Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 192 of 240 [ 3825 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195 ... 240  Next

lovesickloser13
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Jun 2013, 6:25 pm

Hi!
I'm a recently sixteen year old girl, living in Oklahoma. I am bisexual.
I'm sort of Chubby, and I don't always wear makeup. I've got short brown hair with blue streaks, and I've been told my eyes are beautiful.
I like older video games, like gamecube and playstation. I also love supernintendo. I really like horror movies, and bad comedies, like seed of chucky and land of the lost.
I enjoy writing poetry, and I've been told I'm very good at it. If I can, when I'm older, I want to be a poet.
In terms of a boyfriend or girlfriend, I'm mainly just looking for someone nice. Just, like, someone I can be comfortable around and have fun with. Ive got kind of a strange sense of humore, hope you dont mind. Im okay with something kind of long distance. Basically, I'm just looking for someone I don't have to feel awkward around, who kind of gets me. Itd be cool if they understood and/or wrote poetry, too.
Thats all I can really think to say on the matter, so here's hoping I get some replies <3

Dhp
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2013, 11:12 pm

Again, I am sorry for reposting this, but this time I eliminated the HTML code and cleaned it up a bit. Please forgive me.

Name: Dhp (If you want my real name, become friends first)

Quest: I want to study math, and become an instructional assistant, where I can help others learn math and prevent them from suffering from frustration like I did (and am doing currently)

Favorite Color: Red...no blue (AUUUGGGGHHHHHH - as he is tossed into the pit) - Actually, it's azure.

Bonus points for those who got the reference...

Sexual orientation: Heterosexual Male

Sports: No interest, but will bowl once in a while, or ride a bicycle

Height: 5 feet 5 inches

Eyes: hazel (and I have two of them)

Build: average

Best feature: Don't know

Clothes: usually jeans, with an undershirt and a buttoned shirt over it, but it must be cotton.

Personality: INFP (borderline J), Kind, Sensitive, Caring, but with a Really Bad Temper (working on that), and Moral. My sense of humor is very cartoon like, and can be witty once in a while. I hate sarcasm, although I use it sometimes.

Interests: Mathematics, Music, Cartoons, some Reading

Books: Classics, but I don't read as often as I should; Dante's Inferno is my favorite book so far.

IQ: 126

Talents: Perfect pitch (music; I would end up breaking a window), Composing, plays drums and piano a little, and slightly ukuele, pre-calculus level in math. Saying things twice. Saying things twice.

]Quote: "He who claims to know knows nothing."

Smoking: NEVER

Drinking: NEVER

Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)

Five things i can't live without: computer, food, bed, water, love

In my bedroom you will find: bed, clothes, ukulele and a guitar, and an armoire full of books with math books on the lower shelf

Things or people I don't like: Sarcasm, arrogance, bitterness, control freaks, selfishness, money grubbers(i.e. only searching for money), and no morals or boundaries...and total smegheads

I'm looking for a like-minded, intelligent, understanding, flexible, nice, laid-back girl with a great sense of humour, morals. Friendly aliens are welcome too...(smiles) - I would have added water to those 10,000 martians, but they are mean and incompatible.

funtimeswin
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 Jun 2013, 7:24 pm

Hi I'm Max! I'm a 21 year old straight male, white, in Richardson, Texas.

I love to sing, and enjoy gaming, taking walks, watching movies, going to concerts, watching Youtube videos, and I'm open to more :)

My personality is awesome, I'm a happy guy overall, and I am respectful, honest, caring, and strong.

Physically, I'm fit, and muscular! I have blue eyes, short brown hair, height 6'3.

I don't smoke, but don't mind being around it.
I drink socially.

I love Italian, and Mexican food!

Salome
Toucan
Toucan

23 Jun 2013, 7:56 pm

Dantac wrote:
perhaps this thread should be closed and re-born into stickied threads by region/country?

Odd-Bods: US West Coast
Odd-Bods: US East Coast
Odd-Bods: US Central
Odd-Bods: US Alaska/Hawaii/Guam
Odd-Bods: UK
Odd-Bods: Continental Europe
Odd-Bods: Asia
Odd-Bods: Oceania/Pacific
Odd-Bods: Australia & New Zealand
Odd-Bods: Middle East/Northern Africa
Odd-Bods: India Region (includes neighboring nations)

for a more... organized and easy to search odd bods?

I have suggested this too. I don't remember what the objections where.

starrynightmare
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Jun 2013, 4:51 pm

Hi, I'm Molly. I'm 20, female, and straight. I live in St. Louis, Missouri but will probably be moving to Los Angeles, California in a year for school. I'm an Aquarius and a Ravenclaw. :P

I enjoy creative writing, filmmaking, fantasy and sci-fi novels and films/tv, and alt indie music. I'm definitely a huge nerd/geek. Physically I'm pretty tiny. 5'3 and slim, with brown eyes and long auburn curly hair. I'm pale as my heritage is Irish/German. I'm currently anticipating my final year of undergraduate study and will be going to graduate school the following year.

