Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 200 of 240 [ 3825 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203 ... 240  Next

buffinator
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2013, 7:54 pm

I think one of the main reasons I have trouble attracting girls is that I'm a little huskey.

DeathstrokeSJW
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Dec 2013, 9:30 pm

My name i'd rather not give out, due to security reasons, but for now, I can go by the pseudonym Slade.

I'm 17, South Carolinian with interests in DC Comics, particularly Deathstroke, and videogames, with specifics in Mass Effect(never played) and GOW(Via my loveof Mythology) (Never played)and I'm 5'3. HUGE Dante Alighieri fan. I love his poetry

What I'd look for in a GF is Dark hair, HOPEFULLY a british accent, close by, and understanding of my awkwardness. should share some of my interests

Paul92
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Dec 2013, 5:17 am

No singles from NZ on here ):

Proudly South African <3

TheDoctor82
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2013, 4:56 pm

I'm 31 years old; I currently work a "day job", and own my own business. I'm mildly Autistic (or as the trendy term goes "Asperger Syndrome"), and I've learned to use it to my advantage. I was invited to join the Freemasons at age 28, which I consider to be one of the greatest honors of my life, despite having to decline for the moment due to time constraints .

I'm originally from NJ, and have been living out in Ohio since late '07, and I couldn't be happier here.

My three top areas of interest are toys, history, and economics, and I also love movies and classic sitcoms.

I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs.

I've never been married, and I have no children.

My Match:

someone who can match me intellectually--or at least come damn close. I often think about Ulysses/Odysseus and his wife Penelope from the Odyssey. If she can't match me perfectly intellectually, then come close enough that she at least understands *how* my mind
works. Doing that, and *still* managing to be fun and bubbly is a major plus. If she's still considerably social as well, that's fine too.

Someone who can actually keep an interesting conversation going rather than just having me do all the damn talking, as I don't really enjoy flapping my gums forever with the faintest hope that she's actually interested, engaged, and paying attention.

Accountability has to be a very high factor.

someone who consistently sets goals, and is truly passionate about forwarding her field of excellence, so much so that I'm excited to assist and support her in any way possible, and she in turn is willing to do the same for me.

Someone whose family I think highly of--don't find them to be insanely petty, and I can have a nice in-depth conversation with that isn't limited to some lame political talking points.

And of course, someone I share a lot in common with: but not just someone who tells me she likes what I do, someone who can tell me *why*, and takes a desire to know a considerable amount of the subject at hand, rather than merely just saying "she likes stuff", and sorta throwing it to the wind, as if it hasn't been all that well thought-out.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

DeathstrokeSJW
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Dec 2013, 9:11 pm

Ok so without constraint, I can go in depth here about what I believe my ideal match to be

Physical and vocal description: height is of no importance to me. Actually, a taller girl is quite pleasing. Dark hair is of preference but not required. British accent would be an absolute perfect trait but I'm not exclusively seeking British girls.

Personality wise, an indoor girl is preferred

Wonzling
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

29 Dec 2013, 8:06 am

Seeing as so many people mention video games as a hobby we should really have a stram group or something. To bridge the time until we find true love, I mean.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2013, 8:08 pm

Wonzling wrote:
Seeing as so many people mention video games as a hobby we should really have a stram group or something. To bridge the time until we find true love, I mean.

There's a whole section in WP about video games.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

LucianGuy
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

31 Dec 2013, 1:22 am

I'm 25 years old, male, gay, 5'10", and about 135 pounds. I have green eyes and very long blonde hair (a little past mid-back) that I feel is my best feature. I'm often told I look substantially younger than my age, but that seems a common Aspie thing.

I really like history, singing, movies, fantasy books, pop music, and all kinds of random things. Right now I'm going a little insane trying to find a job lol.

Like many Aspies, I'm romantically inexperienced and am looking for a sweet, attractive guy with whom I can learn.

LucianGuy
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

31 Dec 2013, 1:26 am

This made me wish I was straight! Though at 25 at definitely be stretching your age limit. :)

LucianGuy
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

31 Dec 2013, 1:31 am

Pabbicus wrote:
Sorry for the pictures. I've been told by a few people I look much better in person.

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

Your hair really suits you.

scotttenorman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

31 Dec 2013, 1:49 pm

So I set up a profile.

My self-summary:
I'm a loner, and I don't like to socialize much. I enjoy exercising outside daily, eating kind of healthy most of the time, mountain biking, Jeeps, home improvement/some gardening. I'm super independent, and can pretty much do anything and everything for myself. I am a little kid that's stupid responsible. I worked hard to outright own everything in my possession, i.e. no house payments, no car payments, etc. I don't make much money, and if I had to describe the way I live, it'd be to say that I'm living a poor and simple lifestyle.
I've had two serious long term relationships, and am looking for another, but I don't ever want to get married, or have kids. I'm not interested in an "instant family", either.
I like girls......so if you're one of those, I might just be interested. :)

What I’m doing with my life:
LOL, I wish I had a clue as to what I'm doing with my life. I'm surviving it, I suppose.

