Page 3 of 7 [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2015, 3:46 am

Booyakasha wrote:
Lazar_Kaganovich wrote:
fireflie wrote:
ok asking for "nood pix" is NOT the way to get a quality woman to be interested in you. Just, FYI :)
Thanks for the compliments, guys. I'm single! Not especially or desperately looking, but i would love to meet a great person to settle down with.

Hmmm....someone is taking things a bit too srsly!

ASS OR GTFO

Can you explain please what is the point of your post? ASS or GTFO? :?

Something tells me Lazar might know a thing or three about circumventing IP permabans. In the event I'm wrong, rest assured I won't spill any of my trade secrets.

Anyways I've no idea what to make of this thread either. By many of our standards I'm a successful non-revolting aspie and as a matter of individual ethics I don't think I should go about exposing any unsuspecting women to the true magnitude of how bizarre and intense my life can be right now. That would be like seating her in a shark cage and the cage into an aquarium full of vampire squid. I don't have it in me to tie anybody to a railroad! I know & unconditionally love a girl who sees us much the same way; I'd follow her to the ends of the universe although she has a lot of academic and deeply individual challenges to sort out before we get back to building and adventuring.

Moral? Yeah, I'm like the vampire squid... Derive from that what you will.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2015, 3:55 am

cberg wrote:
Booyakasha wrote:
Lazar_Kaganovich wrote:
fireflie wrote:
ok asking for "nood pix" is NOT the way to get a quality woman to be interested in you. Just, FYI :)
Thanks for the compliments, guys. I'm single! Not especially or desperately looking, but i would love to meet a great person to settle down with.

Hmmm....someone is taking things a bit too srsly!

ASS OR GTFO

Can you explain please what is the point of your post? ASS or GTFO? :?

Something tells me Lazar might know a thing or three about circumventing IP permabans. In the event I'm wrong, rest assured I won't spill any of my trade secrets.

no you're not wrong, he's been banned before, history sometimes repeats itself, unless we're careful, eh lazar? :P

speaking of your trade secrets I wish there was a way prevent those that have been banned from registering again, for example there is a female troll whose sixth incarnation I banned today, who does nothing but attack men. It has started to turn into cyber bullying what she does here. :?

Mike_the_EE
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 May 2015, 4:26 am

fireflie wrote:
Just wanted to offer some encouragement. I'm pretty, and relatively intelligent and find people on the spectrum to be really fascinating.

Now, if you just liked OLD Aspies, you would be absolutely perfect! :heart:

Aspie Score 141 of 200
NT Score 50 of 200

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2015, 4:46 am

vercingetorix451 wrote:
Fetishizing Aspergers and Autism is wrong. Stop it.

What you SHOULD be saying is: "Fetishizing vercingetorix451 is wrong. Stop it."

I probably make for a great fetish. Go crazy, OP. You can find me atop an undisclosed car park handcuffed to an attaché case.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2015, 4:53 am

cberg wrote:
vercingetorix451 wrote:
Fetishizing Aspergers and Autism is wrong. Stop it.

What you SHOULD be saying is: "Fetishizing vercingetorix451 is wrong. Stop it."

I probably make for a great fetish. Go crazy, OP. You can find me atop an undisclosed car park handcuffed to an attaché case.

:lmao:

fireflie
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

01 May 2015, 9:17 am

It really makes me sad that people are accusing me of being disingenuous. Kinda makes me think maybe I should just leave the forum. My son has a neurological condition, and so many ppl in my family. I'm kind of upset that I was met with such anger for saying something that I meant with kindness.

Do I like good looking successful men? Yeah, i do. Guess what, I'm a girl. I also care if they are charming or social creatures. I care if they are good. If anyone else has an issue with me being on this forum, just let me know. I'll leave.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2015, 9:21 am

fireflie wrote:

Lazar is WP's Borat.

He can't help it.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2015, 9:28 am

Great with a woman that prefers Aspies. :heart:

Personally, I only like neurodiverse girls. The typical one's are sooo boring.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2015, 9:30 am

fireflie wrote:
Do I like good looking successful men? Yeah, i do. Guess what, I'm a girl. I also care if they are charming or social creatures. I care if they are good. If anyone else has an issue with me being on this forum, just let me know. I'll leave.

To be honest, I sense mockery and trolling vibes from you.

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 01 May 2015, 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2015, 9:36 am

If only you were older (I'm kind of into 60ish women at the moment) we might make a great pair. I'm handsome, intelligent, witty...and successfulish, I think. Best of luck to you on your search for the perfect Aspie!

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Mike_the_EE
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 May 2015, 10:17 am

fireflie wrote:
It really makes me sad that people are accusing me of being disingenuous. Kinda makes me think maybe I should just leave the forum. My son has a neurological condition, and so many ppl in my family. I'm kind of upset that I was met with such anger for saying something that I meant with kindness.

Personally, I hope that you stay. You need to understand, however, that since Aspies are so bad at reading others' intentions that we frequently get burned. This can make people cynical, particularly when someone comes along who appears too good to be true. If you truly are what you appear to be, people will warm up, eventually, but you will encounter doubters.

Aspie Score 141 of 200
NT Score 50 of 200

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2015, 10:45 am

You come off as entirely honest and straightforward to me. As I mentioned earlier you remind me of a girl (perhaps 2) whom I'm not really sure I could live without. Leaving our forum would mean feeding the trolls; that's against the rules of the entire internet. You like guys with HFA. Of course some of us are going to think that's weird. I don't. I get it, we're mysterious. This is a good thread. We need more positivity around here.

Some posters were averse to your bluntness because being quasi-autistic is a rather difficult thing. No living soul has heard my unabridged life story because truth be told I struggle to remember the whole thing in the face of professional/academic pressure, reactive stress & anxiety demons and more brushes with death, violence, psychopaths, greed and corruption than I care to count. In my shoes it's exceedingly hard to imagine any living being wanting to date me so I'm waiting to offer the one girl on the planet who understands me the bear hug she deserves. I know she always shows up again for the hugs. For a 125 pound misanthropic hacker with a whole basements' worth of skeletons I sure do give great hugs.

Seriously, you could hit on me all day and I would have no choice in this day & age but to slurp down more coffee and keep up the pixelated work. It doesn't reflect on you; my life really could become very dangerous on a moment's notice and through no fault of anyone but perhaps me you can't prepare for something like that. I like you just the way you are: alive! That's why I'm sorry to say I shouldn't date anyone's mom just yet - you mentioned an appreciation of guys with money and charm. I can pull off both of those things but I don't think you would want to know the sum total reasons why. I don't have trust issues, quite the opposite; circumstances demand that I trust only those who have formed their own understanding of my life.

SignOfLazarus
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2015, 10:55 am

---

Last edited by SignOfLazarus on 01 May 2015, 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

SignOfLazarus
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2015, 10:56 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
fireflie wrote:

To be honest, I sense mockery and trolling vibes from you.

Same.

Also:
This would totally not be tolerated from a male, and OP is likely well aware.
[As in, she's a she so she's getting away with it and it sucks and it's mean]

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2015, 11:08 am

Boo's is not the last word in aspergian social reasoning. The primary reason this wouldn't be tolerated coming from a guy is that said guy would be astronomically unlikely to use any tact whatsoever in saying it. Lazar, aspie or not, exemplified that for us just fine.

We aren't here to chase anyone away. I'm an extremely suspicious person but love deserves the benefit of the doubt. Even if OP were a troll, this is just a study in free expression. How about we discuss substantial concepts and values rather than belittle each other?

If humanity survives for another billion years, it's a safe bet girls will still be teasing... everybody. Sometimes that's amusing.

Last edited by cberg on 01 May 2015, 11:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2015, 11:11 am

It wouldn't be tolerated from a guy even if it was said in the same words of the OP.

Lazar doesn't represent the guys here.

Also aspies aren't known as social creatures and charming, AS is a deficiency of social skills so how comes she's into social men while she claims to be into aspies?

Makes.No.Sense.