Why would a person go to such lengths to degrade me?

Page 4 of 4 [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

warsend
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Jan 2014, 1:38 am

that one girl was did a sex scene (yes, sex) on that app. Wow did I dodge a bullet.

Aquinas
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Jan 2014, 4:33 am

blue_bean wrote:
Somebody is a tad paranoid.

Oh? Somebody is a tad paranoid?

Is it...
The Duke University lacrosse team?
Fatty Arbuckle?
Stephen Truscott?
David Milgaard?
Guy Paul Morin?
......or thousands of other falsely accused and/or falsely convicted men?

False accusations are not rare. The woman in question has already made them. He needs to stay away from her for his own protection. It isn't right that he needs to limit his actions in this manner but he needs to do it.

Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2014, 9:11 am

Aquinas wrote:
blue_bean wrote:

Is it...
Fatty Arbuckle?
Stephen Truscott?
David Milgaard?
Guy Paul Morin?

False accusations are not rare. The woman in question has already made them. He needs to stay away from her for his own protection. It isn't right that he needs to limit his actions in this manner but he needs to do it.

Numerous studies on the subject report that false rape accusations are no more common than false reports of any other crime. False convictions are nearly impossible without real evidence (it's hard enough getting a conviction for actual rape.) The OP hasn't done anything that could be considered rapy so I'm not even sure how this relevent.

That being said, I'm a strong believer in subjectivism, so I don't think you're paranoid. You just live in MRA land. A place where all men are slaves to the feminazi overlords and even attempting to interect with a woman will get you thrown in jail. That's your reality and it helps you justify your bitterness and disdain for women.

However the OP doesn't hate women and seemingly lives in a reality where bullies (like this girl) get thier cumupance in the end and another girls will go out with him without trying to screw him over. If he lived in your reality, he'd be girl repellent.

warsend
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Jan 2014, 6:49 pm

Aquinas wrote:
blue_bean wrote:

Is it...
Fatty Arbuckle?
Stephen Truscott?
David Milgaard?
Guy Paul Morin?

yeah, but that girl was an attention whore....and still is.

anyways, my friend said she completely moved out of my university and is having a tough time making friends. Meanwhile, I got a bunch of new friends and a girl that is very nice. Honestly couldn't have had a better ending than this one. Embarassing herself with a sex scene on that app is almost icing on the cake. I can't believe someone is that stupid to do that. :lol:

Aquinas
Butterfly
Butterfly

28 Jan 2014, 8:04 am

Geekonychus wrote:
........it helps you justify your bitterness and disdain for woman.

What "bitterness and disdain for women"? Please don't offer your judgements about someone you do not know. My disdain is for dogmatic, insipid arguments like "False accusations are rare, so it's ok".

Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2014, 9:00 am

Aquinas wrote:
Geekonychus wrote:
........it helps you justify your bitterness and disdain for woman.

What "bitterness and disdain for women"? Please don't offer your judgements about someone you do not know. My disdain is for dogmatic, insipid arguments like "False accusations are rare, so it's ok".

Saying false accusations are rare (and not an epidemic that every guy needs to be constantly on guard for if he so much as talks to a girl) is not the same as saying false accusations are ok.

If you actually thought of woman as more than sociopathic whores always looking to put one over on men, you wouldn't be so paranoid. The only people who should be paranoid about a "false allegation" before it actually happens are creepers who intentionally put themselves in ambigious consent situations (PUA and boundry issue types) in the first place. Believe it or not, most people can ask out a girl (and even have sex) without being accused of rape. If you can't, then there's clearly something wrong with your approach, to say the least.

If it's not disdain or bitterness we're seeing from you, than it's likely fear (or all 3.)