Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 173 of 240 [ 3825 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176 ... 240  Next

benr3600
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

01 Nov 2012, 9:50 pm

yeah I found the search engine to be...unuseful overall. I had to search through all of the muck to find a few people in my general area, and what do you know - not active. :roll:

MaxShock
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Nov 2012, 3:08 pm

Titangeek wrote:
MaxShock wrote:
Why isn't that site updated? Or at least bought from someone who [b]is[/b] actually interested in helping Aspies find someone?

That site would probably save a lot of people trouble.

That is something I have never understood, why he won't sell it to some one who would making it, cause I can't imagine he is making much money with that broken down mess.

I've even noticed WP to be several years out of date in regards to Web Technology, don't understand why that isn't updated either. I'd certainly love to have an Avatar that is not so resized, as that is so much trouble.

But still, I don't think Aspie Affection would be worth much, since it is so broken and never used. You'd think that if the site was built better and had popularity, it would be worth a decent amount of money.

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2012, 3:25 pm

MaxShock wrote:
Titangeek wrote:
MaxShock wrote:
Why isn't that site updated? Or at least bought from someone who [b]is[/b] actually interested in helping Aspies find someone?

That is something I have never understood, why he won't sell it to some one who would making it, cause I can't imagine he is making much money with that broken down mess.

I've even noticed WP to be several years out of date in regards to Web Technology, don't understand why that isn't updated either. I'd certainly love to have an Avatar that is not so resized, as that is so much trouble.

But still, I don't think Aspie Affection would be worth much, since it is so broken and never used. You'd think that if the site was built better and had popularity, it would be worth a decent amount of money.

I think part of the problem is that Alex just doesn't have the skills, last time he tried to update the site he nearly broke it.

MaxShock
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Nov 2012, 4:39 pm

Titangeek wrote:
MaxShock wrote:
Titangeek wrote:
MaxShock wrote:

I think part of the problem is that Alex just doesn't have the skills, last time he tried to update the site he nearly broke it.

He could've always hired someone to update his website for him.

benr3600
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Nov 2012, 4:59 pm

I was going to mention redesigning the site along with making an investment in advertising, but I don't know if that would actually make a difference, seeing as how it would probably just maintain/worse the male/female ratio anyway.

Lonely_Island6
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

04 Nov 2012, 9:24 am

What about starting a Facebook group for Aspie Dating? Would that be interesting to anyone?

AyporosFM

04 Nov 2012, 12:15 pm

How about this one:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ASPIEDATING/

It's the only one I could find but it seems there are some people active on there at least.
Might be worth giving it a shot. :)

PM me if it is vital I read your response to something I say in a topic as I might not be able to check responses in all the threads I've posted in. =)

MaxShock
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Nov 2012, 2:00 pm

I wouldn't really do that. Facebook is too personal, and I don't want to be concerned about such things on there.

ALguy1957
Raven
Raven

04 Nov 2012, 11:04 pm

AyporosFM wrote:
How about this one:

It's the only one I could find but it seems there are some people active on there at least.

That is a good page. Made some friends on it myself. If you just reply to posts (and don't start one yourself), your regular friends won't see all your activity on there. There is also this one: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aspergers ... 69?fref=ts
which links to this site: http://www.autisticdating.net/ is also free.

RarePegs
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Nov 2012, 6:06 pm

AyporosFM wrote:
How about this one:

It's an open group. That would put me off joining. I don't want the rest of my Facebook friends following my activity in a dating group.

Lonely_Island6

08 Nov 2012, 6:53 am

good point... lonely :-\

anyone in asia?

Groltag
Raven
Raven

10 Nov 2012, 6:14 am

Hey everyone. Please allow me to introduce myself!

My name is Daniel and I am a 22 year old. Diagnosed aspie from oxford in the uk! I live in oxford and would love to meet new people :)

I am a gamer in many senses. I try to talk and... well not sure what else to add!

If anyone wants to pm me feel free. :)

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2012, 11:58 am

Moved to the Friendship Board.

ThomasJackewicz
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 Nov 2012, 8:00 pm

Hello! I'm Thomas (obviously, look at my nick-name),
I am an 18-year old guy. Also a very lonely high school senior.
I am a poet and a cellist.
I love playing chess, and Senatry (a computer game 8) ).
I am 5-foot 9-inches tall
I have blue eyes

Rational
Raven
Raven

16 Nov 2012, 8:55 pm

Open-minded guy from London here.

trappedinhell
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2012, 5:28 am

Idealist.

If you want to save the world (and you're female and single), PM me. :)

About me: http://answersanswers.com/test/about-me.html
Male,
British.