Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 176 of 240 [ 3825 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179 ... 240  Next

skellious
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Dec 2012, 7:04 pm

i created a lovely reply image but I have to have an account for 5 days before I can post it. I hope the suspense does not kill you xD

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2012, 7:07 pm

How do you keep an aspie in suspense?

I'll tell you later :P

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2012, 8:20 pm

I've been here how long and never knew this was there until yesterday. Fine. My turn:

I'm a cranky 52 year old male.

I have no likes or dislikes. I'll try anything legal once. Almost anything. Okay, maybe just a few things. Never mind I don't really like to try anything. I hate trying new things.

I'm very decisive. Mostly. Okay sometimes. Never mind. I hate making decisions, so don't ask me to.

I have three obnoxious teenagers. I love them but their obnoxious. They're teenagers. What do you expect?

I hate people, dancing, crowds, going out anywhere, sports, cars, sports cars, idiots with bow ties smiling at me, and women.

I'm straight. Very straight. I'm so straight when the wind blows I bend IT.

I love cooking as long as the instructions on the box aren't more than three steps long. A romantic dinner would consist of frozen fries, fish sticks and tartar sauce. I'm having that tomorrow at six sharp if you want to come over. Don't be late 'cause my obnoxious sons will devour all of it by 6:10. Then they'll still be hungry and I can't promise they won't roast you for desert. Bring extra food just in case.

I shower at least once a month, except in January and February, when it's too damned cold and everything freezes solid (I mean EVERYTHING, *hint-hint*). Hope you don't mind funk.

Oh, and I just got divorced, so I'm bitter, mean and nasty, and don't really want anything to do with any damned relationship for the rest of my life anyway. You'll probably be just like her anyway, so why waste my time or yours?

PM me if interested.

I'm holding my breath waiting.

If you don't PM me quick, I'll die and it's your fault. Thanks for nothing.

If you reply to this, you must be either an angel or totally whacked with no self esteem. I'm betting on the second so I probably won't answer.

Hope to hear from you.

OOO xxx

Love MrXxx

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2012, 8:32 pm

Good gosh. It's been twelve minutes. What's up with that? I'm dying here. Don't you care?

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...

MountainLaurel
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2012, 11:53 pm

MrXxx; in general, I'm too comfortable with my situation to care for dating but.............this sentence has my full attention:

Quote:
I'm straight. Very straight. I'm so straight when the wind blows I bend IT.

Makes me to want to hear your songs.

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2012, 12:14 am

:lol: What songs? Oh, by the way I'm already dead from holding my breath so long.

And if anyone actually thought the post above was in any way serious at all, forget it. The only true part was the divorce. I have no interest in dating anyone at the moment, and probably not for quite a long time. But I will have my fun anyway! :P

Actually, there is some other stuff that is true there, but I'm not telling anyone which parts. Yet.

I should also add that the above post is not intended to ridicule anyone posting here with serious intentions. It is simply a moment of mad jocularity. I am seriously NOT looking for dates.

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2012, 6:42 am

When you ARE ready MrXxx, you should post here again, I reckon you would get some interest. I know I WP-stalked you for a few minutes when I first read your posts, to see if you were single/my age/nearby. Obviously you failed all three at the time :P

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2012, 8:40 am

Ha ha. Thanks for the ego boost, but I really am also more of a face to face man. Personals and internet link ups have never really appealed to me in spite of AS.

skellious
Butterfly
Butterfly

08 Dec 2012, 9:33 am

I, on the other hand, am serious and my post is back on page 198 (would link to it but not allowed to yet since I'm a new member.)

[Mod Edit by MrXxx.] Sorry for burying it. Allow me to remedy that for you:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp5075785.html#5075785

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2012, 9:39 am

Sorry 'bout that. :oops: Better? ^^^

skellious
Butterfly
Butterfly

08 Dec 2012, 9:41 am

MrXxx wrote:
Sorry 'bout that. :oops: Better? ^^^

Despite what you say in your profile I think you are a very nice person, thank you :)

johnsmcjohn
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2012, 5:10 am

Why not? 31 M Las Vegas. This isn't the most Aspie friendly city on Earth so I'm not holding my breath, but if there are any women out there in the area I'd love to speak to you.

corastorm
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

11 Dec 2012, 8:11 pm

I just wanna meet a 30-40's sci-fi geek who hasn't completely given up on relationships, who's more interested in common interests and conversation than looks/money/etc. Is that soooooo much to ask?

I'm not the kind of person who usually posts ads but then I thought..what if the person I'm looking for isn't either?

Salome
Toucan
Toucan

11 Dec 2012, 9:41 pm

corastorm wrote:
I just wanna meet a 30-40's sci-fi geek who hasn't completely given up on relationships, who's more interested in common interests and conversation than looks/money/etc. Is that soooooo much to ask?

I'm not the kind of person who usually posts ads but then I thought..what if the person I'm looking for isn't either?

Male/ female? Looking for male or female?

flimbok1984
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Dec 2012, 11:45 am

Just looking for friends who maybe share some of my interests, and have some of their own that I might learn to enjoy.

Things I like to talk about:

weather/disasters
music
food
religion (the phenomenon of it, not a particular belief in it)
sociology and medicine

Things I do not like:

politics
sports

PM me if you want to chat, male or female, doesn't matter. :)

flimbok1984
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Dec 2012, 11:46 am

I meant to post here and started a new topic instead. Pfft.

Mr. Xxx may or may not be hilarious.