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bizboy1
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2012, 7:40 pm

Here is me:
[img][800:883]http://i.imgur.com/kJkpj.jpg[/img]

Last edited by bizboy1 on 15 Jul 2012, 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Quantum_Immortal
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Jul 2012, 8:03 pm

@bizboy1

please stop doing that. Its at least the second time you post this huge list of photos. It overwhelms the forum page.

One medium photo should be enough.

bizboy1
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2012, 8:52 pm

Quantum_Immortal wrote:
@bizboy1

please stop doing that. Its at least the second time you post this huge list of photos. It overwhelms the forum page.

One medium photo should be enough.

I'll consider it.

Azrael098
Butterfly
Butterfly

15 Jul 2012, 3:30 pm

dorfin wrote:
MightyMorphin wrote:

I don't think anyone on here lives local to me, excluding one guy who actually introduced me to this site.

I might be local to you- I also live in South East England

Local guy in the South-East here!

Metaljordy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Jul 2012, 3:59 pm

I wonder if I'll meet someone *sighs*

jdanaya
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Jul 2012, 7:48 pm

I am hoping to find a girl local to me, I live in Jersey.

In fact he is a few things about

I am 21 years old from NJ, I am outgoing, funny, loyal, and hard working I am five feet ten inches tall and I enjoy the company of others, I am looking for someone who is very understanding, as I am confused on if I have anything or am I just a weird NT. But anyway I love going to the movies, the beach, playing video games, and listening to music, here are a few things I like in a girl one thing is I like a girl who is tough but caring, I like a girl who is independent, a girl who has a sense of humor, and among all I want an honest girl, honesty is a big, big thing for me, region and things like that do not matter to me, because I generally accept everyone for who they are.

Last edited by jdanaya on 15 Jul 2012, 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quantum_Immortal
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Jul 2012, 7:48 pm

:P

Last edited by Quantum_Immortal on 16 Jul 2012, 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quantum_Immortal
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Jul 2012, 7:57 pm

Metaljordy wrote:
My name is Jordy, I'm male, I live in Kitchener Ontario Canada and I'm 20. Orientation, Straight, but, if you are willing to love me, I won't turn down a guy, because he's a guy.

I love anime, games, role playing (like Dungeons & Dragons), I like Larping. I am more or less looking for someone to love me for me. If you wanna know what I look like, ask me and I'll send you a pic.

What about this variation. Teaming up with a dude, just buddies, but almost a couple in practice. You can see it similar to having a pet, you are less lonely. For sex you go to swingers. I think in the end, its a better deal in practice then what we really risk getting.

comments?

Metaljordy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Jul 2012, 10:03 pm

Quantum_Immortal wrote:
Metaljordy wrote:

What about this variation. Teaming up with a dude, just buddies, but almost a couple in practice. You can see it similar to having a pet, you are less lonely. For sex you go to swingers. I think in the end, its a better deal in practice then what we really risk getting.

comments?

Are you basically saying you want to be with me, or am I missing the point? Either way, if they want to love me, I won't reject them if I want to love them.