Asexual 3%  3%  [ 2 ]
Other 7%  7%  [ 5 ]
Other 7%  7%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 74

Nomaken
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2006, 3:57 pm

Personally I believe that those people who feel they have been born into the wrong body are just delusional. If you want to have and play with female sexual organs as a man, you should know that sex change surgeries are mere mockeries of what you probably want. If you are a man, you're going to be stuck as a man, i'm sorry. If you are a woman, you are going to be stuck as a woman, i'm sorry. If you are desperate enough and unreasonable enough, or just dont mind mutilating your sex organs, you can go ahead and get a sex change. But that is what it is, just mutilation, it f***s up sensation(though it is not entirely wiped out), it looks horrible, and it barely functions like the organ it is intended to be. That is just for people that wanna get a sex change. If you are a man and you feel really feminine, and you want to be identified as a woman, you dont need to chop off your dick, you can go ahead and wear whatever clothing you want, and be prideful that you have simply DECIDED to want to be refered to and thought of as a woman. If you want to be identified as a man, you can just decide that. There is no authority out there that will refuse to acknowledge you as a man if you dont get all hairy and aggressive and have a flap of flesh that looks like a penis. Just tell all your friends that you'd like to be treated like a man, refered to as a he, and break the gender-role rules. It is also a method to differentiate between your real friends and your fair weather friends.

Okay, rant over.

I am male. But i dislike the stereotype of maleness, i dislike aggressiveness and horniness. Both my father and many of my friend are so stereotypically male they will say things about the waitress after she walks away and every time we walk by victorias secret they look like lions stalking an elk. I try to behave more feminine because i like feminine behaviors. (hey, its snowing outside, woot! It isn't rain!) But i don't really want to be identified as a female. I am a male, i look like a male, i aint ever gonna look like a female. I would look really horrible trying to pull off femaleness. It is normal to be ugly as a male, so i'm gonna run with that. (I'd love to look like a female, have nice round firm breasts, and have smooth unhairy skin, and the proportions of a woman but that will NEVER happen, so i'm not going to try it.) I'm also an unhandsome male because XXY males are rounder shaped. So i think it is best if i am identified as a male. However i prefer to behave more feminine. Infact if i behaved as i really felt, i would probably be such a bubbly headed girly idiot that it would make a whole lot of real females sick. I'd probably behave like a female 14 year old because i've never had any practice. (If i bought the clothing i really wanted it would be bright pinks and blues and yellows, i figure since i dont excersize my feminineness, i'm way behind the game and havent matured my sense of style any yet)

My sexuality is that i'm strait. I'd like to be bisexual, i wish i was bisexual because intellectually i think it shouldnt matter the gender of the person, only their mind, but in reality i'm pretty strait. I think some guys are cute, but i'm not sexually attracted to men. I want nothing to do with mens penis, ass, and balls. I'm somewhat dissatisfied that i have those organs. Although I do enjoy playing with my own organs, they're just not very pretty. But there are some guys which are so cute i'd like to bite em, and cuddle, just not have sex with. So you pick, am i strait, or am i bi?

neptunevsmars
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2006, 6:40 pm

Nomaken wrote:
I want nothing to do with mens penis, ass, and balls. I'm somewhat dissatisfied that i have those organs.

8O 8O I must beg to differ with you about the arse. Personally I can't speak highly enough of having one.

Aside from that minor point of difference...I know where exactly you're coming from. :)

You got to ask for it

Nomaken
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2006, 12:14 am

Well the ass is so close to those other items it is hard to fondle it without hitting them. I am so repulsed by the penis and balls that i dont even like the thought of getting within the ass range. Also i find the as*hole highly repulsive and that is very close to the cheeks. If the as*hole was located further from the ass, i might be more attracted to the ass. This counts on women too.

neptunevsmars
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2006, 4:45 am

uhh yeah well you see the a***hole is what I'm talking about. I'm sure you'd have to agree that repulsiveness has to be weighed against the health benefits of having one. I have and I've decided that I'm totally satisfied with mine.

You got to ask for it

Nomaken
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2006, 10:12 am

I'd be happy if eventually humans altered their DNA eventually so that they can break down and absorb everything they eat. Including bacteria that is disposed of in their own bodies.

It stands to reason that it is more energy effecient to simply dispose of the stuff the body does dispose of rather than breaking it down and absorbing it, or they would have evolved that ability. But i dont care. I'd be much happier not passing solid waste ever.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2006, 6:17 pm

lowfreq50 wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
lol, I can't believe anyone would think that model in his avatar would actually post here.

Right! Everyone knows that all aspies are butt-ugly. No exceptions!

^sarcasm^

errr.. considering she's a famous actress. :roll:

Kiss_my_AS
Toucan
Toucan

24 Feb 2006, 11:59 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
lowfreq50 wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
lol, I can't believe anyone would think that model in his avatar would actually post here.

^sarcasm^

So you know her Hale_bopp? I must say I'm surprised. I take it that you have an interest in Indian cinema?

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2006, 6:28 am

Kiss_my_AS wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
lowfreq50 wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:

^sarcasm^

So you know her Hale_bopp? I must say I'm surprised. I take it that you have an interest in Indian cinema?

She was on the news not long ago. She's so beautiful. :D

Kiss_my_AS
Toucan
Toucan

25 Feb 2006, 2:38 pm

I couldn't agree with you more. But you said she was on the news........are you sure that you don't confuse her with someone else? The woman in my avatar, Mahima Chaudhry, isn't half as popular as Aishwarya Rai, probably the most famous Indian female star of the moment. Who is, IMO, also quite beautiful btw.

It''s not that I have doubts about your knowledge regarding this, I'm just curious because it's something I wouldn't directly imagine......lil' Ritu on the news in North America (even though she was born in Canada.).