I would love a guy who is near me (in either of the aforementioned locations), has similar interests and is near my age. I hope to find someone who is similarly educated and ambitious career-wise. (Sometimes I think I intimidate potential significant others with my lofty career plans and goals, along with my ability to actually accomplish these.)

I also welcome friends from other locations, ages, or gender. And I support the region/country stickies as people have been mentioning.

Photo of me:

Last edited by starrynightmare on 29 Jun 2013, 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

slave
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2013, 6:18 pm

Salome wrote:
Dantac wrote:
perhaps this thread should be closed and re-born into stickied threads by region/country?

Agreed.
What about.....Central and South America....and Canada?

slave
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2013, 6:25 pm

Adam_Raki wrote:
Hi everybody!! ! :)

I have Asperger Syndrome. I'm French, where I live right now, BUT I will move very soon in Japan.
I guess that there are not so much people on WP living in these areas... :( But Australia, US, Canada, UK, Planet Earth, is good for me too! :D (Nowadays with Skype or Google Hangout, I don't think that we have to look at the distance, even if what I'm saying seems too naive for some of you!)

So, I am 31, tall and thin guy, brown hair, dark eyes. To see me, you can go on my WP profile and click on my Youtube Channel where I (try to) speak (in English with an odd accent!) about my aspie life.

I have a PhD in Theoretical Physics. My special interests are... guess what? Physics, Maths :wink: ...Music and SciFi
I speak French (of course), English (I try!), Italian (almost) and I try to learn Japanese (which could be useful for me!)

I have no "girlfriend-model" in mind... Be just as you are, aspie or not, open-minded and curious about the Universe :) and maybe around 25 to 35 years old... This is just optional! (but not so much!)

The icon for MP is not so far I guess, so... if you have any questions! :)
It will be a pleasure,
See you!

Btw, ladies....I have had the pleasure of interacting with this man and he is brilliant and seems very kind and genuine to me.

So, at your discretion, give him a chance.

Be well, B.

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2013, 12:44 am

Salome wrote:
Dantac wrote:

We cant possibly have 20 stickies at the top of each page on this section(people would complain their countries are not included request to be added...)

There have been certain non sticky threads for the UK and another area I cant put my finger on right now and they were created within this month.
We could however add a link to each normal thread at the first post as soon as the interested parties start creating a thread for each section

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2013, 5:11 am

Yeah, I've seen forums do it where there will be one sticky thread that has links to all of the other threads. The only trouble is making sure whoever starts it is able and willing to keep it up-to-date.

mrquestor
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

28 Jun 2013, 9:07 pm

Hey, name's mr questor and my age is 19,. My location is british columbia,vancouver to be more precise, im going to a college soon not sure which one, my hobbies include photography,running,and reading, my good qualities..yes i do have them lol include being accepting,patient, witty and being willing to improve myself.,

LunaOsa
Raven
Raven

28 Jun 2013, 11:22 pm

LunaOsa wrote:
LunaOsa wrote:
Name: Kirsten
Currently Single and I am Straight.
Height: 5'7"
Best Features: Long Legs, Long/Straight brown hair, big brown eyes
Weight: I have a little weight on me. I am trying to lose weight though.

I am looking for someone with similar interests (Look at likes section). Below are my likes and dislikes. Sorry. I didn't really go into depth with dislikes because there's just too many. Finally, there's a description of what I am looking for. The personality traits listed in the looking for section are personality traits that I have for the most part. So basically, I am looking for someone like me. Of course there's still a lot more to know about me. Oh and I may or may not have Asperger's. I do not know yet. I am looking into getting tested. Anyway, if you're interested, PM me.

Likes: Anime, Movies, MMOs, Gaming, Animals, Japanese Culture, Comics, Manga, Superheroes, Music, Rock, Heavy Metal, Foreign Music, Movie Soundtracks, A little bit of country, Pop, R&B, Classical, Romantic Movies, Horror Movies, Subjects surrounding the supernatural, Science, Grimm, The Client List, Smallville, The Walking Dead, Zombies, Texting, Nerdy topics, Nature, Walking, Food, Cuddling, Hugging, Helping others, Community Service, Talking, Computers, Reading, Fairs or Amusement Parks, Arcades, Malls, Movie Theater, Video Editing, Youtube, Foreign Languages, Playing instruments

