Hale_Bopp's "tear apart my okcupid profile" thread

Page 21 of 21 [ 329 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2014, 4:16 am

This is officially the creepiest thing I have ever done on an internet form.

But hey, it's not my fault! We take things literally here right?

ShamelessGit
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2014, 2:27 pm

The sad thing is that if I wasn't already familiar with her, I would find this profile attractive, then I'd send a respectful message over, which hale_bop would secretly despise me for, because women like her don't like to be treated with respect, as she's shown in previous posts. Why don't you just flash your tits and say that you want to be man handled? You'd probably get the type of response you're looking for then.

leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2014, 2:33 pm

ShamelessGit wrote:
The sad thing is that if I wasn't already familiar with her, I would find this profile attractive, then I'd send a respectful message over, which hale_bop would secretly despise me for, because women like her don't like to be treated with respect, as she's shown in previous posts. Why don't you just flash your tits and say that you want to be man handled? You'd probably get the type of response you're looking for then.

You are doing it again! You are being disrespectful and mean to the OP. It's unacceptable. I don't care what your feelings feel like, you have to behave in a respectful manner in the society because accidental passers by, such as myself, are affected by your words and actions - not just you and whoever you intended to hurt with your comments. Please consider growing up.

salamandaqwerty
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2014, 2:37 pm

leafplant wrote:
ShamelessGit wrote:

You are doing it again! You are being disrespectful and mean to the OP. It's unacceptable. I don't care what your feelings feel like, you have to behave in a respectful manner in the society because accidental passers by, such as myself, are affected by your words and actions - not just you and whoever you intended to hurt with your comments. Please consider growing up.

^^^
THIS
+1

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2014, 2:42 pm

leafplant wrote:

Growth hormones?

Testosterone injections?

Powertraining?

Penile enlargement?

Lol, I love my crazy literal mind sometimes, don't mind me.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2014, 3:10 pm

...and I thought I posted the creepiest post here.

I am really angelic.

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2014, 4:21 pm

ShamelessGit wrote:

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2014, 11:12 pm

LKL wrote:
I'm not the type of person you're looking for (at all), but I would suggest switching your profile pic to the one with you and the cat. The one that's primary now looks like a photo ID from a driver's license or a name badge: not a glamor shot.

What odd advice. What cat? I don't have a picture of me an the cat.

Boo.. LOL!

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2014, 12:56 am

I'm not the type of person you're looking for, either :lol: