Does she want to have an affair with me?

Page 3 of 3 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2012, 8:21 am

Aren't you getting weird vibes from her? Weird as in something is not right?

You are so obsessed with her. And this is giving her too much power over you.

Tias
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2012, 11:01 am

MCalavera wrote:

let him shoot himself in the foot already. People have already said it would be a bad idea to get in trouble over a fling or whatever this is but this guy does not seem to care. And as you're saying, he's already obsessing over her, good start at digging his own grave.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2012, 11:09 am

Tias wrote:
MCalavera wrote:

let him shoot himself in the foot already. People have already said it would be a bad idea to get in trouble over a fling or whatever this is but this guy does not seem to care. And as you're saying, he's already obsessing over her, good start at digging his own grave.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2012, 11:29 am

it sounds like she is seeing you a springboard out of her marriage. are you ready to be her rebound relationship, complete with children?

simon_says
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2012, 11:35 am

It seems pretty clear that you have a green light to proceed. But of course that doesnt guarantee an outcome. Up to you.

Alienboy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Dec 2012, 7:40 pm

I am not getting weird vibes from her at all. She doesn't come across as a liar or someone looking to stir up trouble intentionally. Maybe because she is married, everyone is assuming this. I am not obsessed with her. I am interested in her, but getting hit on by a hot, married woman with a child happens to me all the time. I am living and working in China and I think most younger Chinese women are really shy and immature. I have already stressed that if she breaks up with her husband, then I would consider being with her.

I can understand that being with this woman while she is still is married would be digging my own grave, but I won't be doing that. I guess digging my own grave wouldn't be entirely avoided as she has a child.

I now either think she wants to A: have a fling or B: leave her husband for me

I really don't think she is trying to cause drama or control me based on how she talks and acts around me.

I appreciate everyone's help.

Alienboy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Dec 2012, 8:04 pm

Also, I don't see how I am coming off as obsessed with her and not the other way around. As I mentioned before, I usually go for days without saying hi to her or anything and she is the one who always makes sure to keep in contact with me. If I don't say hello to her, she will say hi and ask how I am doing all the time. The text messages last night are another example that she thinks about me at night when she is at home. If anything, she is probably obsessed with me, not the other way around.

Alienboy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Jan 2013, 7:57 pm

I love how I make an excellent point and its all in vain because I'm ignored and my thread just dies.

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2013, 9:02 pm

Alienboy wrote:
I love how I make an excellent point and its all in vain because I'm ignored and my thread just dies.

I know the feeling.

Mitrovah
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Jan 2013, 10:20 pm

here is a SIMPLE ANSWER To the Question where should you date ANOTHER MAN'S WIFE with NO IDEA as to what their relationship is; DOOOOn't FOR THE SAKE OF ALL THAT IS LOGICAL DON"T DO ANYTHING BE NICE BE POLITE BUT DON"T HAVE A SEXUAL RElationship. THAT IS THE MOST ABSOLUTE DUMBEST head UP YOUR ASS thing YOU COULD Do. THIS IS WHAT Dumb Neurotypicals Do WHICH Makes their lives and THE WORLD in General A Little MOre Miserable.

Alienboy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Jan 2013, 7:33 am

I am pretty sure I am neurotypical, but I didn't have sex with that woman. I will never see her again because I got a new job and she was just someone I socialized with at my old job.

It is strange because I go through these phases where I am shy and other phases where I get this confidence out of nowhere. I seriously can appear as a ladies' man at times with meeting and hooking up with women and other times...I am the slightly nervous guy who gets shot down by women. My personality is so strange. Nobody understands me. It is like I'm neurotypical and an aspie? An ex gf of mine told me I am an enigma. My mom and dad also have a lot of trouble trying to understand me as well. I also have a habit if trying to sleep with women right away and I know most women want to "get to know me first". The problem is because I am a weird person that is impossible to understand...they always feel uncomfortable by my mysterious persona and friend zone me before the sex date. That is why I always try to convince them to have sex with me on the first date before they get to know my personality...knowing that it will be what gets me rejected in the end. I don't care if I get flamed up and down the block for this. I just need to be really honest with myself and with everyone on here. These are huge social and personal issues I have been battling with my whole life. Doesn't anyone else go through this as well?