Dating & relationship success survey for MEN

Page 3 of 4 [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

J-Greens
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2013, 5:03 pm

Age (in years and months): 25, 2

Relationship status (bold applicable): Single/in a relationship/married or defacto/divorced or separated/widowed

Age when you had your first relationship (in years and months. If you're still waiting to have your first put "NA"): 11, ?

Number of relationships you've had (including online ones): 1

How long did each relationship last (in years and months)?: 0,3

Number of physical dates you've been on: 0

How many of the above dates progressed to a relationship?: 0

Are you a virgin? (bold applicable): Yes/No

Age when you lost your virginity (in years and months. If you're a virgin put "NA"): NA

Number of sexual partners you've had: 0

GiantHockeyFan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2013, 5:55 pm

Age (in years and months):[/i] 30,3

Relationship status (bold applicable): Single/in a relationship/married or defacto/divorced or separated/widowed

[i]Age when you had your first relationship (in years and months. If you're still waiting to have your first put "NA"):
29, 9

How long did each relationship last (in years and months)?: 0,5

Number of physical dates you've been on: 2

How many of the above dates progressed to a relationship?: 1

[i]Age when you lost your virginity (in years and months. If you're a virgin put "NA"):
29, 1

Number of sexual partners you've had: 1

Northeastern292
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2013, 6:38 pm

Age (in years and months): 22 years and 3 months

Age when you had your first relationship (in years and months. If you're still waiting to have your first put "NA"): Unofficially: 18. Technically: 19.

Number of relationships you've had (including online ones): 2 (3)

How long did each relationship last (in years and months)?: The first (unofficial)- about a month. Second: exactly a month. Third: close to three months.

Number of physical dates you've been on: Several

How many of the above dates progressed to a relationship?: None. The three relationships just came to be.

Are you a virgin? (bold applicable): Yes/No (I have come close to losing it though at least once on my third relationship)

Age when you lost your virginity (in years and months. If you're a virgin put "NA"): NA

Number of sexual partners you've had: 0. (I have come close to losing my virginity at least once on my third relationship)

I'd like to see how the girls respond to this and see if there are significant gender differences in regards to relationships.

ShamelessGit
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2013, 8:59 pm

Age (21 years 0 months):

Relationship status: single

Age when you had your first relationship (17 years 8 months roughly (it wasn't a very serious relationship)):

Number of relationships you've had (3):

How long did each relationship last (3 months, 3 weeks, 6-8 months (last one kind of had undefined start/end))?:

Number of physical dates you've been on: I have had 17 planned romantic meetings that I can remember, there may be more that I can't think of at the moment.

How many of the above dates progressed to a relationship?: All of them

Are you a virgin? (bold applicable): no

Age when you lost your virginity (17 years and roughly 6 months):

[i]Number of sexual partners you've had: 3

You didn't ask for the number of intercourses, which seems to be a little negligent. I've had roughly 20 female assisted orgasms, with an uncertainty of about 5 (I don't remember exactly).

And what is a date? I remember having lunch with girls sometimes that I didn't really like that much or who didn't like me very much in a romantic way. Maybe it's not accurate to say that all of my dates led to relationships, because I don't understand the difference between a regular meeting and a date except that a date is a planned meeting between people who are in a relationship/interested in each other. I don't consider it a date really unless it's in a relationship, and a relationship is also something that is difficult for me to understand.

ShamelessGit
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2013, 11:02 pm

At the time I took the survey, this is what the stats look like for men and women:

Women:
Age = 30
Number of sex partners = 3.5
Years in a relationship = 6.8

Men:
Age = 25.6
Number of sex partners = 3.5
Years in a relationship= 1.0

Although the number of sex partners for each sex at this point looks the same, it is interesting to note that I considered 27 men, and if you remove the 3 highest numbers for sex partners, then the average number of sex partners goes down to 1.2. I am wondering if that is representative of the population as a whole. Also, I'm thinking that maybe the terms "date" and "sex" should have been better defined. Typically when large groups of people are polled on the number of sex partners they have and how much sex they have, men always score much higher, which is impossible in heterosexual societies with approximately equal numbers of men and women,. Also it is probably worth noting that the average male age is younger than the average female age in this survey.

Kjas
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2013, 11:06 pm

^^^

Remember that there will be a few of us who sent in our results in private to blue_bean and that as a result she will have the most comprehensive information.

Edit: I'm going to try and not take that personally MXH since I did it for reasons other than that. :lol: :razz:

Last edited by Kjas on 20 Feb 2013, 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2013, 11:09 pm

Kjas wrote:
^^^

Remember that there will be a few of us who sent in our results in private to blue_bean and that as a result she will have the most comprehensive information.

Yea I'm waiting for this result, expecting the ones making it private are doing so due to "high" numbers. And by high I mean like over 3

Tyri0n
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Douchebag Capital of the World (aka Washington D.C.)

21 Feb 2013, 12:46 am

MXH wrote:
Kjas wrote:
^^^

Yea I'm waiting for this result, expecting the ones making it private are doing so due to "high" numbers. And by high I mean like over 3

I know you're joking, but I'm going to guess it's more like a 30+ average in the private messages but some 0's as well.

I almost sent it private because I thought I was the only one with "high" numbers and no long-term relationships. But I guess others are almost as bad. So whatever.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2013, 1:03 am

Tyri0n wrote:
MXH wrote:
Kjas wrote:
^^^

I know you're joking, but I'm going to guess it's more like a 30+ average in the private messages but some 0's as well.

I almost sent it private because I thought I was the only one with "high" numbers and no long-term relationships. But I guess others are almost as bad. So whatever.

I actually expected people with actual high numbers to be more forthcoming about them, but those that simply feel they have high numbers to hold back from the public eye.

Pabalebo
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Feb 2013, 1:13 am

Age (in years and months): 21 years, 9 months

Age when you had your first relationship (in years and months. If you're still waiting to have your first put "NA"): One extremely short-lived, unhealthy relationship at age 16 years, 4 months

How long did each relationship last (in years and months)?: Two weeks

Number of physical dates you've been on: Define "date"... for me, this could range anywhere from about 3 to 50 depending on definition. If one defines it as going on a date when you thought there was a possibility of it actually going somewhere, the answer is somewhere around 5.

How many of the above dates progressed to a relationship?: 1

Number of sexual partners you've had: NA

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2013, 3:49 am

*****Apologies in advance, many of these things I haven't thought about in decades, I'll approximate to the best of my ability.

Age (in years and months): 38y 11mo

Age when you had your first relationship (in years and months. If you're still waiting to have your first put "NA"): appx 16y

Number of relationships you've had (including online ones): appx. 18-20

How long did each relationship last (in years and months)?: averaged from 1-6 months, with beloved wife; 12y 2m

Number of physical FIRST dates you've been on: appx. 25

How many of the above dates progressed to a relationship?: ~15 (but most of them were people I knew before that 1st date.)

Age when you lost your virginity (in years and months. If you're a virgin put "NA"): can't quite remember first time... somewhere between 17-18

Number of sexual partners you've had: ~15 (~5 were single occurrences.)

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2013, 8:28 am

Age (in years and months):[/i] 23, 4

[i]Age when you had your first relationship (in years and months. If you're still waiting to have your first put "NA"): n/a =(

Number of relationships you've had (including online ones): 0

How long did each relationship last (in years and months)?: 0

Number of physical dates you've been on: 3

How many of the above dates progressed to a relationship?: 0

[i]Age when you lost your virginity (in years and months. If you're a virgin put "NA"): na =\

Number of sexual partners you've had: 0

Your Aspie score: 101 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 111 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2013, 8:30 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
JanuaryMan wrote:
I have to say there are some patterns emerging. Not sure how useful it is to anyone else but they're interesting enough to me. Anyways, I'll jump out of this one now. Best left for other participants and discussion in a concluding topic.

One pattern I've noticed (in both threads) that those who started dating/sex at early age are being more successful.
obviously...but in order to date early in the first place you have to be successful in the first place. i would have dated/had sex early if girls wanted me but they didn't.

Your Aspie score: 101 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 111 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2013, 8:40 am

wtfid2 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
JanuaryMan wrote:
I have to say there are some patterns emerging. Not sure how useful it is to anyone else but they're interesting enough to me. Anyways, I'll jump out of this one now. Best left for other participants and discussion in a concluding topic.

One pattern I've noticed (in both threads) that those who started dating/sex at early age are being more successful.
obviously...but in order to date early in the first place you have to be successful in the first place. i would have dated/had sex early if girls wanted me but they didn't.

I agree somehow, this pattern means that your success in attracting women is mostly related to 'something' innate hence why it manifests at early age.

Experience is important, yes, since it does increase your chances later on but it's that innate element which is the most crucial.

IrishTusk
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

21 Feb 2013, 1:30 pm

Age (in years and months): 20 yrs 11mths

Age when you had your first relationship (in years and months. If you're still waiting to have your first put "NA"): 17

Number of relationships you've had (including online ones): 7

How long did each relationship last (in years and months)?: 0yrs 2mths

Number of physical dates you've been on: 12 -16

How many of the above dates progressed to a relationship?: 7

Age when you lost your virginity (in years and months. If you're a virgin put "NA"): 17 yrs

Number of sexual partners you've had: 13 ((Plus a few blurred Maybes, Yay Alcohol))

Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2013, 1:46 pm

Age (in years and months):
27and 6months

Age when you had your first relationship (in years and months. If you're still waiting to have your first put "NA"): 19/4

Number of relationships you've had (including online ones):

How long did each relationship last (in years and months)?:
5.5 years, most <3 months

Number of physical dates you've been on:
14-15

How many of the above dates progressed to a relationship?:

Are you a virgin? (bold applicable):
Yes/No

Age when you lost your virginity (in years and months. If you're a virgin put "NA"):
18/5

Number of sexual partners you've had: [/quote]