Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 185 of 240 [ 3825 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188 ... 240  Next

ZombehCake
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 Mar 2013, 7:35 pm

ZombehCake wrote:
Can you still post if your in an open relationship?

No one answered my question, Makes me kinda sad

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2013, 12:06 am

ZombehCake wrote:
ZombehCake wrote:

You already posted and it hasn't been removed - I'd say you have your response to that question. ;)

I don't know how many people have actually connected through this specific thread, but hey... good luck!

TOFINE
Butterfly
Butterfly

27 Mar 2013, 4:11 pm

bryanro wrote:
Ok why not..My name is Bryan and.....I love the outdoors...fishing, camping, hiking..even just walking in the woods...anything off the beaten path so-to-speak...I pull over to watch hawks fly,..to see owls resting on power lines and to watch deer...Nature is my thing. Im 50 y/o retired Merchant Marine. I am looking forward to riding bike daily ( gotta save to get a good bike), I work out regularly..my goal is to be in the best shape I have ever been in, Im solid at 225 lbs ( thats why Huffy wont get the job done for me ! ) I am by no means sitting back in retirement, I even started growing dreadlocks.. I dont like citys, or city noise, or crowded places...but Carolina blue skys and orange sunsets work for me.. I I speak German and Spanish..have travelled the world...as an army brat, then as a soldier, then as a Merchant Mariner...I have been to 20 countries..and the flags from those countries as souvenirs...I listen to music all the time...all kinds, no exceptions...prefer 70's easy listening, but different music for different moods....I drive slow and dont like to rush......Never been retired before..I have learned that it can make you lazy...and that aint me...My perfect match would be more interested in her brain than her looks, Im not picky but if she is pretty its not because she has to spend hours to get that way...geeky nerdy-type, unconventional, and probably even disdain for social norms, especially race-based norms,..when we talk instead of just waiting for her turn (again ) she actually WANTS to hear what I have to say..probably wears glasses, bohemian, less "girlie-girlie" and more woman-adult...not diva, not avant garde, more country sundressy...

ShelbyGt500
Toucan
Toucan

29 Mar 2013, 12:59 am

ZombehCake wrote:
ZombehCake wrote:

I have no authority, but I'll respond just to make you feel better. I suggest you do post, but be very up-front about your status and availability. Let's face it, these days the word "relationship" is as ambiguous as the word "marriage." So, no big deal.

4u2c
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Mar 2013, 5:18 pm

:D I am an 18 year old autistic guy who is interested in animals, food and meeting lots of people. I am looking for a real relationship with a girl that has the same diagnosis as me, is fun, and has a friendly personality. I am 6'1" and I have brown hair and blue eyes. I like to watch animal planet and some cartoons because I am a kid at heart. I like going to many places and hanging out with friends. My favorite spots to hang out are the movies, Little Tokyo, The Americana and, I love In-n-out Burger. I live Glendale California with my family. If you are interested checkout my blog or send me a message. :)

DEFCON1
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Mar 2013, 12:46 am

Hey I'm 18, live in San Diego, am in my final few months of high school. Headed to Northern Arizona University. I'm not entirely athletic but I am in shape. I don't know how my looks would be considered, good or bad, as very few comment. I enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, surfing, and skiing. I adore animals, but am not fond of too many people (they are often annoying). If my profile sounds similar to yours, reply to my thread.

ZombehCake
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

30 Mar 2013, 10:30 pm

So my name is Lauren. I'm going to be 25 soon, live in Idaho (possibly changing that within the next few months). I'm not single, but my partner and I, are in an open relationship. So I'm allowed to go out, or be with other people, as long as I come home to him and vice versa. It's hard enough making real friends, let alone the dating scene. I might have Matt, but I've struggled, and it still proves hard to even experience an open relationship as well. I actually haven't even explored due to the difficulty. As a naturally born woman, I am expected to be sympathetic and empathetic. Well I'm not. And even though guys say they'd prefer a "one of the guys" type of girl who isn't prissy or to emotional. Well they don't want that, but they don't want me ether lol. I'm to callous and unemotional. And girls well, girls just play so many mind games, and are so drama-tastic that its hard. I'm not an emotion reader or a mind reader for that matter ether. So with that, yes I am bi sexual as well. I enjoy video-games, reading, writing, art, movies, horror, sci-fi, fantasy, animals, biology, learning, etc. I am also down for new friends too. I could def use some more. But I think if I type anymore, I wont leave any mystery that is me. So with that, I bid Adieu.

