Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 170 of 240 [ 3825 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173 ... 240  Next

spacebrain
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

31 Aug 2012, 1:18 pm

rocknrollslc wrote:
I like your post spacebrain. be fun to jam! rock on.

Thanks you seem a decent dude too. Would be fun to jam, unfortunately I'm all the way in TN.

A_floating_moon
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Sep 2012, 8:12 am

Hell.. Why not?
Looking for friends, mainly. If you're in the area, message me and I'll get less vague.

Located in the central, middly part of the US.
Female

Straight
Mid-twenties.

Not religious
The kind of girl that doesn't cuddle teddy bears but always giggles at cute things.
A hater of South Park and similar entities.

Blond hair, blue eyes, fit, thin, short/average height
Into Doctor Who, Psychology, Animals, Outdoors, Researching stuff, Art...

Likes thin, girlyish guys around my age.
:nemo:

Oh, and I should probably mention that I don't know that I technically have all of the main symptoms that make up the "disorder" , but, I may as well have them......

Wulfart
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

03 Sep 2012, 2:14 pm

Might as well give it a try...

Name's Brian, I'm 30, though I'm constitently being told that I look 5 to 10 years younger ( I was actually refused entrance to a bar cause they thought i was to young and was using a fake ID, shortly after my 29th birthday) I have brownish blond hair, usually kept short, green eyes, glasses, i'm 5'9" and about 200 lbs, thought since I've been exercising and working out for the last almost 3 years, it's more muscle then fat. I don't smoke and rarely drink, play lots of video games (can't wait for borderlands 2) and am an aspiring artist. I love to hike in swim, am very shy at first, but after a little while will open up to show a sense of humor that has made almost everyone I've ever met laugh. I also live in souther California.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2012, 3:37 am

A_floating_moon wrote:

Uh oh...count me out then. Those are my #1 interest.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

A_floating_moon
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Sep 2012, 5:27 am

Tim_Tex wrote:
A_floating_moon wrote:

I only mention it because it is such a popular interest for guys. :P I'm sure that statement did just weed out like 70% of men.

biostructure
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2012, 6:38 pm

Hi!

I'm a 27-year-old straight guy living in the San Francisco Bay Area. I am a creative "mad" scientist and am searching for my artsy counterpart...

I'm also into the outdoors a lot--I greatly prefer rural or natural areas to big cities, and am in quite good shape for hiking. It would be nice to meet another nature-lover, or at least someone who doesn't like to sit in and watch TV a lot.

Personality-wise I'm into curiosity, usually of an "innocent" type. I'm drawn to women who haven't lost the rambunctiousness of childhood, and while you don't need to be totally new to dating, I'd like to feel that somewhere deep inside, a girl still finds it amazing that guys and sex exist... I have this wide-eyed curiosity about girls too, and don't want to be the only one!

Also, I tend to like girls who are a bit grandiose, or even lean a bit toward the arrogant side. I don't mean someone who brags a lot, but just who is deeply absorbed in the inner world of her own imagination, and thinks it special enough that she is in some way "above" conforming, even if some look down on it as immature. Someone who can share that magic of her own world while I share mine. Can we ride off into the intellectual sunset together??

(If you message me, I can send you my OKCupid profile so you can see what I look like)

Nerdyimperator

06 Sep 2012, 5:17 pm

Well, I've never done anything like this before and since Aspieaffection is a bit buggy (to put it mildly!) I thought why not :D

Orientation: demisexual/bisexual
Height: 174cm
Weight: 163 pounds
Education: honours degree
Employment: assistant scientist

I'm a very quiet and geeky guy, not much of a social life. I'm into science fiction and fantasy, video games, reading, painting and drawing. I am fairly laid back but I don't like overly social locations (i.e. noisy and crowded). Anyway, It would be nice to meet fellow aspies with similar interests so feel free to PM or reply. :)

animefan
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

06 Sep 2012, 10:26 pm

hi I'm bryce
I'm 22 male, living in the jopiln mo area. I'm 6'2" 195 lbs,
looking for someone that under sands me.

ALguy1957
Raven
Raven

08 Sep 2012, 12:11 am

Male, 54, Alabama BBW admirer
Hi, I'm new on here but have already been using several free regular dating sites with some success for the past 2-1/2 years. Thought I might have better luck at an LTR with an AS woman.

So here is my profile (pretty much copied from POF)

I'm Wade, a 54 yr old SWM from southeastern Alabama (close to FL and GA)

About: Non-Smoker with Average body type
City: Enterprise Alabama
Details: 54 year old Man, 5' 7" (170 cm), Non-Religious
Ethnicity: Caucasian Virgo with Black hair
Intent: looking for a relationship.
Education: Bachelors degree

Do you drink? No
Do you want children? No
Marital Status: Single
Do you do drugs? No
Pets No Pets
Eye Color Brown
Profession electronic repair
Do you have children? No
Do you have a car? Yes
Preferred age range 38 to 60 (may consider older/younger)

Single man (and BBW admirer) seeking a woman without kids at home who loves daytime activities like walking/hiking, maybe bicycling, canoing, amusement parks or fairs, and has the time and energy to do it. I'm not into vigorous activity, just nice scenic walks and enjoying nature and historic sites. Just want a best friend at first, more if we hit it off. No smokers or alcoholics please, but 'social' drinking is fine. Must live close enough to meet at least once a week. I like the simple easy-going type who can laugh at any joke (no prudes please) and just wants some fun. I prefer the shorter plus size body type, but "average" is OK too. And I love cuddling and hand-holding (and kissing) while watching TV or DVDs. :) I'm a big fan of 'Survivor','Amazing Race' and a few other reality shows, and the Discovery Channel and news. Also like most top 40 music from the 1960s to present, just NOT into other formats like rap, country, jazz, gospel or R&B. Prefer anyone who likes the same type of music. I'm an Auburn grad and fan and do watch some of the games, but not addicted to football either. I don't care about income or living arrangements, and would like someone interested in getting some kind of online home business going like eBay selling, web design or digital photography, which I also love. Also enjoy home cooked spicy foods! I always looked (and act) at least 5 or 10 years younger than my real age. I don't being contacted first. In fact I like it as long as you are not a distant scammer. I do try to answer all legitimate looking messages (even flirts).

SFked88
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Sep 2012, 4:38 pm

hey, im jus lookin for someone that shares similar problems been meeting alot of people with aspergers and i have alot of the traits but am diagnosed with schizoaffective (paranoia,anxiety,depression) i dont see or hear things but i am constantly in my own head find myself thinking and somewhat visualising things in my own head sometimes even when im talking to someone so looks like im just staring off but i feel like im pretty down to earth i am not negative i dont judge anyone i like anybody who isnt constantly negative, been meeting alot of negative and hatefull 'aspies' and im not looking for that .. been meeting alot of story tellers/ liars i dont hate it but kind of feel like im wasting my time i dont know what to say when someone lies to me ..lol , i have always had social problems but for a long tim i had good friends i have done quite a bit in my life ive owned and ride streetbikes, dirtbikes,4x4's,lowriders, hondas and i like to have fun in them theyre not for show .. lol , i have done alot of mechanic work,landscaping,tile,roofing,plumbing,logging.. lots of hard labor i think thats what has kept me kind of sane without having to take any kind of depression pills.. but recently lost my gf,license,moved away from 'friends', and have been in kinda messed up situations with my parents and brothers so i got depressed.. nd developed even worse anxiety to the point where i dont even want to go into grociery stores i kind of bug out and cant control anxiety even on meds . recently just started seeing a psycologist so hopefully will get real diagnosis and find right meds n get it figured out.. i played sports growing up ,love sports. i like everything from history to science to animals anything factual.. i have my arms covered in tattoos but they are unique and good quality have over 1500$into them.. also have integrity and forever young tattood on my neck .. my name is kurtis eugene denny im in Gualala ,ca .. so you can look me up on facebook if you want to see pics.. please feel fre to hit me up , i live in small town now where i only know a couple people and im online alot ..

outofplace
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2012, 3:51 am

I'm a 38 year old male who is somewhere between AS and ADHD. I was formally diagnosed with ADHD as a child in the 1980's but think I would have gotten a different diagnosis today. As for other things about me: I am a Protestant Christian. Politically, I am a mixture of Conservatism and Libertarianism and will be voting for the candidate most likely to unseat Obama this fall. I do have some college and will be returning to finish that up this spring. Right now, I deliver pizza and it pays the bills and then some. I also have owned my own house for the last 16 years and am fully self-supporting (and have been my entire adult life). I come from an intact family and have a good relationship with most of my relatives, including all of my immediate family. As far as special interests go, I am a car nut and have a few of them that I play with from time to time. I also know how to fix them and build them and tend to be very technically minded. I have other minor interests from time to time that include everything from urban exploration to history, other cultures and science. Likewise, I am trying to grow a vegetable garden in my back yard this year to see if I can go a little bit off the grid.

