Do you think u'll end up a 40 y.o. virgin?

Page 3 of 10 [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next

Do u think u'll end up a 40 y. o. virgin?
Already am (you already hit age 40 and is a virgin) 9%  9%  [ 11 ]
Oh ya, for sure 14%  14%  [ 18 ]
Probably 21%  21%  [ 27 ]
50/50 chance 15%  15%  [ 19 ]
probably not 34%  34%  [ 43 ]
eww, I'd rather be desperate and go for one night stands 7%  7%  [ 9 ]
Total votes : 127

Hopeless_Hearts_Marie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 May 2010, 2:17 pm

jc6chan wrote:
JazzofLife wrote:
Hopeless_Hearts_Marie wrote:
IdahoRose wrote:
Definitely! I believe in sex after marriage, and I don't see myself ever getting married. Besides, sex is icky. You can catch all kinds of diseases and get pregnant. I'm proud to be a virgin and totally happy with it.

I'm a virgin too and I'm proud about it too :D

I stayed a virgin until the night of my honeymoon. So, if I can do that, others can too.

I am also gonna stay a virgin until after marriage.

Good for you :D

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2010, 2:38 pm

Felgen wrote:
It's a little to late for that.

(And yes, I'm desperate and go for one night stands.)

In Norway, we're spoonfed garbage such as the infamous "just be yourself and a woman will fall from heaven and land on your dick" or the classic "it will happen when you least expect it". However, the biggest hoax is the one about it beeing one woman for every man.

I agree! This 'there is a lid for every pot' is from those pots that have easily to fit lids, or vice versa. I have been told to just 'choose one from the clothes rack' so to speak, however, I usually have to sew my own from whole cloth.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2010, 2:44 pm

I only had sex twice, about 8 months ago.

Rather than wondering when I am going to have it again, I am more focused on what the quality of it will be when that time comes.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

JazzofLife
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 May 2010, 2:47 pm

jc6chan wrote:
JazzofLife wrote:
IdahoRose wrote:
Definitely! I believe in sex after marriage, and I don't see myself ever getting married. Besides, sex is icky. You can catch all kinds of diseases and get pregnant. I'm proud to be a virgin and totally happy with it.

I stayed a virgin until the night of my honeymoon. So, if I can do that, others can too.

I am also gonna stay a virgin until after marriage.

People should do what they feel is best for them. So good for you if you want to stay a virgin until after you're married.

Dx'd with AS and AD/HD Combined in 2007

Interests: Music, great outdoors (beach/mountains), cooking/baking, philosophy, arts/sciences, reading, writing, sports, spirituality, Green, sus

CaptainTrips222
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2010, 3:27 pm

Felgen wrote:
"just be yourself and a woman will fall from heaven and land on your dick"

That made me laugh! Yeah, we hear that garbage too in the U.S. and every country in the world probably has its equivalent of that saying. Man, we're so in the dark ages when it comes to psychology!

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in capitalistic police state called USA

08 May 2010, 6:16 pm

I'm a 27year-old virgin & having sex is unimportant to me. If I was in a serious relationship I mite would feel diffrently but the odds of me getting in a relationship are so small it's extremely possible I'll be the 40year-old virgin & not even care about the virgin part

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2010, 6:49 pm

I don't care if it turns out, that I'm still a virgin, at the age of 40. I personally feel that there's a lot more to life, than sex.

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2010, 7:28 pm

IdahoRose wrote:
IdahoRose wrote:

Good for you! I can tell from your previous post that you're a Christian as well. I think that's wonderful! :)

Yep :D And Proud of it ;)

Can I join this little club going on here, too? :P I'm a proud virgin Christian.

jc6chan
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2010, 9:20 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
I personally feel that there's a lot more to life, than sex.

Agreed.

jc6chan
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2010, 9:21 pm

Spazzergasm wrote:
IdahoRose wrote:
IdahoRose wrote:

Good for you! I can tell from your previous post that you're a Christian as well. I think that's wonderful! :)

Can I join this little club going on here, too? :P I'm a proud virgin Christian.

Dito

Ebonwinter
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2010, 9:27 pm

jc6chan wrote:
Spazzergasm wrote:
IdahoRose wrote:
IdahoRose wrote:

Dito

Same here

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in capitalistic police state called USA

08 May 2010, 9:43 pm

Ebonwinter wrote:
jc6chan wrote:
Spazzergasm wrote:
IdahoRose wrote:
IdahoRose wrote:

Dito

Same here

I'm sort of a borderline asexual. I want a relationship, friendship, understanding, acceptance, love, affection ect. Sex is not on my list of what I want rite now. A great relationship without sex will still be a great relationship but a bad relationship or no relationship & just sex; seems pointless to me. I don't desire sex; I desire a relationship but most people seem to get the two confused

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

SamwiseGamgee
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2010, 10:20 pm

nick007 wrote:
Ebonwinter wrote:
jc6chan wrote:
Spazzergasm wrote:
IdahoRose wrote:
IdahoRose wrote:

Dito

Same here

I'm sort of a borderline asexual. I want a relationship, friendship, understanding, acceptance, love, affection ect. Sex is not on my list of what I want rite now. A great relationship without sex will still be a great relationship but a bad relationship or no relationship & just sex; seems pointless to me. I don't desire sex; I desire a relationship but most people seem to get the two confused

All these boxes inside boxes look quite nice. Like when you stand between two mirrors and the reflections go on forever. :)
I'll join the proud virgin club, but I'm not a Christian.

lyricalillusions
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2010, 10:33 pm

I'm already 28 & I highly doubt I'll meet anyone & find a relationship by the time I'm 40. I would never just randomly have sex with some one, so I may very well end up a 40 year old virgin. Very sad, but very true. :(

RICKY5
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2010, 12:13 am

Felgen wrote:
It's a little to late for that.

(And yes, I'm desperate and go for one night stands.)

In Norway, we're spoonfed garbage such as the infamous "just be yourself and a woman will fall from heaven and land on your dick" or the classic "it will happen when you least expect it". However, the biggest hoax is the one about it beeing one woman for every man.

American men are fed that line of BS as well. It must be one of those cultural memes that gets a life of its own or just Hollywood programming.

RICKY5
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2010, 12:16 am

lyricalillusions wrote:
I'm already 28 & I highly doubt I'll meet anyone & find a relationship by the time I'm 40. I would never just randomly have sex with some one, so I may very well end up a 40 year old virgin. Very sad, but very true. :(

Are you a guy or a girl?

If you are a girl then pulling a guy is very easy for you.

The saying "Men only want sex!" is very narrow-minded. Think of sex for men as the irregular interval reward used to condition them towards having relationships.