"We are all worms. But I believe that I am a glow-worm."
--Winston Churchill

http://tinyurl.com/cp5lst7 <--My role play check it out <3

31 Mar 2013, 9:42 am

Hi i'm kyle. I used to look like this: i46.tinypic [dot] com/sytssz.jpg but now i look like this: i47.tinypic [dot] com/126coas [dot] jpg. Not much difference I guess. But I'm 22. Single, obviously. Bi but I'm only interested in women right now, sorry. I live in North/Central New Jersey. I'm basically just looking for someone to help ease this unceasing loneliness. I broke up with my ex-girlfriend about 1.5 months ago and things have been hard since then. But. That's not why I'm looking for someone. i just feel like I need another person to live on this planet. Um it would be cool if you lived in the new jersey/new york area but i'm fine with a long distance relationship where we can just talk on skype or whatever. I'm pretty open-minded and non-judgmental so please feel free to contact me.

Oh yeah, as for what I do and my interests: I'm a writer. I have one published novel called "...and the kids: a disorientation guide for the college-bound" which you can find here: amazon [dot] com/And-Kids-Disorientation-Guide-College-Bound/dp/1456753010/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1364740277&sr=8-1&keywords=kyle+bern and other places. My second book is in the process of being published right now and I'm in the process of writing a new novel. I like to read, write, and I'm obsessed with music. I also smoke a lot but it doesn't matter.

Looking for someone....

DSound2010
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

31 Mar 2013, 11:31 pm

Hey everyone. I'm going to just copy and paste my Okcupid profile. Plus add a few other things. If you want to see it you can look for me: Digitalsound510

28 / M / Straight
Ethnicity: White
Height: 5′ 8″ (1.73m).
Body Type: Fit
Eye color: blue
Hair color: very dark blond
Diet: Mostly other
Smokes: No
Drinks: Rarely
Drugs: Never
Religion: None. I'm an atheist.

As a person I love to read a lot and always want to learn new things. I always seem to want to expand my mind and my interests. The majority of my interests are mostly out of the mainstream. I'm very big into the arts, particularly arts that are combined with technology. I love a lot of Anime films and I take interest in listening to and writing electro-acoustic music. I love science a lot and take great interest in books by Richard Dawkins, Carl Sagan, etc.

I'm good at writing music. I'm also very big on cooking where I do it every week. I've cooked a variety of different foods and always open to different cuisines I haven't tried.

Books:

Science: Ancestor's Tale, Greatest Show on Earth by Richard Dawkins, The Demon-Haunted World by Carl Sagan, Higher Supersition

Fiction: anything by H. P. Lovecraft, Salman Rushdie, Sophocles, Homer, Philip K. Dick, John Milton, Shakespeare, Virgil, Anais Nin, etc. science fiction

Philosophy: Hume, Nietzsche, Bertrand Russell, Plato, Marx, Daniel Dennett

Music: Varese, Stockhausen, Xenakis, John Cage, Charles Ives, C. P. E. Bach, Bartok, Mount Eerie, Deerhoof

Movies: Anime: Ghost in the Shell 1 + 2, Patlabor 1 + 2, anything by Oshii, Grave of the Fireflies, Princess Mononoke by Miyazaki, Paprika, Akira by Otomo, Tekkonkinkreet

TV (Youtube): Penn and Teller, The Young Turks

2001 Space Odyssey and Clockwork Orange by Kubrick, Gangs of New York, Apocalypse Now, A Scanner Darkly, Religilous, House of the Flying Daggers, A Simple Noodle Story, Ran, Seven Samauri, Dreams, Akira Kurosawa, Jiri Barta, Svankmajer, Faust, Alice, Lunacy, Eyes Wide Open, Secret of Kells, Pasolini, Michel Ocelot

Other: James Randi, Noam Chomsky, Book of Mormon (funny!)

