Are aspies into "trashy" girls?

Page 3 of 4 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Homer_Bob
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2011, 7:42 pm

I don't go looking for them and say, "I hope they are trashy", but the ones that I usually find very attractive turn out to be that way the majority of the time and those are the ones who usually treat their body like a garbage disposal. I guess I like the hot sexy look of some trashy girls(especially the ones with the light skin, dark red lip stick and dyed red hair) but once I find out what they truly are I avoid them completely. Going by looks is foolhardy.

"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people. I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. The best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes."

Last edited by Homer_Bob on 19 Jun 2011, 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xeno
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2011, 9:54 pm

Whatever people want to call it, the ones who are dark, lustful, and intelligent are my favorites. No fluffy pop diva types for me, ugh...

Northeastern292
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2011, 2:05 pm

The whole college Greek life culture has turned me totally against the trashy girl type. But oddly enough they are the ones I think I can somewhat communicate with the best.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2011, 5:18 pm

MCalavera wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
MCalavera wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
Casual_Look wrote:
you know that the librarian will be the funnier of the two and wont have the personality of a wet dish cloth lol.

Generalisation much? TBH I've met some pretty f*cking boring librarians/nerdy girls. Oh god yawn. I wasn't cool at school, the girls who were classed as a "bit" cooler than me were the most boring pack of nerdy b*tches I've ever met.

You're a girl, not a guy.

I love "boring" girls by the way. F*ck drama.

Lots of guys like women with no personality. Doesn't mean what he said is even remotely true.

Some girls aren't in love with drama and attention as much as others. Doesn't mean they don't have a personality. These "boring" librarian type of girls can be quite pleasant and a bloody relief from all the headache that other types of girls give you.

"boring" means no personality. It's got nothing to do with drama. I'm not talking about girls who don't love attention and drama. There's plenty of non drama queen interesting women.

I'm talking about people with no personality who are also nerds.

aldent8807
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 Jun 2011, 12:06 pm

Jonsi wrote:
I'm not against trashy girls, I just don't find that lifestyle attractive in any way.

But Kesha, dear God, I wouldn't touch her with a ten-foot pole even if she was the last woman on earth. I dislike her greatly.

I'll touch her with MY 10 foot pole for you, if you want. I'd be more than willing to touch her with it for you if you'd like =D

Simonono
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2011, 12:27 pm

What is a "trashy" girl? Give me an example other than Kesha; I'm still not clear.

Xeno
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 5:02 pm

Simonono wrote:
What is a "trashy" girl? Give me an example other than Kesha; I'm still not clear.

I don't know... I gave up on understanding pop culture views of women when I first started hearing people actually say that Sarah Palin is somehow sexy. When that is being said about a theocratic, anti-sex education moron who looks like a cross between Peggy Hill and E.T., it's time to give up on anything ever making sense again.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in capitalistic police state called USA

21 Jun 2011, 6:52 pm

Xeno wrote:
Simonono wrote:

I don't know... I gave up on understanding pop culture views of women when I first started hearing people actually say that Sarah Palin is somehow sexy. When that is being said about a theocratic, anti-sex education moron who looks like a cross between Peggy Hill and E.T., it's time to give up on anything ever making sense again.

Sara's considered sexy because she looks like a slu*ty librarian. Trashy is someone who acts wild & slu*ty like Britney Spears & Paris Hilton

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 7:34 pm

Define "trashy".

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

ValentineWiggin
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 8:55 pm

I don't care for likening people to garbage...

to his Interest."

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 9:12 pm

Simonono wrote:

Google Image search "Katie Price"

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 9:19 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
Simonono wrote:

Google Image search "Katie Price"

Google "Amy Winehouse".

THIS Aspie likes "Classy" women - Enya, Audrey Hepburn, Marie Osmond, and my wife.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Xeno
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 11:00 pm

nick007 wrote:
Xeno wrote:
Simonono wrote:

Sara's considered sexy because she looks like a slu*ty librarian.

I always thought she looked more like a frigid fundy Baptist hick, but oh well...

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 11:23 pm

For the confused guys, here's some better examples than Ke$ha:

Tasteless fashion sense, boobs AND legs bared at the same time, no knickers, slu*ty, but the main one is no fashion sense/looks like a stripper.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 11:24 pm

Nicole Richie used to be trashy but since she got a stylist she is no longer classed as trashy.

Then: Image

Now:

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in capitalistic police state called USA

21 Jun 2011, 11:31 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
Nicole Richie used to be trashy but since she got a stylist she is no longer classed as trashy.

Then: Image

Now:

Looks pregnant

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition