Interracial Dating and double standards

Page 19 of 21 [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2013, 11:30 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GImhqWN0bNY[/youtube]

Btw, people who say "I don't date of my own race ___ but I prefer X race" are usually very shallow people, like those Asian girls in this video.

They give weak excuses, like "ohhh asian guys are shy" - but it's a big fat lie, there are millions of Asian guys so all personality types and mentalities exist among them, even among Asians living in their countries, so really all this type about "they're not compatible with me" and yada yada don't make sense.

There's only ONE reason why those Asian girls prefer white guys: LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS AND NOTHING ELSE BUT LOOKs. It's not about personality because white guys are as diversified as Asians when it comes to personality types and mentalities, it's all about the European physical attributes, that's ONLY one thing that all white guys share.

Same for Caucasian guys who only like Asian Girls: LOOKS, the Asian physical attributes, is the only reason, it's the only one factor that ALL Asian girls share, and of course it's not personality nor mentality as I explained above.

It's the looks and the physical attributes, admit it.

Superhot Asian guy :heart:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuvtyFx5pt4[/youtube]

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2013, 11:40 am

puddingmouse wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:
Now wait a minute. Speaking of double standards, PuddingMouse was generalizing, too: Englishmen versus Japanese men. Granted, the comparison was flattering for the English. But, there must be some Japanese men who would be supportive of a wife's career ambitions, and some Englishmen who would like nothing more than a traditional Japanese wife to whom to come home, and to take care of his aging parents.

I didn't do the generalising, my friend at university did. She was friends with another Japanese girl who I also knew who had a Japanese boyfriend who was very modern. I think the younger generation in Japan are a bit more diverse in their attitudes to relationships and family - and you've always had eccentric people there who are different.

That was still a girl who was doing the generalizing. :shameonyou:

Still, a woman hoping to find a husband who would be supportive of her career, and who wouldn't expect her to take orders from his mother, would probably find a larger pool of suitable candidates in UK and USA than in Japan. If she (like other Asian chicks) also has a preference for fair skin, long noses, round eyes and larger cocks, then she knows what she has to do. :wink:

While there is considerable variability between people within a country or culture, from my world travels earlier in life, there is quite a lot of variability in people between countries, such that certain traits are fairly predictable based on the country you are in. In France, children are introduced to wine at a young age. In the USA, this would be illegal and immoral.

Being able to generalize can be useful in narrowing one's search. If you have certain criteria that are more prevalent in one ethnic group than another, knowing this can be useful to help you to avoid wasting a lot of time and can increase your chances of a desireable outcome.

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2013, 11:52 am

puddingmouse wrote:
lost561 wrote:
puddingmouse wrote:
lost561 wrote:
It has to do with the country the person is brought up in. That really shapes their personality. I know Asians that were raised in America who are b*****s and then there's Asians like my ex who was from Vietnam and she was more caring and feminine then any other American girl I know.

Countries make or break people.

It has more to do with their parents, their social class, their education, the actual city/region of the country they're from (I'm quite different from a middle class woman from rural Southern England in more ways than just my accent), what neurological conditions they might have, their sexuality (not everyone is 100% straight, even in the developing world), what their general life experience has been, etc, etc.

People are a bit complicated.

That all directly relates to the country a persons from IMO.

No, it doesn't. I'm British but that doesn't tell you much compared to saying 'I'm British, from Manchester, upper-working class and university educated'. The fact that I'm from the small number of educated working-class Northerners in Britian says a lot more about what sort of person I am than just saying I'm British. My parents had a huge impact because they value hard work and education, which not a lot of people from my background do. They fact that they were bringing me up 'differently' to everyone else in my class made me what I am.

Still disagree

Last edited by lost561 on 11 Aug 2013, 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2013, 11:56 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GImhqWN0bNY[/youtube]

Btw, people who say "I don't date of my own race ___ but I prefer X race" are usually very shallow people, like those Asian girls in this video.

They give weak excuses, like "ohhh asian guys are shy" - but it's a big fat lie, there are millions of Asian guys so all personality types and mentalities exist among them, even among Asians living in their countries, so really all this type about "they're not compatible with me" and yada yada don't make sense.

There's only ONE reason why those Asian girls prefer white guys: LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS AND NOTHING ELSE BUT LOOKs. It's not about personality because white guys are as diversified as Asians when it comes to personality types and mentalities, it's all about the European physical attributes, that's ONLY one thing that all white guys share.

Same for Caucasian guys who only like Asian Girls: LOOKS, the Asian physical attributes, is the only reason, it's the only one factor that ALL Asian girls share, and of course it's not personality nor mentality as I explained above.

That video makes Asian girls look bad. And those are the Americanized ones. I wouldn't count out personality on the whole though.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2013, 12:16 pm

Why the heck does it matter how the relationship started? If you love the person, and are compatible, that should be all that matters.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2013, 12:33 pm

http://kotaku.com/the-world-of-japanese ... -506417591

I can't see how this would be a heaven for a man, care to explain that ArrantPariah?

Personally, I would kick out of the window anyone who offers me a limited "pocket money" of MY work's salary. I understand that any breadwinner needs to limit his/her personal expenditures for the sake of the family but the Japanese model is just too much, and it's so damn sexist that even the working wives do this to them but not vice versa.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2013, 12:59 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
http://kotaku.com/the-world-of-japanese-husband-salaries-506417591

I can't see how this would be a heaven for a man, care to explain that ArrantPariah?

Personally, I would kick out of the window anyone who offers me a limited "pocket money" of MY work's salary. I understand that any breadwinner needs to limit his/her personal expenditures for the sake of the family but the Japanese model is just too much, and it's so damn sexist that even the working wives do this to them but not vice versa.

The Japanese are, I think, the hardest working people on the planet. A typical salaryman has a very long commute, is expected to show ludicrous levels of devotion to his employer, works ridiculously long hours, and is expected to go out drinking with his co-workers after work. He doesn't spend much time at home.

And how do Japanese men put up with this, without keeling over from exhaustion?

My theory: it is the oxytocin that Japanese men derive from their interactions with the ultra-charming Japanese women. Not just the wives--Japan is noted for the wide variety of kinky services that one may find in many locations. By making these services readily available, male oxytocin levels are optimized, and the men are able to work without collapsing. Otherwise, Japan's economy would go into a tailspin.

The wife controlling the money and giving the husband a small allowance is fairly typical in a lot of Asian countries. It does help to limit the money that men waste on cigarettes and booze.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2013, 5:24 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVFJVW5SiZ4[/youtube]

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2013, 5:27 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWb_i56MhHs[/youtube]I usually get this kind of reaction with the local women where I live in a predominate Asian community! Just a simple smile and greeting makes them very happy and sometimes when they see me walking down the sidewalk and I catch them looking they smile! I tend to blush afterwards though hehe! :oops:

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2013, 8:58 pm

For gents of my age cohort, the most likely solutions seem to be Thailand

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWT19QPZ6KE[/youtube]

and the Philippines

http://www.loveme.com/tour/testimonials.shtml

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2013, 3:32 am

There's also something,a phenomena I've noticed about Asian girls that maybe make them more desirable for other races on dating sites: THEY SO OFTEN REPLY to messages, like 99% of the times, those who are living locally and abroad alike. Stereotypical, I know, but I base this observation on all attempts with Asian girls.

I haven't had any luck to date anyone except one for various reasons but that's something nice from them that they almost always REPLY politely, whether they are interested or not, normally delayed but they always reply, every Asian girl visited my profile after sending her a message, always reply - they're probably culturally raised that ignoring the person talking to you (who's normally talking, not harassing for sure) is a lack of respect - and they seem to apply this principle even online. Guys won't go for girls who ignore them after all.

Have anyone noticed this disparity on dating sites?

Shau
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2013, 5:18 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Hyeeeup. I could care less about about all these funny ideas about how "demure" or "faithful" or whatever Asian girls are. I just like the way they look. That's it!

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2014, 5:02 pm

Anyway, here is how to hook a White girl. :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwUkTY6KWQo[/youtube]

EsotericResearch
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Mar 2014, 10:26 am

I've run into the other problem. It really depends on whether you can pass as NT or not but a lot of ethnic cultures whether Asian, Eastern European, African, Latin etc have more issues with disability than the West. Like they don't get it and just call you loco. This is because you don't want genetic issues in your family, and you don't just marry a person you marry a family. Even here, there are some families in mainstream black / white communities that aren't already neurodiverse and would not want that for their child. Now I generally preferred to date Asian guys in the past because I'm Chinese and culturally we get along.

But my husband is Black (I'm not racist) from a neurodiverse family but here's the deal - I have a terrible feeling that disability had something to do with it. More the neurodiverse family thing than the culture thing. I'm not NT-passing at all. Usually if I'm dating a guy in my culture the parents start talking about kids, and frankly I don't want my kids to go what I went through, and they don't want their kids to go through what I went through either. I know some Asian guys with ASD but it's way, way less common than in other cultures for some reason. So for me the choices were, dating people from neurodiverse families dating neurodiverse people, and so like culture became less of an important criterion than whether or not they can deal with the way you are.

Just my $.02

http://sites.google.com/site/esotericresearch Esoteric Research Press

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2014, 11:45 am

I came to the realization that White Caucasians are the most group in the world who have racists, that's why the term White supremacy exists.

I have never ever encountered an Asian/African/Hispanic/Indian who showed a racist attitude toward me. To be fair, some Middle Easterners (who call themselves Whites too) have it toward other darker/yellow ethnicities.

Andros512
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 Apr 2014, 12:55 am

I personally find Japanese women more appealing and alluring than any other Asian women but I also find blue eyed brunettes and redheads attractive. As for them being slim,plump, buxom or not is all relative. Because what really matters is the connection two people in love make and share. Along with any hobbies and what not that they might share. On a side note maybe if there were more interracial marriages then maybe the world would be a better place. Of course when ever I see a white guy with an asian woman I can't help but think luck sob.