The good and bad about being short in the dating world

Page 3 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2012, 5:43 pm

hyperlexian wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
I don't think okc is a venue with a lot prostitutes.

based on what?

Match.com has a problem with it. you can google and read all about it. the prostitutes needed to go somewhere after CL booted them off.

Even if they're there, I don't think they outnumber the regular girls, quite the contrary.

And guys can receive initiative messages form girls there, my once fake account (experiment) with the hunk picture always did, it even got messages from overseas. And no, they didn't sound/look prostitutes.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2012, 5:46 pm

i got propositions from men who wnated to be my sugar daddy on dating sites, so i don't think it's so rare as that. i would agree it's not the majority, but we don't know how many there are. OKC doesn't give us raw data either, so all we have are the proportions of messages, not the actual numbers.

did you exchange a few messages with those women on your fake profile?

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2012, 5:46 pm

Oi, Boris, do you think if you lived like in a Western country (which, let's be honest, is where most WPers tend to live, male/female combined) that you would have far more success with WP totty? I'd bet any money that you like that you would (so long as you didn't deliberately sabotage it). You have a character, a wit and a sense of humour about you. Lots of ladies seem to like that. :)

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2012, 5:50 pm

Tequila wrote:
Oi, Boris, do you think if you lived like in a Western country (which, let's be honest, is where most WPers tend to live, male/female combined) that you would have far more success with WP totty? I'd bet any money that you like that you would (so long as you didn't deliberately sabotage it). You have a character, a wit and a sense of humour about you. Lots of ladies seem to like that. :)

You know, read up about the L'albatros poem, you'll learn that not all people who can express well textually would be able to express the same way in the real word.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2012, 5:51 pm

hyperlexian wrote:
i got propositions from men who wnated to be my sugar daddy on dating sites, so i don't think it's so rare as that. i would agree it's not the majority, but we don't know how many there are. OKC doesn't give us raw data either, so all we have are the proportions of messages, not the actual numbers.

did you exchange a few messages with those women on your fake profile?

only few... ;p, they're just...regular girls, they didn't offer anything or money or anything like that.

What can I say, you're a sugar-daddy magnet.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2012, 5:54 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
You know, read up about the L'albatros poem, you'll learn that not all people who can express well textually would be able to express the same way in the real word.

It shouldn't matter with Aspies. If all else fails, converse with your girlfriend through textual means. Even if you're in the same room.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2012, 5:55 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
What can I say, you're a sugar-daddy magnet.

Doesn't it still basically equate to prozzing herself though if she accepted? Which is something She Will Not Do under any circumstances?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2012, 6:03 pm

Tequila wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

It shouldn't matter with Aspies. If all else fails, converse with your girlfriend through textual means. Even if you're in the same room.

*me and her in the same room*

Me: "Hi sweetie, can you open the webcam?"

abacacus
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2012, 8:52 pm

Height doesn't matter to me that much unless a girl is more than 2 or 3 inches taller (which makes me feel very awkward) or VERY short (makes me feel like a child predator O_o).

You will reap what you've sown.