Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2012, 4:13 pm

rosemund wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Acceptance understanding and Love? Ohh not to mention chocolate and coffee!! !

Exactly! Well, you can have my share of the coffee, but otherwise...right on. (Oh, and Death Note. LOL)
OOOOhhh COFEEEE!! !! thankyou and yes Deathnote OWNS hehe of course L loves Cake hehe.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2012, 5:11 pm

aSKperger wrote:
Sweetleaf - I did copy you this link. Have you seen it? Or your reading sucks so much? :D

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=projection+and+paranoia

Gently said: it does not matter what you think. Click on that link, read facts, don't argue with science because "you think". I think is not an argument. In this case it is more an excuse :wink:

I still don't see your point....I disagreed with some things in the thread, if I misunderstood what was said I do apologize but I certainly don't see what I was projecting other than my disagreement that women by default must be after status and dominance...and I also think part of that is social construct.

Your problem must be that you cannot stand people disagreeing with your perspectives and assume they must be projecting if they do disagree.

and I can type both of those into google myself thank you very much, but I really have no need to since I have taken psychology and know what projection and paranoia are.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2012, 11:27 pm

thread locked as the OP has left the building. (EDIT: the OP is no longer on the forum)

i think that people may not understanding that when men or women hear over and over and over and over again that all the members of their gender are shallow (looking after money or status or looks or whatever), it is insulting. considering the number of people who do not fit into these boxes, maybe it's time to set the generalisations aside.

men DO care about more than looks, and women DO care about more than money or status. the near-constant posting of these stereotypes is like a slap in the face and it has driven away many many members. enough already.