I’m really good at:
I'd really rank high at procrastinating. I'm good at telling myself I'm not really good at much. haha I've been told I'm a good listener, and a good cuddler.

The first things people usually notice about me:
The first thing people notice about me might be my ears, or the gap in my front teeth? Maybe it's the bald head? Hmmm, nobody ever really told me what they noticed about me, and since I don't read minds, it's hard to say?

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food:
I don't read books. I just can't seem to focus.
I did memorize a couple of Poe's poems in my twenties. I was compelled to. I still don't know why......

I LOVE Colbert, I've a man crush on him. The Daily Show is good. I don't really watch much t.v., but I do enjoy stupid shows like It's Always Sunny, anything Tina Fey is part of, Breaking Bad is the s**t, Dexter (I've been told by more than a few that I kind of remind them of him).

I like movies with good dialogue, as opposed to special effects. Stupid/corny movies trump both. Top Secret, Airplane, Austin Powers, etc....

I like to eat food. I've been trying to do the whole foods thing lately. Lot's of white rice, and pinto beans. Cheap, and satisfying. Tons of fresh veggies, and fruits. I'm not a vegetarian, but I could easily go without meat.

The six things I could never do without:
I'm pretty damned stubborn, and this question annoys me, so I'm going to say that there's nothing I couldn't go without. I'd sooner starve, dehydrate, and freeze than admit to anything that I NEED!! !! !! !! So, take that. :)

I spend a lot of time thinking about:
Myself. I'm really selfish that way.

On a typical Friday night I am:
Friday is like every other day. I'd be at home making dinner, listening to music, and ...........

The most private thing I’m willing to admit:
I'm a really shy attention whore.

I’m looking for
Girls who like guys
Ages 26–40
Near me
Who are single
For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating

You should message me if:
You're bored and want to shoot the s**t with someone who's ill equipped to shoot the s**t with most.

Derek7713
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Jan 2014, 6:26 pm

I love keeping fit, both physically and mentally. You could say I lean more toward the conservative side but it's not to say I don't like to have fun and enjoy good humor! I value honesty and humility.

I'm looking for an aspie woman who is assertive and is willing to speak her mind in a to the point fashion. Someone who is very active and enjoys the outdoors.

I cannot stand women who are subtle and pretentious and "beat around the bush" which is 95% of non-aspie women. In the past I have let these kind of women know of their ridiculous phoniness in a point blank manner.

I enjoy
Hockey - awesome shot, good skater but my stickhandling is pretty lousy. That is probably why I always played defence.
Canoeing and camping - I mean the canoeing that includes PORTAGES. Not the 15 minute canoe stroll and settle into a campsite trips like a some guys do at Lake George in Killarney Provincial Park in central Ontario. What gets me these same guys will brag to women how grueling their adventure was in Killarney (what a joke). Maybe they should complete a REAL canoe trip like one to Peter Lake in Killarney that includes a 300 metre and 1400 metre PORTAGE with a canoe on their shoulders.
Football - I have to admit it is flag football not tackle
Going to the Gym - 4 days a week

Height 6 '0
Weight 205
body fat 7%

yum_snapple
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Jan 2014, 11:16 pm

I may as well do this. Hi. :)

Height: 5'10"
Build: Average
Orientation: Straight
Personality: Humorous, empathetic, witty, laid-back.
Interests: Movies, video games, reading, driving, sports, animals.
I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs.

I may or may not think snapple is yummy :P Send me a PM if you'd like to chat about anything!

What I look like:
ImageImageImage
(on the right in 3rd pic, with my sister and her bf)

Have a happy New Year everyone!

Wonzling
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

02 Jan 2014, 6:10 am

Tim_Tex wrote:
Wonzling wrote:

There's a whole section in WP about video games.

I know but I need a group specifically for dating and videogaming combined, otherwise my flirting attempts only earn my an annoyed rocket in the face :)

j/k

salamandaqwerty
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2014, 3:11 am

I will add myself to the the other oddbods here looking for some kind of meaningful relationships. I am pretty lonely and have too much free time on my hands and would love to get to know and talk to some people who might be in the same boat. I am looking for someone who would like share each others triumphs, passions, tribulations and interests.
I live in New Zealand and don't mind just meeting some good online friends. If anyone is interested please pm me :)

SonicTommy
Raven
Raven

03 Jan 2014, 11:22 am

Me^^

I live in the Uk and I'm a musician and poet.

I've never had a girlfriend, hoping to find one here. Please PM me if you are a girl from the UK and you're single, thanks :)