Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 175 of 240 [ 3825 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178 ... 240  Next

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2012, 3:44 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE1huPYerp0[/youtube]

modernmax
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2012, 12:35 am

I dot think I'll have much luck, but I might as well try.
I am a 14 year old male in Illinois. I like to watch movies, play games, and chat about videogames, politics, and pop culture. Physical attributes: very light brown (a little blondish) hair, blue eyes, 5'10 and 105 pounds. Very skinny. I can send a picture in a PM. Personality: Funny, Smart, Athletic, and creative. I can drive up to a state away, so you can live in Wisconsin, Iowa, Missouri, Kentucky, western Tennessee, Indiana, or the eastern half of Michigan(But not the side north of Wisconsin). PM or email me if you're interested (girls only)

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2012, 1:43 am

modernmax wrote:
I am ... 14 ... I can drive ...

Wow, really? Have to be 18 here to drive, or 16 with a fully-licensed passenger.

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2012, 1:44 am

yellowtamarin wrote:
modernmax wrote:

Wow, really? Have to be 18 here to drive, or 16 with a fully-licensed passenger.

You have to be 16 here.

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2012, 7:52 am

yellowtamarin wrote:
modernmax wrote:

As far as I know most areas have some sort of cars with limited speed/power that can be used without having to go through a test and can be used by some lucky teenagers (local age requeriments for this are to be over 14 years old, not sure about where you live)

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2012, 9:54 pm

Meh, been a while since I posted my OKC profile on here, so...

Titangeeks OkCupid profile wrote:
My self-summary
I'm a geek (in the sci-fi loving, computer programming, glasses wearing sense of the word, not the side show act sense), and proud of it. I've been told I am funny, I certainly like to make people laugh. I'm a bit shy at first but I try to be as nice as I can be. I'm honest and I don't break promises. Though I am an atheist, I don't have a problem with religious people, you don't try and convert me, I won't try and disprove you :-) I like learning new things and talking about the things I learn. I also like to debate, not arguing, debate. Like who was the better Star Trek captain (I say it was Janeway).

My idea of a good first date would be a movie, a nice restaurant, coffee, or just a walk on the beach. Though, I wouldn't object to you suggesting something different :) However, I don't really care for parties/clubs, just too noisy.

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it."
- Bruce Lee.

If you want to know more, message me :-)

What I’m doing with my life
Short term (next year or two): I am currently going to college, majoring computer science. And I am writing a science fiction book.

Long term (next twenty or so years): Have a job as a computer programmer, a nice (not huge, but not tiny either) house, be married and have a kid or two. Oh, and possibly be living in Canada or Maine.
I’m really good at
Solving puzzles, fixing computers, using computers, drawing, writing, and I have been told that I am a good listener.

The first things people usually notice about me
That I'm tall and have rather bad posture, lol.

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Favorite books: The Ship Who Sang by Anne McCaffrey, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep by Philip K. Dick, Cyteen by C. J. Cherryh, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams, Revelation Space by Alastair Reynolds.

Favorite movies: Gattaca, Alien, Serenity, The Chronicles of Riddick.

Favorite TV shows: Star Trek (any series), Doctor Who, Fringe, Seinfeld, The X-Files, Firefly, Battlestar Galactica (the 2004 remake).

Favorite bands: Nightiwsh, Epica, Within Temptation, Apocalyptica, Mumford and Sons, Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Favorite songs: Ghost Love Score by Nightwish, Design Your Universe by Epica, The Truth Beneath The Rose by Within Temptation.
^Yeah, I'm a bit of a metal head, but I like a little bit of everything (from bluegrass to opera), those are just my favorite bands/songs.

Favorite food: Pizza.

Video games: Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, Crysis.

The six things I could never do without
In no particular order:

1. My family.
2. My TV.
3. My books.
4. My dog's.
5. Coffee.
6. My Computer.

I spend a lot of time thinking about
My various interests, people, my family, what to do next. And why, oh why, was Firefly canceled after only one season :(

On a typical Friday night I am
Playing computer games, watching tv, working on a drawing, or otherwise doing something with my computer.

