Page 3 of 10 [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next

Litigious
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2006, 3:47 pm

snake321 wrote:
If I ever get that bad, I'm gonna committ suicide.

Why? If I'm starving and some arse hole has got a ton of food that he just won't letting me have a piece of, for no other reason than it amuses him to see me starve, I would simply kill him and take what I needed, if I could.

These b*****s aren't better than such a man at all.

'Tis munny in my purse.

en_una_isla
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2006, 3:59 pm

You can't compare sex with a woman to food, as food is not a sentient being, and all humans, NTs or not, are sentient beings.

I don't feel happy when I hear of women being raped, but whenever I hear of a school shooting in the news where a bullied kid went postal on his aggressors, I think, "Thank God, finally." Not that I'm proud to admit that :oops:.

As far as lepetitprince's correspondant, I'm not sure she is so much of a conscious hypocrite, as much as she is probably on the dumb side and doesn't think her words through cautiously. Lots of people just don't think.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2006, 5:11 pm

When I compared sex to food, I was only implying it as a need. But your right, there is an interesting dynamic when it comes to the need for sex, because it relies upon another human being. This is the catch 20/20 in it. Because it would be hard to match everyone up with someone in that both of them are comfortable in their relationship. But it can be done, if by no other means cloning or artificial intelligence can make people, or robots that look, think, and act like people (which would be indistinguishable from the real thing).

sociable_hermit
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2006, 5:33 pm

Litigious wrote:
snake321 wrote:
If I ever get that bad, I'm gonna committ suicide.

Why? If I'm starving and some arse hole has got a ton of food that he just won't letting me have a piece of, for no other reason than it amuses him to see me starve, I would simply kill him and take what I needed, if I could.

These b*****s aren't better than such a man at all.

You seem to believe that women deliberately look sexy just to provoke you. So are you saying that all women should go around wearing full-length robes JUST so you won't get turned on?

Face it, you're a control freak. You can't stand women who are self-assured and sexy because they're out of your league, and that makes you jealous as hell. And rather than trying to understand women, and trying to allow them to be themselves, and maybe improve yourself to a point at which they might be interested in you, you're throwing a childish tantrum because you can't have what you want.

I hope for your sake, Litiguous, you're aged between 12 and 15, because then there's still a chance you might grow up. If you're older than 15 then it's time to stop blaming others for your own misfortune and bigoted ideas, and go and seek some professional help.

BazzaMcKenzie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2006, 5:45 pm

oops - posted 2x - deleted this one

Last edited by BazzaMcKenzie on 01 Oct 2006, 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2006, 5:46 pm

No, your putting words in my mouth. I'm not a control freak because I want access to a basic need.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2006, 5:47 pm

And yes, women dress like that explicitly to provoke men. Not just me, any man.

BazzaMcKenzie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2006, 5:48 pm

LePetitPrince wrote:
Damn, I never mentioned the rape matter , this topic is not even close to this issue and you turned this topic to it :?....
STAY ON TOPIC

I think it was me that first mentioned rape - and I wish I hadn't.

LePetitPrince, do you think she was was being 100% truthful to you on the internet. Possible she posted a picture of herself with a scarf because she didn't actually want her face displayed on the www and then made up a story as an excuse?

Just a random thought. :?

Last edited by BazzaMcKenzie on 01 Oct 2006, 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sociable_hermit
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2006, 5:56 pm

snake321 wrote:
No, your putting words in my mouth. I'm not a control freak because I want access to a basic need.

I was talking to Litiguous, but never mind.

Sex is NOT a basic NEED. You do not NEED to have sex. Even if it WAS physically essential, you could always relieve the strain by having a w*k.

More importantly, WOMEN WERE NOT CREATED SOLELY TO PLEASE YOU. Ever considered that?

Even if we were all still walking around naked, I can guarantee that unless you were an Alpha male there would still be attractive women telling you to f**k off. That's natural selection for you. Deal with it.

JJ
Toucan
Toucan

01 Oct 2006, 6:10 pm

sociable_hermit wrote:
snake321 wrote:

I was talking to Litiguous, but never mind.

Sex is NOT a basic NEED. You do not NEED to have sex. Even if it WAS physically essential, you could always relieve the strain by having a w*k.