When I am with other people I enjoy discussing a wide variety of subjects and tend to be a bit on the intellectual side. I usually can't discuss sports or popular culture very effectively, but get me on something deeper and I can converse for hours. As to what I like to do when I am with other people, I enjoy playing pool, helping others with their problems and projects and even shopping for things other than clothes. I also love to talk and am a very good listener. I have friends out of state that I can end up on the phone with for upwards of 3 or 4 hours at times! Most of my friendships tend to be deep and long lasting instead of the more surface "drinking buddy"' type that seems to be more common among the "normals". I'm fairly easy to read and rarely (if ever) have any sort of hidden agenda. If you know me then you know me and I don't try to hide who I am behind a false facade.

As to what I look like, I am 5'10", 215lbs with an average build and tend to dress casual. People also tell me I look younger than I am and some still think I am in my 20's. I'm also clean shaven and Caucasian. I live in the Tampa Bay area of Florida and generally drive all over the place looking for things I need and places to explore.

My favorite TV shows include the BBC's Sherlock and Top Gear as well as Wheeler Dealers, Oddities, Sons of Guns, Mythbusters, Antiques Roadshow, Dirty Jobs, Pawn Stars, and American Pickers. Musically, my taste is mostly rock but is wide ranging within that genre as I like a little of everything.

What I am looking for is someone similar to myself and female. I prefer shorter girls with an average to slim build who share my religious beliefs. The most important thing though is to find someone I can just be myself and feel comfortable with. If your interests are different from mine then that's okay. I will try spending time with you while you do something you like as long as you will spend some time with me doing something I like. I would also want someone who isn't afraid to take things slowly. Like a lot of aspie males, I don't have a lot of experience in love and would need someone who would teach me what to do in a relationship by just being honest with me.

If you are interested, please send me a PM. I am on here several times a day and will respond to your message fairly quickly.

Northeastern292
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2012, 5:30 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
A_floating_moon wrote:

Same here. Rush is a band I like though.

IndieSoul
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Sep 2012, 10:13 pm

Northeastern292 wrote:
Same here. Rush is a band I like though.

Me too :)

Bearing a gift beyond price, almost free

-RUSH

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

15 Sep 2012, 5:45 pm

equestriatola wrote:
25, from the Seattle area, 5' 9", long black hair, brown eyes, glasses, (possible) Aspie..... and I am straight, really.

I am looking for anyone between 18-29 in either the Seattle or Los Angeles areas. Anywhere else is fine by me, though.

Yeah..... I'm a sports fan, I think I mentioned that in my earlier intro. :D

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

alien91
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Sep 2012, 4:48 pm

i am 21 years old and live in the southeastern area of the u.s.a. i am 6'3 with blonde hair and green eyes and a husky build. i am a laid back guy with a good sense of humor(lots of people find me funny), i am very shy at first but once you get to know me i will talk your head off. i have a myriad of interests including: reading, meeting people, video games,sports,paranormal activity,astrology/spirituality,psychology, lol anything really. i am single and havent had much luck with dating thus far, but if you think we might be compatible shoot me a message.

forgott3nxang3l
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Sep 2012, 6:49 pm

Hi. I'm male, 18, confirmed Aspie, dark blond hair with hazel eyes. 5'11" with a medium build. Looking for a slim Aspie girl 17-19. I'm from Wichita, KS near Andover. Living there with my parents. I just withdrew from BCC in order to keep my scholarship and re-enroll next semester after almost having my throat slit by some thug-kid outside the new college apartment complex in El Dorado, KS. I'm a pretty nice guy, laid back, fairly easy to get along with. I watch a lot of netflix and tv, listen to a lot of music, and play a lot of video games. I'm currently looking for a job. I hope that if you're interested, you'll pm me and we can talk more. I'll send you a picture when you pm me if you send one as well.