The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I have AS (Aspergers Syndrome), there's quite a bit of incorrect information out there, so feel free to ask me a few questions about it :-)

I’m looking for

Girls who like guys
Ages 18–30
Near me
Who are single
For long-term dating, short-term dating

You should message me if
You have any questions, or saw something you liked/found interesting in my profile :-)

Oh, and if you do message me and I start going on and on about something to the point where it annoys you, let me know, I have
a tendency to ramble when it comes to my various interests :P

Addendum: I feel the need to say that though I do want a relationship, I would like someone who could be my friend first.

www.okcupid.com/profile/---roy---

modernmax
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2012, 5:50 pm

Hmm. Ok, obviously I cant drive, but my parents can, and also I have a couple of older friends who would be willing to take me. I know how to drive, but only do it around town every now and then. I'd never risk going more than 5 miles. That is WAY too dangerous.

Last edited by modernmax on 01 Dec 2012, 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Keniichi
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2012, 10:25 pm

Im 20 going on 12-14. Im single.

ruckus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Dec 2012, 12:34 am

I'm a 22-year-old girl from Melbourne, interested in both men and women for chit chat, friendship, dating and everything in between. I have a passion for art and an infatuation with volcanoes, surfing, snorkeling, free diving, and rainforests. I like bizarre, chaotic movies and music (for an example Bjork, Sun Ra, and all of the movies they've been in, also Mind Game.)

I'm open to talk to anyone from anywhere (I have plans to travel a lot), so long as you're a passionate, independent individual who's still as enamored with the world and it's mysteries as I am. Especially if you live near a volcano.

Almajo88
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Dec 2012, 4:52 pm

HEY. I'm Alex, an adorable labrador pup trapped in the body and mind of a grouchy twenty-four year old human male.

I'm from Liverpool, in England, although I don't have much of a scouse accent and I don't care about the Beatles. Sorry!

I would describe myself as misanthropic. I avoid people generally because I find it hard to pay attention to people and get bored easily, and I have a negative perception of people in general. I would, however, like to be close to somebody who I can trust and respect, and somebody who I can share my warmth with through this cold winter and beyond.

I'm currently studying English and Philosophy at the University of Liverpool, although considering moving and studying Journalism elsewhere.

I'm into computer games like Dark Souls, STALKER, Deus Ex, Legend of Grimrock and Fallout: New Vegas, to list some recent ones.

I have an OKCupid where you can see pictures of my stupid face and learn about what food I like.

If you want to contact me, go ahead and click on the PM button, or send me a message over OKC if you have an account. If you message me I will respond, probably within a day. Thanks!

NotDiagnosed
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 Dec 2012, 11:09 am

I am SWM, 59, but I look younger than my age. I have never been diagnosed as being an aspie, but I think I fit the profile although not necessarily for the typical reason(s). I was born prematurely. There could be other or several reasons. I am interested in knowing whether there are any women on this site in my age range. If so, I would like to learn more about you. I live in the NYC metro area, so it is best if you live in the same area should we wish to talk in person at some point. If you know of another online forum where I could also post the above request, let me know. Thanks for reading.

skellious
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Dec 2012, 6:45 pm

UK - Scotland (originally from England, willing to travel to meet people) 22 yr old Male.

I have lots of aspie friends and have a Dyspraxia diagnosis though I suspect I am also an aspie; my friends certainly think so.
Looking to meet a girl, probably 18-30 but willing to talk to those outside that age range since age is not the most important thing.
I am presently studying Business Studies at uni in Dundee and I have ambitions to teach english as a foreign language when I am done with this degree. I love children and want to start a family in the future although not for another few years at least.

I like language and linguistics, reading (especially the likes of terry pratchett, tom holt and similar), cooking (I am vegetarian), playing keyboard and guitar, technical theatre, acting, board games, role playing games, computer games, writing and walking. (I have a lot of other interests but that shall do for now)

As most people reading this can probably understand, I don't really fit into the mainstream social things so although I cope somewhat better in formal situations I am hopeless when you finish uni and head to the pub.
I haven't have a relationship before and would be looking for someone understanding about this who is willing to take things slowly if needed.I think you have to talk to the person in order to get to know them so I'd love to exchange messages with anyone who might be interested. I am not looking for a casual relationship but one that can be built on for something long and lasting, although obviously dating must happen first in order to check compatibility.

I would love to tell you more about myself, PM me if interested and photos can also be provided. You're under no obligation to keep talking to me if that further info puts you off but please let me know you are not interested rather than just not responding.

Skellious

skellious
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Dec 2012, 6:47 pm

Keniichi wrote:
Im 20 going on 12-14. Im single.

any more information than that? :)

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2012, 6:52 pm

Whats with so many females posting in this thread all of a sudden?

skellious
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Dec 2012, 6:55 pm

That's a very large picture of Worf you have there.

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2012, 6:59 pm