Why I don't think I'm cut out for a relationship.

Page 4 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Travell
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

19 Jun 2009, 9:22 pm

Funaho wrote:
KenM wrote:
The last week or so I have been emailing messages with someone that messaged me on a dating site. She seems nice. Yesterday I get an email from her giving me her windows messenger ID and asking me to add her and she will ne online about 830 or so so we could talk. I do that and she never loged in or anything. I waited 20 minutes.

I felt let down and I wondered why she decided to blow me off and lie to me. This is how I think when I look forward to something and it does not go right. We have not even talked on the phone yet and I'm already thinking she likes to lie and mislead me.

I have no idea how to get past this way of thinking, its not good to think this way in a relationship. So I don't think I can handle a relationship because little things like this get me so worked up.

I have this same problem and the same fear as you. So many things tend to upset me, silly little things, things that really have nothing to do with me but I think they might anyway. It's one reason why I don't even really try to get a gf anymore. :/

yes man, I know what little things you are talking about. But life ends. We are all going to die one day, and will it matter if you had a gf..No it wont. Life ends. Sooner or later we are all going to die and it wont matter who liked you. forget those girls. Im a goodlooking guy and they treat me like a fly on the wall, and if they do give me attention its cuz they think im weird. Idc anymore. Life is about what you do with it. yes women are great, they are great to have sex with, they are cute, and all that good s**t. but life is not about screwing women or having a wife. Its about what you do with your life.

And to the OP. Are you really going to send yourself to Hell, just because of some flakey insecure woman? come on man. Dont do that to yourself. if you kill yourself it wont matter because they never liked you anyways, so come on. Life is about what you do with it, not how many women you sleep with or what woman loves you.

As far as I'm concerned I dont even want a woman. I mean, yes, i want a woman like all other guys, but if i have to go all out and act like a fool or somethin i aint just to get a woman, tough luck for her. I've tried that and it doesnt work.

Also, there are women that like both of you guys, and there are women that like all guys. It's just that you probably dont like them back because they are ugly or overweight. While that ugly woman will accept your kindness and love, and she'd love you back as much as you love her, and you wouldnt have to act like a jerk to get her love. It will be already there.
Why do women who us aspies like, dont like us back.

IDK and IDC

STOP TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WOMEN you never will, and its a waste of your mind power.
Thats the problem with us aspies. we try to understand too much.
Aspie guys try to understand too much, and along with that comes trying to understand women. Who knows why she doesnt like you and who cares. there might not even be a reason, the reason may be because she fell off a bus or cracked an egg wrong this morning and the bowl fell on the floor

i know that sounds silly, but those are the answers you will get by trying to understand women. no one understands women, no even women.