Why are women so prude about guys touching them?

Page 3 of 9 [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next

Danielismyname
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2008, 7:12 am

Given my time over again, I probably would have dropped the females who touched me without my consent. It's downright rude, and it's deserving of a physical act in return that hurts, as it hurt when females encroached upon my space (far more than any physical fight, which never hurt).

I'd do the same to everyone who verbally abused me too (which I did, but more severe and frequent).

People need to understand that everyone has a different perception of right/wrong, what causes pain, and they should stay within their own space unless it's wanted of them to move on others, or perhaps get pain returned.

ProtossX
Toucan
Toucan

29 Aug 2008, 7:41 am

Aspie1 wrote:
The women's reaction is an evolutionary response. Women are biologically programmed to seek out alpha males (who are often very charming and good-looking, but act like jerks), who, at least according to the evolutionary theory, have the best genes. When a non-alpha-male (the stereotypical nice guy) touches a woman, she starts protecting herself from bad genes. So she react in an angry manner, so that the non-alpha-male (i.e. the one with bad genes) would go away. As unfair as it may seem, I don't blame the women. You can't fight what nature has decided on, only go around it. So if an alpha-male touched a woman, she might not react as angrily, although she might have some reaction due to social conditioning.

Please note that good genes != good person, and bad genes != bad person. These terms are evolutionary, not social/humanistic. You agree or disagree, but this is my story, and I'm sticking to it.

so true im so sick of this hypocritical BS women do, its ok if a guy touches you because hes attractive to you, but if hes unattractive its the most disgusting thing ever, could they possible be anymore shallow and vain?

EITHER its terrible for EVERY sINGle guy to touch u or NO guy u cant pick an choose who its ok tot ouch you if there attractive or good looking an a guy touchin u if a ugly guy did it should be treateed the exact same way bar NONE period

thats called fairness and all ppl should use it, its completely ridciulous to think about this any oither way

ProtossX
Toucan
Toucan

29 Aug 2008, 7:49 am

DNForrest wrote:
This thread reminds me a lot of something I saw the other day at Fred Meyer's. I was walking out and looked over just in time to see some incredibly skanky old guy "accidentally" run crotch-first into some young college girl's butt, pretended to apologize, and, once she had turned away, gave the thumbs up to his son. Oddly enough, his son looked a lot like the OP of this thread.

oh c'mon now who wouldn't do the old crotch to butt trick on a hot college girl

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2008, 7:54 am

ProtossX wrote:
Aspie1 wrote:
The women's reaction is an evolutionary response. Women are biologically programmed to seek out alpha males (who are often very charming and good-looking, but act like jerks), who, at least according to the evolutionary theory, have the best genes. When a non-alpha-male (the stereotypical nice guy) touches a woman, she starts protecting herself from bad genes. So she react in an angry manner, so that the non-alpha-male (i.e. the one with bad genes) would go away. As unfair as it may seem, I don't blame the women. You can't fight what nature has decided on, only go around it. So if an alpha-male touched a woman, she might not react as angrily, although she might have some reaction due to social conditioning.

Please note that good genes != good person, and bad genes != bad person. These terms are evolutionary, not social/humanistic. You agree or disagree, but this is my story, and I'm sticking to it.

so true im so sick of this hypocritical BS women do, its ok if a guy touches you because hes attractive to you, but if hes unattractive its the most disgusting thing ever, could they possible be anymore shallow and vain?

EITHER its terrible for EVERY sINGle guy to touch u or NO guy u cant pick an choose who its ok tot ouch you if there attractive or good looking an a guy touchin u if a ugly guy did it should be treateed the exact same way bar NONE period

thats called fairness and all ppl should use it, its completely ridciulous to think about this any oither way

So girls aren't allowed to decide who they like to be touched by?
That is ridiculous.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

crackedpleasures
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2008, 8:27 am

ProtossX wrote:
Aspie1 wrote:

This does not make sense. Everyone has the right to decide who can approach his/her body and who can't. Somebody's body is not an object that can just be used by anyone. How would you feel if someone without asking anything would pinch you? I would not appreciate that and I think it's just rude. Maybe you don't mind being physically touched but others do like their bit of personal space, deciding for themselves if someone can touch them or not (or deciding who can touch them and who cannot)

I cannot believe you are really being serious in this topic... So you think it is really normal to just touch random strangers without asking anything?! :?

(excerpt from The Book of the Law - Aleister Crowley)

"Od lo avda tikvateinu" (excerpt from the Israeli hymn)

ProtossX
Toucan
Toucan

29 Aug 2008, 8:43 am

Who_Am_I wrote:
ProtossX wrote:
Aspie1 wrote:

That is ridiculous.

No whats ridiculous is people judging on looks by who they can be touched by.

Judging by looks is as bad as judging by race or sex

So women are being as evil as sexist/racist by letting attractive ppl touch them but unattractive ones not there just judging by a different thing looks instead of race or sex

So yes it is just as bad women who judge on looks are sexist/racist pigs imo

crackedpleasures
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2008, 8:47 am

So what if looks are a factor deciding who you want to be touched by? It is her own body so she has every right to set whatever criterium she wants... It is her body, so she sets the rules, it is as clear and simple as that.

ProtossX
Toucan
Toucan

29 Aug 2008, 8:54 am

crackedpleasures wrote:
So what if looks are a factor deciding who you want to be touched by? It is her own body so she has every right to set whatever criterium she wants... It is her body, so she sets the rules, it is as clear and simple as that.

so what? Would you want to be judged by how you look when you're going in for a job interview or being able to use a public facility? Why should people be able to judge you on who can and can't touch you its the same exact criteria.