Dislikes: Injustice, Smoking, Drugs, Alcohol, Dubstep, Coffee

Looking for: Has self control, Not short tempered, Patient, Doesn't mind my odd behavior, Willing to work things out, Accepting, Open minded, Faithful, Nice, Prefers personality over looks, Willing to eat healthy and exercise, Shy, Introverted, Can at least try to keep a conversation going, Honest, Funny, Not afraid to be their self around me after getting to know each other, Willing to stand up for others, Doesn't mind my picky eating habits, Understands me, Does not stereotype, Not abusive, Knows what they want in a partner, Intelligent, Not overprotective, Cares about the environment, Willing to work as a team, Falls deeply in love when they do fall in love, Can at least try to communicate their feelings, Won't ignore me, Celebrates birthdays and holidays, Accepts the lgbt community, Not racist or sexist, Doesn't mind staying home often, Enjoys my odd sense of humor, Laughs a lot, Likes my laugh, Can read subtitles with foreign movies, Listens to me, doesn't make assumptions, Good at driving, Can cook, Romantic, Won't force me to do things I'm uncomfortable with, Christian or Catholic, Not extremely religious, Won't criticize me, Doesn't mind complaining, Remembers things about me, At least graduated high school, Willing to be there for me when I'm upset, Mature, Responsible, Respectful, Can calm me down when I am upset, Between 1 year younger or up to 7 years older than me, Doesn't wear too much cologne, Has a little weight on them, No sticks or twigs because I will probably crush you, 5'7" or taller, No lisps (I can't stand listening to them. Sorry.), Cares about hygiene, Wants children, Wants to travel to Japan, Wants to get married, Willing to attend rock concerts with me, Not afraid of childbirth, Willing to live somewhere safe, Will introduce me to their friends, Wants to live in the suburbs or the country, Willing to wait til marriage for sex or at least wait til I am ready, Willing to take things slow, Will remember my birthday and important events, Lives or is attending college around Albany or Troy in New York in the US, Lives in upstate NY or can travel to upstate NY

I am willing to do long distance only if the other person has the money to meet up in real life because I certainly don't. I don't mean to sound selfish. I'm just stating the truth which is I don't have the money.

Gonna add my OkCupid to my last post. http://www.okcupid.com/profile?globalnav=1

Still single. Just saying.

Ferrus91
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Jun 2013, 4:15 am

LunaOsa wrote:
LunaOsa wrote:
LunaOsa wrote:

I am looking for someone with similar interests (Look at likes section). Below are my likes and dislikes. Sorry. I didn't really go into depth with dislikes because there's just too many. Finally, there's a description of what I am looking for. The personality traits listed in the looking for section are personality traits that I have for the most part. So basically, I am looking for someone like me. Of course there's still a lot more to know about me. Oh and I may or may not have Asperger's. I do not know yet. I am looking into getting tested. Anyway, if you're interested, PM me.

Likes: Anime, Movies, MMOs, Gaming, Animals, Japanese Culture, Comics, Manga, Superheroes, Music, Rock, Heavy Metal, Foreign Music, Movie Soundtracks, A little bit of country, Pop, R&B, Classical, Romantic Movies, Horror Movies, Subjects surrounding the supernatural, Science, Grimm, The Client List, Smallville, The Walking Dead, Zombies, Texting, Nerdy topics, Nature, Walking, Food, Cuddling, Hugging, Helping others, Community Service, Talking, Computers, Reading, Fairs or Amusement Parks, Arcades, Malls, Movie Theater, Video Editing, Youtube, Foreign Languages, Playing instruments

Looking for: Has self control, Not short tempered, Patient, Doesn't mind my odd behavior, Willing to work things out, Accepting, Open minded, Faithful, Nice, Prefers personality over looks, Willing to eat healthy and exercise, Shy, Introverted, Can at least try to keep a conversation going, Honest, Funny, Not afraid to be their self around me after getting to know each other, Willing to stand up for others, Doesn't mind my picky eating habits, Understands me, Does not stereotype, Not abusive, Knows what they want in a partner, Intelligent, Not overprotective, Cares about the environment, Willing to work as a team, Falls deeply in love when they do fall in love, Can at least try to communicate their feelings, Won't ignore me, Celebrates birthdays and holidays, Accepts the lgbt community, Not racist or sexist, Doesn't mind staying home often, Enjoys my odd sense of humor, Laughs a lot, Likes my laugh, Can read subtitles with foreign movies, Listens to me, doesn't make assumptions, Good at driving, Can cook, Romantic, Won't force me to do things I'm uncomfortable with, Christian or Catholic, Not extremely religious, Won't criticize me, Doesn't mind complaining, Remembers things about me, At least graduated high school, Willing to be there for me when I'm upset, Mature, Responsible, Respectful, Can calm me down when I am upset, Between 1 year younger or up to 7 years older than me, Doesn't wear too much cologne, Has a little weight on them, No sticks or twigs because I will probably crush you, 5'7" or taller, No lisps (I can't stand listening to them. Sorry.), Cares about hygiene, Wants children, Wants to travel to Japan, Wants to get married, Willing to attend rock concerts with me, Not afraid of childbirth, Willing to live somewhere safe, Will introduce me to their friends, Wants to live in the suburbs or the country, Willing to wait til marriage for sex or at least wait til I am ready, Willing to take things slow, Will remember my birthday and important events, Lives or is attending college around Albany or Troy in New York in the US, Lives in upstate NY or can travel to upstate NY

I am willing to do long distance only if the other person has the money to meet up in real life because I certainly don't. I don't mean to sound selfish. I'm just stating the truth which is I don't have the money.

Gonna add my OkCupid to my last post. http://www.okcupid.com/profile?globalnav=1

That's not your OK Cupid account though. That's just the launch page that will take you to whatever is your home profile. You'll have to post the user name for anyone to see it.

LunaOsa
Raven
Raven

29 Jun 2013, 9:27 am

Ferrus91 wrote:
LunaOsa wrote:
LunaOsa wrote:
LunaOsa wrote:

That's not your OK Cupid account though. That's just the launch page that will take you to whatever is your home profile. You'll have to post the user name for anyone to see it.

Oops. I planned on fixing that. I forgot. Um... my okcupid username is kirsten042995 if anyone wants to know.

mrmerpa85
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

29 Jun 2013, 9:51 pm

Me in a nutshell:

-- I'm 28 Years Old and Live in Austin, Texas.

-- I run random trails and empty creek beds. Getting deep into nature.

-- Burn down on the reg.

-- Random road trips.

-- Rain Man like passion for classic rock and all other sorts of music

What I’m doing with my life;

--Working for a livin'.

--Trying to evolve physically and spiritually.

I’m really good at;

--Random trivia

--Being myself

--Paying Bills

The first things people usually notice about me:

--Probably my eyes or my voice. I sound like a Radio DJ or so I've been told.

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food:

Favorite Films: Dazed & Confused, Adventureland, Goodfellas, sh***y 80's horror movies

Books: I mainly read wikipedia or a good biography.

Music: Replacements, The Band, Big Star, The Clash, Biters, Black Oak Arkansas and a whole bunch of other stuff. Classic Rock, Punk, hair metal, Motown/Oldies etc.

Panamai
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Jun 2013, 12:19 pm

Name: Shayna
Sexual orientation: Mostly heterosexual female
Height: 5 feet 9 inches
Eyes: green
Hair: naturally dark blonde, just recently light blonde, now auburn.. lol
Build: slim
Best feature: eyes and long legs
Clothes: form fitting, clean, nice
Personality: This one is tough. I'm pretty quiet until I get to know someone and then I won't shut up. lol I have a pretty dry/sarcastic sense of humour. I'm pretty open and blunt once I have established trust with someone, sometimes this trait gets me into trouble.
Books: Stephen King, Clive Barker, HP Lovecraft, Classics, anything in the horror genre
Smoking: no
Drinking: on occasion, but not much, I get tipsy very easily
Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)
Five things i can't live without: computer, phone, food, water, air :p
in my bedroom you will find: a bed, some candles, a really cool lamp featuring Hades and Persephone
Things or people I don't like: people with no common sense, lazy people, messy people
Favourite food: eggplant parmesan
Favourite colour: purple, red, black
Kids: I have two, a 3 year old boy and a 5 year old girl, but my ex has physical custody

I'm horrible at talking about myself, so if you have questions, please feel free to ask. :)

[img][img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e397/00shayna/2013-06-29131738_zps816f3f11.jpg[/img][/img]

arnoldmcguire335
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Jun 2013, 10:52 pm

starrynightmare wrote:
Hi, I'm Molly. I'm 20, female, and straight. I live in St. Louis, Missouri but will probably be moving to Los Angeles, California in a year for school. I'm an Aquarius and a Ravenclaw. :P

I enjoy creative writing, filmmaking, fantasy and sci-fi novels and films/tv, and alt indie music. I'm definitely a huge nerd/geek. Physically I'm pretty tiny. 5'3 and slim, with brown eyes and long auburn curly hair. I'm pale as my heritage is Irish/German. I'm currently anticipating my final year of undergraduate study and will be going to graduate school the following year.

I would love a guy who is near me (in either of the aforementioned locations), has similar interests and is near my age. I hope to find someone who is similarly educated and ambitious career-wise. (Sometimes I think I intimidate potential significant others with my lofty career plans and goals, along with my ability to actually accomplish these.)

I also welcome friends from other locations, ages, or gender. And I support the region/country stickies as people have been mentioning.

Photo of me:

Oh! I would love to befriend you since you're coming to California! (Southern though, but still counts)