Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 168 of 240 [ 3825 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171 ... 240  Next

Guitarguy86
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

31 Jul 2012, 5:12 pm

:D Hey. My name is Doug, and I'm 25. I live in Nevada County California, USA, and I love music. I've been playing since I was 16. I play mainly folk music, sometimes dabbling in other styles such as rock and things like that. I like the occasional concert. I've seen Willie Nelson, Neil Young, and hundreds of punk bands. For a while, I was going to 1-2 concerts a week. But that was in my party crowd days.
I live right across the street from a small lake that I like to sit at when it's cool outside. Usually in the morning, and evening. I would be willing to travel as far as Sacramento to meet a cool girl. I tried a long distance relationship before, didn't work out.
Who I'm looking for? Well, I don't want to put limits on someone that could laugh with me. If we are laughing together, that matters more than anything. What do I like to laugh at? Bad acting, like minded wit, and pretty much anything spur of the moment. I LOVE Jamba Juice. If I could afford three a day, that would be my diet!
I tried posting a pic, but can't.

WalkingTheDog
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Aug 2012, 7:17 pm

Hi. I live in Columbia, Mo. I'm not autistic, but I struggle through life due to a lack of social skills. I'm physically active and love outdoor activities, such as walking, hiking, backpacking and cycling. My best (and only) friend is my dog. I'm height/weight proportionate (5'10, 170lbs) and neither handsome nor ugly. I'm average smart. My best feature would probably be my hazel eyes, which change from green to brown depending on the light. I'm probably older than most people on this forum - I'm 41. Still reading? Didn't think so. If it helps, I think I look young for my age. When I'm not outside I can usually be found reading science fiction, fantasy, or mystery novels.

I'm highly functional and loyal. I think I have a good sense of humor and I can be a bit goofy at times, especially around little kids.

I hope to have a family one day, but realize I may be getting a bit too old to start one :( I would like to meet a woman who is on the way or at the point of good health. I am willing to give a long distance relationship a shot.

I found this site while googling social development disorders. I figure I would be more comfortable around a woman dealing with some of the same issues I'm dealing with. I've got a lot to learn about Aspies, but I didn't have to watch Adam to learn the basics.

PS: forgot to mention my gender/orientation... I am a heterosexual male.

PPS: PM me for a picture.

Zalfel
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Aug 2012, 7:25 pm

I'm not really one for trying to find someone online (despite what my friends may think), but what the hell.

My name is Ben and I have Asperger's Syndrome. I am 27 years old and live in Anoka County, Minnesota, USA.

I am about 6ft tall and somewhere between 175 and 200 lbs.

Likes: Photography, nature, science, videogames, reading, cats, martial arts, anime/manga, animals in general, travel

Dislikes: sh***y pop music, people who can't take a joke, overly clingy people, second-hand smoke other stuff (less significant)

I do drink a little (maybe a beer in the evening while playing a game or something, and rarely have something heavier in a social situation. Everything in moderation and such), but I don't smoke and basically detest people who force me to inhale their toxic excess. I'm in relatively good shape and like to keep myself fairly healthy. I love to go outside and do physical activity and see things (works well with love of photography), though I don't get any real chances outside of walking around my neighborhood.

I'm a pretty easygoing guy, though terribly awkward. I sometimes want to be alone, and sometimes desperately want some sort of legitimate companionship and company. Most of the time I can go either way. I have no plans for a family and certainly wouldn't be easily swayed. Most of my few actual friends are female, so I am not horrible at talking to women, just horrible at talking to them in any way that is "more than a friend" material. I can laugh at just about anything and am also funny if you ask some people. I can be a bit goofy sometimes, but I can take it to the awkward level at times. I am told I can be charming. Not sure how.

zxy8
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Aug 2012, 6:43 am

(post removed)

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

06 Aug 2012, 3:33 pm

Well, I'm still up for grabs. Anyone interested?

Here's a photo of me, taken very recently.

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2012, 9:36 pm

Titangeek wrote:
Titangeek wrote:
http://www.okcupid.com/profile/---Roy---

^yes, I am somewhat lazy :lol:

Hmm, yep, still somewhat lazy :P

Guess what I am 8)

JKDavitz
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Aug 2012, 3:02 am

you can add me to the list, i might be here for a while :lol:

floyuki
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Aug 2012, 7:06 pm

you all are so young, what are you worry about? Life is great

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2012, 7:09 pm

floyuki wrote:
you all are so young, what are you worry about? Life is great

To put it simply, life also tends to be lonely, and happiness is best when shared.

PennyDreadful
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Aug 2012, 5:24 am

19 year old Aspie girl.
Lesbian, but mostly looking for someone of any gender to talk science with.
I like reading medical journals, textbooks, science fiction, and novels by crazy Edwardian authors.
Mention Irish history, Virginia Woolf, or genetics within earshot at your own risk.

Eh, this is me. Except I've got dark hair again.

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2012, 11:57 pm

im 22 yrs old
6 foot 2
200 pounds
just graduated college
going on for my graduate degrees
straight lol
not ugly Just a little too shy I guess to have found A GF IN 23 YRS.
location nj ;)

Reesie20
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Aug 2012, 2:47 pm

Eh, why not do this? :)

I'm Reesie, I'm 16 years old, straight female.

