Female wrote:
DogsWithoutHorses wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:
DogsWithoutHorses wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:
DogsWithoutHorses wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:
SadAspy wrote:
NO WOMEN SHOULD BE POSTING IN THIS THREAD!

YOU ARE ALL LYING, COLD-HEARTED, MANIPULATIVE b*****s AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE ALONE!
ahaha :P

and we wonder why more women don't post here....
i never wondered this..seems a good amount of women are on here....

the perception that men post here more has been used multiple times in current top threads as 'evidence' that men have more dating/relationship issues
which is funny to me...because it completely ignores an obvious contributing factor....^^^

i guess it shows that men are far more likely to end up alone than women are

that's a conclusion that could be drawn with zero reading comprehension sure...
if you weren't being deliberate, I'll clue you in
the abuse and minimizing of any feminine issue and constant whut about teh menz is offputting to potential female lonely hearts, this is not a sympathetic environment for them (ex. original quoted post)
b*****s should grow some balls.
female, i think you have balls.

Your Aspie score: 101 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 111 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

Female
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Oct 2012, 12:30 am

MXH wrote:
THIS IS ALL I'VE GOT!

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2012, 12:41 am

nothing wrong with that. it seems to be more than what many have

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2012, 1:41 am

Female wrote:
Love means never having to say you're sorry.

I might've missed some conversation before this - but if you actually believe this, you should never be coupled with anyone! That kind of selfish behaviour and the entitlement of never feeling the need to apologize for mistakes, wrongdoing or hurt caused... going around happily hurting others is the very definition of evil.

...now, did you perhaps mean you don't need to apologize because you're making every effort possible to NOT hurt your partner? :?

[EDIT] Oops... I see I've just been trolled. Moving along, then...

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2012, 2:38 am

BlueMax wrote:
Female wrote:

I might've missed some conversation before this - but if you actually believe this, you should never be coupled with anyone! That kind of selfish behaviour and the entitlement of never feeling the need to apologize for mistakes, wrongdoing or hurt caused... going around happily hurting others is the very definition of evil.

...now, did you perhaps mean you don't need to apologize because you're making every effort possible to NOT hurt your partner? :?

I sometimes feel like that but after a few drinks and self realization I say F*ck em they are ignorant peices of s**t in the first place youl find someone better maybe not today but someday sadly it would most likely be either a foreigner or another aspie with similar interests! At least for me anyway!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Last edited by AspieOtaku on 10 Oct 2012, 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Female
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Oct 2012, 2:57 am

BlueMax wrote:
Female wrote:

You weren't trolled, I just made a lame joke. Get used to it, I do it all the time.

Female
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Oct 2012, 2:58 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
BlueMax wrote:
Female wrote:

I sometimes fell like that but after a few drinks and self realization I say F*ck em they are ignorant peices of sh** in the first place youl find someone better maybe not today but someday sadly it would most likely be either a foreigner or another aspie with similar interests! Ate least for me anyway!
Go beat-off to lolicon.

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2012, 4:07 am

Female wrote:
purchase wrote:
Please, please, please see your therapist/dr immediately if you are suicidal. I PM'd you saying the same thing.
I hate people who try to guilt others into not killing themselves. It's sad when they do, but what is self ownership if not the right to off yourself.

The person that you are quoting happens to be extremely aware of how suicide works.
As you can see she used the word try.
Why? You are quoting someone that has indeed tried several times in the past and knows how things can go badly and you´ll have to deal with the embarrassment among several other things.

That said keep making uninformed accusations if it makes you happy

Also: OP just requested a lock because he regrets making this thread.