Either you want to be able to judge something and put them in a different category then other people or you don't it doesn't work two ways

ImTheGuyThatDidThat
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2008, 9:04 am

""No whats ridiculous is people judging on looks by who they can be touched by.

Judging by looks is as bad as judging by race or sex""

We have no choice in a way, much of this behaviour is hardwired into
our heads, its a human thing, there are curtain things that can trigger
the interests towards a person of the opposite gender, almost without
us even being aware of it happening. Nature automatically makes alot
of those decisions for us to ensure that we go for the best options and
keep the race alive and strong. Its a very basic, raw thing we carry with
us, togheter with other "things" that makes someone look acctractive to
us. For example, the breast-thing, the bigger the better we see on tv,
that is in many ways a trigger that simply put tells the basic parts of the
male brain that "this woman is very fit to feed children" That is more then
enough to send up a raw, apelike flare in males heads and the interest
is there in an instant, the reproduce instincs in us are strong. But of course
it varies, this is when looking at the big picture and things that happens
behind our backs. Kermit once said "its not easy being green".
Shut it frog, try being human :) now that can be hard!

crackedpleasures
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2008, 10:44 am

ProtossX wrote:
crackedpleasures wrote:

so what? Would you want to be judged by how you look when you're going in for a job interview or being able to use a public facility? Why should people be able to judge you on who can and can't touch you its the same exact criteria.

Either you want to be able to judge something and put them in a different category then other people or you don't it doesn't work two ways

I think a job interview or access to a public place are two totally different things when compared to someone unrequestedly touching your body. The basic principle is that we decide ourselves what happens to our bodies, and who can come close to it or touch it. Don't tell me you would be indifferent to the hygienic habits etc of who comes close to you? In the end, regardless what you think of the criteria of other people, it's their body and thus their choice.

JohnHopkins
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2008, 11:59 am

ProtossX wrote:

So women are being as evil as sexist/racist by letting attractive ppl touch them but unattractive ones not there just judging by a different thing looks instead of race or sex

Paging Dr. Irony to the What The f**k? Ward.

RainSong
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2008, 12:31 pm

ProtossX wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:
ProtossX wrote:
Aspie1 wrote:

That is ridiculous.

So, obviously you can't get laid. And you're blaming it on those mean, evil females who won't let you touch them without their permission. The nerve of them being self-respecting. How dare they have standards and the want for personal space. Deciding what they want! How dastardly!

Have you ever considered that it's your attitude that's the problem?

Personally, if you touched me, I'd break your nose. At minimum.

Three years!

i_Am_andaJoy
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

29 Aug 2008, 1:45 pm

ProtossX wrote:

fairness? so basically, if a girl has sex with anyone, it means she should have sex with everyone because that's FAIR. oh yeah, how ridiculous to think of it any other way. :roll:

i'm with rainsong. AT MINIMUM.

on a more serious, logical note- i don't like certain people to touch me because it hurts, it's an assault, an attack. however, i don't feel that way 100% of the time, so sometimes i don't mind as much as others. certain people are less threatening, or because i like them i don't mind. and of course, i feel the same way toward both genders. if anything, huggy touchy girls seem to bug me the most, but just because they occur more than a huggy touchy guy.

ProtossX
Toucan
Toucan

29 Aug 2008, 3:13 pm

RainSong wrote:
So, obviously you can't get laid. And you're blaming it on those mean, evil females who won't let you touch them without their permission. The nerve of them being self-respecting. How dare they have standards and the want for personal space. Deciding what they want! How dastardly!

so im wrong to blame women for me not getting laid ok let me spell this out for u

I wanna get laid

Girls I want to get laid with dont

WHO else am i supposed to blame here?

its pretty obvious who is to blame its them u fool THEY WONT GIVE me free sex so yeah im screwed asnd its not my fault my brain wants to have sex with these hotties, but they wont do anythin bout my needs so its there fault

crackedpleasures
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2008, 3:30 pm

ProtossX wrote:
RainSong wrote:

so im wrong to blame women for me not getting laid ok let me spell this out for u

I wanna get laid

Girls I want to get laid with dont

WHO else am i supposed to blame here?

its pretty obvious who is to blame its them u fool THEY WONT GIVE me free sex so yeah im screwed asnd its not my fault my brain wants to have sex with these hotties, but they wont do anythin bout my needs so its there fault

You seriously seem to mean all of this?

How rude of those women not to give free sex to a random stranger! How prudish not to lend their body to random strangers who just feel their hormones are exploding! How selfish of those women to keep their dignity intact and not want to be a sex toy! :roll:

PS to make things clear: the above paragraph was sarcasm.

If you want free sex, you either need a relationship or a woman that wants the one night adventure equally much as you do. By just grabbing for their boddies without asking you gonna get exactly the opposite of what you want, and talking like this (in a way that, between the lines, sees women as objects of desires) is also not going to help. For fecks sake, you really cannot be serious when you say it is their FAULT for not letting their bodies be used by random strangers?! Get real... What sort of duty do they have to keep the men of this world sexually satisfied without even knowing them? Would you sleep with a random stranger for the sake of fulfilling her needs without even questioning if you really want this yourself?

JohnHopkins
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2008, 4:13 pm

ProtossX wrote:
its pretty obvious who is to blame its them u fool

You're half right.