I'm 5'6, brown hair, brown eyes. I'd like to get to know a guy (preferably 15-18) for a possible relationship, but just pretty much looking for a good online friend of any age or gender. I'm from the Milwaukee/Chicago area. If you PM me I'll definitely reply but I'm a bad conversation starter. I'll also send a picture if PMed but I don't want to post it on a public forum.

I hope to find some new friends :)

solo
Raven
Raven

14 Aug 2012, 11:04 pm

Cleveland Ohio

I am looking for that funny, cute, thought-provoking, non-mainstream, truely honest type of girl. Someone who isn't only out for personal gain, but is someone who thinks of others, enjoys the simple things in life, sees art and beauty in total nothingness. Someone who makes me think and is the arty type that doesn't see the world as most of society. I can't help liking what I like, but I like skinny, short, punk / emo girls. Women with personalities who aren't glued to their cellphones, facebook, myspace, twitter, etc. A girl I could hang out with, be myself, actually not have to feel like I need to guard myself. Someone who is happy with just taking a long walk, or looking up at the stars, taking in the beauty in life. A deep thinker that can appriciate the little things, and someone who doesn't judge. I have run into this type of person maybe 1 time. Not really sure if she exists.

I am 27 years old, 6 foot 1 inch, 160 pounds. Skinny and somewhat muscular due to my line of work. Brown hair and brown eyes. Sometimes long hair, sometimes short, beard / no beard, depends on my mood. For me, honesty is huge with me. When I say somthing, you can take it to the bank. I cannot stand liars, have dealt with enough over the years that I don't tolerate it anymore. One downfall which has messed me up socially in life is that I am extremely shy. If I ran into you at a store, it may take me a month of "attempting" to flirt to actually work up the nerve to ask you out. It's bad, but once I get to know you and feel comfortable, you would never know I had a problem. This unfortunately has made me feel to the point that I just don't fit in anywhere in society and live pretty much like a hermit only coming out to work. Between being shy and working non-stop since I was 14, this messed me up relationship-wise because I never had the time to enjoy being young, finding love, and actually know what the hell I am doing. It's all pretty damn new to me. Shouldn't be at age 27, lol. I am a very open minded person. Also D and D free and looking for the same.

A little about my interests: Art, photography, hiking, looking up at the stars / moonlight walks, listening to music ( I love non-mainstream, music that actually makes you think /feel and see life differently. Placebo is my all time fav) going to the movies, staying in, bon-fires, just sitting and talking for hours. Reading, classic movies, cars, car shows, cruising (cars are a huge part of my life since I was small, high performance street / race cars are what I work on, own, build (nothing tuner-foreign car, big wing rides, only classics, muscle, race, American cars) I am very biased on this subject, lol. I am someone who has always put others ahead of myself. This has come back to bite me in the ass a few times, but I always try to help anyone and everyone. Whether it's doing extra work on a job no charge, or just taking care of someone. I have been known as a "doormat" before because some people have come to abuse my willingness to help. This is a huge turn-off. I never like to see anyone in pain or suffer so I always do my best to help. I am a man who appriciates the little things in life and doesn't need much to be happy. All i am really searching for now is a kind, sweet, trustworthy, non-cheating girl (I am so against cheating and cannot understand how someone can do it.) to help me open up and wants to know who I am and doesn't want to turn around and run because of my lack of knowledge relationship-wise. I am not looking for a f**k-buddy. I am looking to get to know you. The person you actually are. I want that deeper connection that I never seem to find. I am a hopless romantic. And maybe my lack of experience is a downfall for me. I hope there is somone like this and is not just in the movies I have seen. Maybe this doesn't exist. All I know is that I am very shy and this is an obsticle I struggle to cross. To see me, you would never think that I am this way. I want someone that I don't have to hide from. I just look like your average hard working, manual labor, car loving, physically fit guy. Just shy and introverted and extremely lonely, yet surrounded. I am not ugly (I don't think, lol) I like to talk, obviously.

If you are still reading, I am looking for a girl who is 20 to 29 and lives somewhere close (brecksville, broadview hts, parma, seven hills, brook park, independence, north royalton, brunswick, strongsville, etc.) Due to my job I cannot go far since all my accounts are close to where I reside. looking for friends first (I want to get to know you : ) ) and if I find the right girl, a committed, LTR. Side note: I am old-school and only date 1 person at a time, and won't go looking for another. I hope you are the same. It's way too rare these days to find someone like that.

take care all.

Northeastern292
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2012, 11:04 pm

beckym wrote:
hello (:
I'm Becky
18, in college
5'10 , fit. I have blonde hair and hazel eyes. I've been diagnosed an aspie but appear to be NT for the most part to people. I live in orange county, ca. would love to talk to some people in the area, 18-27 ish. Yep.

I hate being blunt, but I could have mistaken you for an NT. You're well, gorgeous.

jpaspie
Butterfly
Butterfly

16 Aug 2012, 3:01 pm

Hi my name is Josh, 21 year old male living in the west midlands UK.
I was diagnosed with aspergers as a child and i am a straight guy.
Looking for a female age between 18-25 if your intrested just post me a reply and ask anything you like. :)

My appearance:
5 feet 10/11
Brown hair
Blue eyes
Average build

animefan
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

20 Aug 2012, 1:44 am

hi my name is bryce, I'm 22, going to school to be a police officer, looking for a GF, if you what to know more about me send me a message.