More importantly, WOMEN WERE NOT CREATED SOLELY TO PLEASE YOU. Ever considered that?

Even if we were all still walking around naked, I can guarantee that unless you were an Alpha male there would still be attractive women telling you to f*** off. That's natural selection for you. Deal with it.

It is not physically essential to have sex, yes you can live your life without it, but there are emotional and social and fundamental(!) reasons why there is often a very strong need to have it in your life. I think the word 'initimacy' strikes the chord I'm trying to go for rather than just sex or adding another mark on the bedpost -- the process of becoming so closs to someone, and also having sex, is I would say particularly important to have in your life, at least once.

snake321 wrote:
And yes, women dress like that explicitly to provoke men. Not just me, any man.

This is somewhat true - some women like to appear their best to appeal to men. As do some men indeed. But unless it's 11pm on a friday night on the dance floor, they do not dress with the sole intention of turning on men to get laid, it's to appear good.

I mean, you can't blame a guy for trying - but if one get's rejected then they aren't looking for your type I guess.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2006, 6:15 pm

Mhmmmm.... someone going by sociable hermit is in denial. I think there's alot of aspies on this board who actually have to deal with involuntary celibacy who will disagree with you... Off top of my head, aspie chav, aspie1, MrMark, litigous (although he's a bit deranged), asieUK, maybe your just asexual or something...

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2006, 6:25 pm

(correction, aspieUK, I meant to say AlexUK but I couldn't think of his username right off hand)

JJ
Toucan
Toucan

01 Oct 2006, 6:27 pm

LePetitPrince wrote:
I would respect more a half naked slut who just want to make guys look at her boobs and body that just go out with handsome jerks like her , than a "religious " girls who claims that she cared abt the "inner beauty " and that she wants a guy that just see her "inner beauty " but in return she wants just a handsome jerk.

I met a lot of this kind of girls ..even guys with same hypocricy(no i am not gay)...a lot of persosn ...with scarf and with no-scarf , local and not-local ...who are like this.

did you met such girls/guys?

To get back to the original point anyway - yes I've met girls like this. They claim they want to be appreciated for their inner beauty (haha, but perhaps they have none? sorry.. :roll: ) but then go for popular guys with the muscles who (subjectively) just want to get laid. I.e. what they want others to like in themselves is not reciprocated with their prospective partners.

So if a girl wants to be liked for her inner beauty, it would be reasonable to assume that the girl would also like her prospective partner to want to be liked for their inner beauty, but this is not always the case, and so I find this very annoying because the level of respect they have found for themselves is not expected in their partner. They are taking the moral high road on who to refuse invitations from but not the same road for who to accept invitiations from.... if that makes sense.

J

sociable_hermit
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2006, 6:30 pm

Ok then, look at it the other way.

Imagine that all women collectively decided that men dressed in jeans were just too damn hot. So, as a consequence, they banned men from wearing jeans.

How would you feel?

* annoyed that you were thought of only as a sex object
* annoyed that your own feelings weren't taken into account
* upset that you'd no longer be able to look good in some traditionally male attire
* annoyed that you'd have to wear something less comfortable or practical
* upset that you'd have to throw away your favourite old jeans

After this date, any man wearing jeans would be viewed as "asking for it".

Sweaty, 18 stone, 60 year old cronies wielding knives would force themselves onto young men wearing jeans, because they "deserved it".

JJ
Toucan
Toucan

01 Oct 2006, 6:32 pm

snake321 wrote:
Mhmmmm.... someone going by sociable hermit is in denial. I think there's alot of aspies on this board who actually have to deal with involuntary celibacy who will disagree with you... {snip}

I suspect there are, yes. And it's sad... because intimacy is a very special thing. And there are certainly very strong urges which shouldn't be ignored if possible and suitable.

sociable_hermit
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2006, 6:32 pm

Face it, if you only want sex to fulfill a "need", then surely any woman would do? Stop whinging on about the pretty ones who love themselves and concentrate on their ugly friends instead, if your only goal is to find an accomodating vagina.

Some men do this. I have heard this advice given in nightclubs: "Go ugly early, son".

Unfortunately in order to get their way most men will then resort to faking "love" and the idea of long-term commitment, only to then disappear as fast as possible the following morning. Given that the whole theme of this discussion was hypocrisy, I'd say men are just as bad.