Ahaseurus2000
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2013, 5:57 am

Roland
35 Year Old straight male, Auckland NZ.
5' 9", Average build, blue eyes, blonde hair, spectacles.
Non smoker, light drinker, Agnostic / Atheist.

IFSJ personality type.
Currently I am studying Software Engineering at Auckland University with casual work on the side. Committee member for a Mature Students Club.
My Bedtime reading pile has included "Life and Times of the Thunderbolt Kid", "Freakonomics", "True Stories of War", "Leonardo's Diet of Worms" and more.
also I enjoy the occasional movie, and an eclectic range of music (Deep South Christian, Country, Techno, Electronica, Folk, Indie), and giving time to friends and people I feel connected to. Snooker, Cards and Board Games.
Currently I want someone to have a deeper emotional connection with, preferably with a compatible personality type and an intellectual streak. Long distance doesn't really work for me, keep in mind.

SINsister
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2013, 4:31 pm

I posted something in this thread several years ago; I can't be arsed to look it up and edit it, however, because I'm like that. :wink: :P

If you're at all intrigued, my pertinent info's handily located in my recently-reinstated OkC profile; I'm "6feetover"...

...and now, back to your regularly-scheduled programming. 8)

~Steve Jobs

Darialan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Apr 2013, 6:07 pm

BD: 8/15/77
Straight
employment: none

Hi, I'm sort of not the social type, but sometimes things come out in spurts and if you're the right person I can go on and on for a little while when that happens. I don't like being alone all the time, but unlike most people I can easily be alone a long time without any real need for being around people. So you might say I'm comfortable on my own, but prefer some companionship. I'm really nice and honest. Christian/liberal. I've been told I'm smart and a good friend.

I have a few pet peeves, but a few of them are in my past and here's hoping they don't affect my future.

Favorites:
Color: Blue/Black
Movies: Horror (Saw, Paranormal Activity, Friday the 13th, virtually any zombie flick) Comedy: (The Hangover, Due Date, Rush Hour, National Lampoon movies with Chevy Chase)
Anime/Manga: Inuyasha, Elfen Lied, Cowboy Bebop, Haruhi, Wolf's Rain
Computers
Video Games: Assassin's Creed, Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, Mario, Darksiders
TV: Dexter, Supernatural, Walking Dead, Big Bang Theory, Regular Show, Phineas and Ferb
Music: Most everything, but not big on most rap (just certain ones), also not big on some metal.

danmac
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2013, 9:02 am

ZombehCake wrote:
ZombehCake wrote:

Eligible Odd-Bods!
if your eligible?

SPKx
Toucan
Toucan

07 Apr 2013, 1:11 pm

Instead of posting my details (again), I'm just going to link to my OKCupid profile.

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/SKMovieBuff82

Mitsuki
Raven
Raven

07 Apr 2013, 7:41 pm

Would like to get to know male Aspies and eamales as friends too

My details
Female
Final year Accounting student

INTJ
Love reading, movies
Great sense of humour

Favourite cities- London, Paris, New York

Especially interested in someone who speaks several languages as I enjoy learning languages
Also if you write that would be cool as I am creative and it would be fun to collaborate and share ideas

Ideally age 26-32

Mitsuki
Raven
Raven

07 Apr 2013, 7:53 pm

easyblues wrote:
New here so why not try this..

Im a 28 year old aspie living in Norway more specifically Lier Buskerud looking for a nice woman to meet for a cup of coffe and a chat anywhere around here to Oslo.

Your post looked so inviting its a shame I live nowhere near Oslo