Do you miss someone right now?

Page 23 of 170 [ 2710 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 170  Next

RainSong
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2007, 5:48 am

Yeah. Which is pretty telling on how dependent I've become, actually.

Three years!

shadexiii
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2007, 8:40 am

calandale wrote:
shadexiii wrote:
cerasela wrote:
Nobody is coming clean tonight...start saying names, people... :roll:

Eh, I've been a bit distracted... 8)

Not so much missing then....

Eh, in some ways yes, in some ways no.

Currently, back to completely missing.

cerasela
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Oct 2007, 12:45 pm

Still no names, but I hear the word discretion from Calandale...is some dating stuff going on here that's wrong or I don't know about?
I actually feel pretty safe to say names here, I would, even if I would know that the man named John would be here on the forum. Here: :D "I miss John, I miss John, I miss John, even if he doesn't miss me" (which sadly seems to be the case :cry: ). When you love someone, it shouldn't be a problem to tell them that you love them, real love doesn't expect anything in return...like I don't expect anything from John, people only give you what they find in their heart to give you. I also don't suffer 24/7 when I miss someone. Sometimes when I miss someone I just remember good things about that person that make me smile.
Or maybe it's discretion because some people are married? Again, love happens and I saw cases where people are very honest with each other and the burden is easier to carry.
Start "coughing up" names...I am just joking. Maybe I am too blunt...by the way, speaking about blunt, what do you guys think about James Blunt, the British songwriter-singer?

PS For whoever wants to hurt me (in my professional life, for example) using what I posted in confidence here, watch out, I have a good lawyer.

Yasmine
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

08 Oct 2007, 1:52 pm

yes, my dignity and selfworth, along with love

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2007, 6:42 pm

Yasmine wrote:
yes, my dignity and selfworth, along with love

Chin up, you're still young.
You'll regain these.

shadexiii
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2007, 9:24 pm

cerasela wrote:
Still no names, but I hear the word discretion from Calandale...is some dating stuff going on here that's wrong

No, definitely not wrong. At least not as far as I know. What others are up to around here, that's none of my concern. :P
cerasela wrote:
or I don't know about?

...possibly. 8)
:P
cerasela wrote:
When you love someone, it shouldn't be a problem to tell them that you love them, real love doesn't expect anything in return...l

Right, and I don't mind telling her such things, quite the opposite.
cerasela wrote:
I also don't suffer 24/7 when I miss someone. Sometimes when I miss someone I just remember good things about that person that make me smile.

I wouldn't call it suffering, after all, without her I wouldn't have anyone to miss. I wouldn't call it something truly negative, more like something quite positive, but that also indicates that something more positive exists, that positive being not missing her when she's around.
cerasela wrote:
Or maybe it's discretion because some people are married?

Again, other people may do as they will, not an issue in my case. I can understand that being a reason someone wouldn't want to name names...though I can't understand how they would get into such a position in the first place.
cerasela wrote:
Start "coughing up" names...I am just joking.

Hmmm... I can do that.
*cough*
Not my fault if it wasn't clearly heard. :P
cerasela wrote:
Maybe I am too blunt...by the way, speaking about blunt, what do you guys think about James Blunt, the British songwriter-singer?

Good music.

cerasela
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Oct 2007, 9:34 pm

HAHAHAHA...Somebody is in a good mood....Cute... :wink:

Quote:
yes, my dignity and selfworth, along with love...yes, yes, my dignity and selfworth, along with love yes, my dignity and selfworth, along with love... yes, my dignity and selfworth, along with love
What's that? I am joking...I know what that is...but a lot of people don't care if you have those...I hope that you are not depressed :cry: ...just be happy anyway. What you said actually can work out as a very good mantra...I just tried it, it works...

PS For whoever wants to hurt me (in my professional life, for example) using what I posted in confidence here, watch out, I have a good lawyer.

cerasela
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Oct 2007, 9:47 pm

Quote:
Ragtime
Phoenix

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:10 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, but I had positive dreams about my ex-wife the last two nights in a row.

I don't want her back, though.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. (John 3:16)

Hi Ragtime, are you OK? What's the story? Ex-wife? Fresh break up?

RainSong
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2007, 10:14 pm

Yeah, still.

(And yes, I do sort of plan on doing this until it's over. I apologize now. Actually, I'll just keep editing it to add on.)

So yes, times two.

Three years!

shadexiii
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2007, 12:22 am

yes. a lot.

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2007, 12:40 am

Yes, and worried sick about them. :cry:

Danielismyname
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2007, 3:13 am

Yeah -- the angel [with the clipped wings] who is [hopefully] sleeping.

Pikachu
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2007, 10:20 am

I'm missing Mish (MishLuvsHer2Boys), she hasn't been online for a while :(

Allegedly away with the fairies for 6-7 years

cerasela
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Oct 2007, 3:19 pm

Mish is probably busy with her kids or just tired and she's taking a break. Is she a single mom? Because I am and I am sure busy all the time with my daughter...Sorry you miss her so bad.

I miss my friend Rasmus from Denmark, he has been acting strange lately, I can sense that he is mad at me, but I have no clue what have I done... :cry: But I know he'll come around. I think that he is upset, because I let someone be disrespectful with me recently.

And I miss someone that I did not have a chance to meet in person yet, but someday I will, I know it's coming. It is a very public person.

I still miss John :roll: or maybe Jojo? Whatever...you can't force people to be happy... :)

Pikachu
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2007, 8:06 pm

Not only am I missing Mish still but I am very worried about her, I hope nothing bad has happened to her, I would be devastated if it had :(

Pikachu
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2007, 8:34 am

I'm still missing Mish and am still worried about her

(notes no one else has posted in the time he last posted and now)