Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 199 of 240 [ 3825 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202 ... 240  Next

lolcatwt
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Nov 2013, 2:21 am

Name: Diana
Sex: Female (Straight)
Physical: Caucasian, 5'6"ish with red hair and green eyes, curvy, described as pretty
Education: Masters degree in Counseling Psychology
Interests: Dolls, dogs, computers
Diagnosis: Definitely PTSD, possibly Asperger syndrome or others
Personality: INTP, good at "passing" socially
Dislikes: Bullying and superficiality
Religion: Ex-atheist, liberal Catholic
Looking for: A single man who is mentally adventuresome, socially tolerant, and kind to animals.

starenczak
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Nov 2013, 9:39 am

As AS and general ASD affecting most the male population - I would be very keen to see if there is any point trying to seek something through the forum! Happy to be proved wrong though :)

T1nd1v1dual
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

04 Dec 2013, 9:19 pm

I am pretty one dimensional, but have "eccentric" qualities like making sounds to myself and pacing a lot in public. I am a music garbage disposal but have been trying to revoke that title since I ALWAYS think about the songs in my head, whether good, bad, or mediocre and it impacts my other interests and learning capabilities. Love looking at girls, but always have a hard time talking to them. I think lingerie, jeans and boots are incredibly hot, regardless of the attention factor. Blew it (oopsie!) on a dating site once and that's reduced my confidence since, but I really want to get back in the swing of things. I'm 21 and live really close to the community college and hospital I go to.

YentonianCarlos
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

08 Dec 2013, 3:24 pm

Might as well give this a go.

Name: Carl (better known as Carlos)

Orientation: Straight

Physical description: 5'10, Average/Stocky Build, Brown Hair/Eyes.

Education: Bachelor of Arts Honours Degree

Sports: I watch them but don't participate in any. That being said I do visit the gym once or twice a week, been slacking off with it recently but plan on hammering myself into shape after the new year.

Music: Classic Rock, Heavy Metal, Old School Indie, Grunge & Punk

Personality: Beta +/Alpha -

Religion: NPP (Non-Practising Pagan)

Gear Grinders: Lazyness, Victim Complexes, Packaged Sandwiches (due to 99% of them having mayonnaise on them)

What am I seeking?: An actual serious relationship although I'm convinced that's seriously working against me at the moment.

Kamatsuya
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 Dec 2013, 12:00 am

Wow, when trying to describe myself, I feel surprisingly tongue-tied... wait, I'm typing on a keyboard, so I guess it's more like "finger tied." Either way, here goes:

My name is Katie, and I am a 20 year old straight female living in Indiana. I am currently a college student.

I have a wide variety of interests, mostly "geeky." I enjoy several video games, anime/manga, reading, writing, drawing, going on hikes, skiing, watching certain movies, D&D, cosplay, LARPing, traveling, writing stories/poetry, and roleplaying. I've dabbled in 3d modeling and animation, computer programming, modding video games, knitting, and making my own action figures. Someday, I want to attend Peninsic War and E3. My ultimate dream is to go on a road trip with a romantic interest to Florida.. especially to visit Disney World. What can I say, I'm a kid at heart. :?

I have often been described by my friends as kindhearted, sensitive, and motivated.

So that's a tiny scratch on the surface of who I am.

As for what I'm looking for in a partner, I'd like someone who sticks with me through the ups and downs of life. Someone who is caring, loving, willing to cosplay and LARP with me, and who isn't afraid to let their inner child come out and play. Sense of humor is always a plus! And my partner must love dogs - I just can't imagine life without my Sora baby! (Yes, I named my dog after the protagonist of Kingdom Hearts. >.<)

....I guess that's all I have to say. I've got finals tomorrow, so I'd better try to hit the hay.

-Kamatsuya

Fullmetal
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Dec 2013, 8:35 am

Sure why not, what have I got to lose?
Hey my name is Dylan I'm a 20 year old guy that likes watching movies/tv shows/anime, playing video games, reading comics(my favourites being batman, spiderman and the punisher). I can (barely) play guitar( I'm still learning) and I am also a member of the redback garrison of the 501st which is a worldwide non-profit charity costuming club. I'm not a very social person but I think I've have enough social skills to get by.

Almajo88
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Dec 2013, 1:41 pm

ImageImage

My name is Alex, I'm 24 years old and living in Ipswich, England although originally I'm from Liverpool.

I'm only really interested in women who also have Aspergers/Autism because I have difficulty relating to NT people. I'm a quiet person in general and don't really have any friends irl, I don't like noise and I don't have the same range of interests as most people. I guess I'd like to meet somebody who can relate to that.

I was a student at the University of Liverpool, studying English and Philosophy, although I'm now studying Politics, Philosophy and Economics with the Open University. I'm very intelligent but I find that I'm held back by my social problems.

As for my hobbies, I like to play computer games and I love British comedy TV shows like I'm Alan Partridge, Brasseye, The Thick of It, Father Ted... I could go on for a while. I'm also interested in politics, journalism and society in general.

I don't mind talking to anybody who wants to speak! I'd prefer if you email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

whitewitch
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 Dec 2013, 10:21 pm

Okay, I live about an hour from San Francisco.
Physically, I'm 5'8, blonde hair, brown eyes, skinny.
I'm 19, in college, majoring in biochemistry, which I love. (Plan to get a PhD!)

I'm a cradle Catholic, and it means a great deal to me, but I have issues with some of their social policies about women and LGBT people. I am bisexual, but no, I won't sleep with you and your girlfriend. (You wouldn't believe how often I get asked this.) I have ADD, and I am honestly pretty impulsive.
I've been told my sense of humor is "dry as the Sahara", but mostly I'm just very sarcastic.

I am a feminist, and if that's a problem with you... it's not gonna work out. It's a significant part of my life. I'm a radical feminist, though, so you might be unfamiliar with the specifics of that type. Like, I am not dumb enough to think that stripping is empowering for women.

My interests tend to shift a lot, but among my mainstays are reading (Margaret Atwood, David Foster Wallace esp.), writing, politics, and biology. I volunteer at animal rehabilitation shelters a lot, which I don't recommend to people who don't enjoy having birds sit on their heads unexpectedly.

When guys hear I'm interested in science, they start thinking I'm into physics and astronomy...not so much.
You should be around my age (25 is seriously pushing it). I'm looking for someone who kind, intelligent, has a sense of humor, but who most importantly is passionate about something.

I don't date: libertarians, people who aren't monogamous, MRAs, people who spend an inordinate amount of time playing video games/watching anime, people who think they are superior to pop music, and hard-core fetishists of any kind. Or Bronies. That should be self-explanatory.

arnoldmcguire335
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Dec 2013, 10:39 pm

When you mean you live an hour from SanFran, does it mean Sacramento?
Also, I wish I could date you but I'm in one of the "Not going to date" list you mention. bummer. *sighs*
And to think, I'm from Fairfield! :(

whitewitch
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Dec 2013, 12:21 am

I'm from San Jose, which, true, is more like 45 minutes, but I rounded.
I think Fairfield is quite a ways away, but I've never been.
You're not a brony are you? My experiences with those people have always been negative.

arnoldmcguire335
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Dec 2013, 2:11 am

Yes I am one except I try not to be like those other bronies you said since I'm more of a "no one is friends with me/no girl would love me" kind.
(True story- never had a decent GF.)

FluttercordAspie93
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2013, 8:22 pm

whitewitch wrote:
You're not a brony are you? My experiences with those people have always been negative.

I've actually met some pretty nice bronies at the Nightmare Nights convention over in Dallas, and we had some pretty nice conversations with each other, too... I guess it just depends on where you look, or not... LOL.

But yeah, the MLP fandom still has its fair share of bad ones... I know this from experience, too.

Lockeye
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Dec 2013, 4:29 pm

whitewitch wrote:
Okay, I live about an hour from San Francisco.
Physically, I'm 5'8, blonde hair, brown eyes, skinny.
I'm 19, in college, majoring in biochemistry, which I love. (Plan to get a PhD!)

I'm a cradle Catholic, and it means a great deal to me, but I have issues with some of their social policies about women and LGBT people. I am bisexual, but no, I won't sleep with you and your girlfriend. (You wouldn't believe how often I get asked this.) I have ADD, and I am honestly pretty impulsive.
I've been told my sense of humor is "dry as the Sahara", but mostly I'm just very sarcastic.

I am a feminist, and if that's a problem with you... it's not gonna work out. It's a significant part of my life. I'm a radical feminist, though, so you might be unfamiliar with the specifics of that type. Like, I am not dumb enough to think that stripping is empowering for women.

My interests tend to shift a lot, but among my mainstays are reading (Margaret Atwood, David Foster Wallace esp.), writing, politics, and biology. I volunteer at animal rehabilitation shelters a lot, which I don't recommend to people who don't enjoy having birds sit on their heads unexpectedly.

When guys hear I'm interested in science, they start thinking I'm into physics and astronomy...not so much.
You should be around my age (25 is seriously pushing it). I'm looking for someone who kind, intelligent, has a sense of humor, but who most importantly is passionate about something.

I don't date: libertarians, people who aren't monogamous, MRAs, people who spend an inordinate amount of time playing video games/watching anime, people who think they are superior to pop music, and hard-core fetishists of any kind. Or Bronies. That should be self-explanatory.

Hey whitewitch,

I happen to live in San Francisco and I'm surprised to find anyone else posting here that lives in the bay area too (because I've been searching). Although I have a wide age-range that I go out with and I do have a preference for young women, I'm outside your stated age range (I'm 34). Best of luck to you here, and welcome to the community.

Herman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Dec 2013, 9:04 pm

YentonianCarlos wrote:
Might as well give this a go.

Name: Carl (better known as Carlos)

While I am not a woman, the fact you are from Birmingham and even the same age seems rare enough for it to stand out. I am also a bit of a gym rat, give us a bell if you want to hang out or something.

buffinator
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2013, 12:20 am

Name: Keith

Physical: 23M 6'2" depending who you ask I am reasonably average weight or somewhat overweight. I've been working out pretty strenuously to get that down and I'm halfway to my goal atm.
interests
I love dogs and adult cats (kittens are adorable from afar but too pointy). I love to read fantasy series and recently devoured "A song of Fire and Ice." I've been a gamer for years but have been toning down a bit recently. I used to be an avid martial artist and did Taekwondo and Judo until and injury forced me to stop.

Calculus changed my life. Everywhere I look I see Newtonian physics gliding along a curve and it is beautiful.

Education:
I'm currently 3 classes from an associates so I figured why the heck not? over half my credits are from my first school where I majored in Software engineering. I'm now thinking about going into pharmacy.

Work:
I work as a caretaker for a person with severe autism. I sometimes have onerous hours but the work is stable.

I'm looking to date. the last time I made a serious effort to date was three years ago. I've been trying online dating but I basically have to pretend to be someone else to get any attention at all and it's not worth it.

dregj
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 Dec 2013, 12:30 pm

i look just like that
when the moon is full