Reasons why you're a bad catch

Page 20 of 32 [ 504 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 32  Next

Jediyoda
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Aug 2011, 7:18 am

I just have trouble understanding the whole concept of the meaning relationship. I cannot express the emotion love little lone tolerate a man touching me or standing in my personal space. I mighten be the best looking girl in the world but its not what you look like on the outside its whats on the Inside that counts a man should except for who you are it doesnt matter what you look like a man should be more interested in getting to know you and your personality.

ToughDiamond
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2011, 8:37 am

I've never understood why men are more interested in looks than personality, but that's what all the surveys seem to say. I think it might be a myth though. At least, I can't see how a guy is going to have much of a life with a partner he's picked just for looks. Apart from the sex life, she would be a random person and he'd be walled up alive with her. I would think that even a really visual man would be looking at her behaviour as well as her body.

Beauty_pact
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2011, 8:10 pm

~ I want to join in a romantic suicide pact, with my loved one, after some time

~ I have what many feel is a "conservative" view on virginity

~ I have "outlandish" BDSM desires

~ I am very stubborn

Edit: I now noticed in the starting post that this was a thread for admitting your problems. I don't consider these things problems, so I guess I was wrong to post this, here.

Last edited by Beauty_pact on 04 Aug 2011, 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2011, 8:14 pm

if you found a loved one, why would you want the two of you to be dead, probably is some very unsavoury painful way. not romantic. buy flowers.

Beauty_pact
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2011, 8:37 pm

Well, first of all, I'd want to live with her, in this life, for a few years before doing it... I wouldn't want to do it immediately, or anything. The reason to me wanting to do it, and why I am looking for a girl who agrees on it, is because I would not want either of us to grow old, as I value beauty too much, but then there is also the fact that like it or not, both she and I have human minds, and the human mind has limitations that cause one to get used to stuff, finding them less exciting, and that sadly includes love. So we'd have to die early on, so our human minds would not corrupt our love for each other, making it less exciting, or even making it die out, with time. True love is supposed to never end, so by joining in a romantic suicide pact, we would happily continue experiencing our fully exciting love, in "death", for eternity, where we are rid of our flawed, human bodies.

It wouldn't be a painful way to go. There are painless, non-violent ways to die, as well.

Flowers are nice, too. I'd like to cook food for her with roses, one day. They do that in China... it's supposed to be very tasty.

Tayribeiro
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

04 Aug 2011, 9:10 pm

1-Distant
2-Forget social obligations
3-No stable job
4-Sometimes my obsessions drain all my time and distracts me from more objective things.
4- I'm just 1,75m
6-I am probably the only Brazilian here, far away from everyone.

tomtoyou
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Aug 2011, 9:20 pm

> distant
> no secure and stable future
> preoccupied
> live with parents

Jonsi
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2011, 11:47 am

Beauty_pact wrote:
It wouldn't be a painful way to go. There are painless, non-violent ways to die, as well.

There is no such thing as a painless death.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2011, 12:01 pm

i have one to add to my list:

still living in the house with my former husband

(how's THAT for a moodkiller?)

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2011, 12:05 pm

hyperlexian wrote:

im guessing not as much as a house with gynecology books and magazines all over the place.

Henbane
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2011, 12:05 pm

hyperlexian wrote:

Hmmm.... nope... still wouldn't put me off you.

Grisha
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2011, 12:08 pm

hyperlexian wrote:

My ex-wife dated quite successfully under those circumstances, no one seems to have minded. It might have been a problem if it lasted longer though...

Trigas
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2011, 12:12 pm

Grisha wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:

My ex-wife dated quite successfully under those circumstances, no one seems to have minded. It might have been a problem if it lasted longer though...

ouch.... :(

Grisha
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2011, 12:33 pm

Trigas wrote:
Grisha wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:

Actually it was after we had decided to seperate, so she did it with my blessing - it was nice to have her out of the house. :wink:

Trigas
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2011, 12:35 pm

Grisha wrote:
Trigas wrote:
Grisha wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:

Actually it was after we had decided to seperate, so she did it with my blessing - it was nice to have her out of the house. :wink:

oh... Well then "winning!" in a way!

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2011, 12:41 pm

Grisha wrote:
Trigas wrote:
Grisha wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:

i'm staying there until our daughter finishes high school next summer. it's not tense or anything, and my former husband actually wants me to stay for more years after that (for financial reasons, and also because he is worried i can't take care of myself). ironically, living there sort of prevents me from learning to care for myself i think. sort of a catch-22!

(but i think most people would see my situation as a red flag, and i would not blame them!)