Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2015, 8:53 pm

He's certainly a lucky guy!

Hopper
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2015, 9:03 pm

Personally, if it weren't for the female in the scenario making the first move, I doubt I'd ever have had a relationship with anyone. So I highly recommend it.

Through some mix of low self esteem, almost chronic passivity, (apparent) obliviousness, and anxiety, I've never made the first move.

(Unless you count sending first messages on dating sites, none of which came to anything)

You know sometimes, between the dames and the horses, I don't even know why I put my hat on.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2016, 6:31 am

Einfari wrote:
It's totally reasonable for you to make the first move in this case. I had to ask my boyfriend out because he was too afraid and oblivious to do anything. We went to high school together(never dated) and then reconnected in college. I was really surprised that he never had a girlfriend considering the amount of people I knew who think he's really attractive. My mom and I both think he's on the spectrum, so he was most likely completely unaware when women found him attractive. IF you're saying this guy is on the spectrum, he will likely be more oblivious to flirting than NT men, so you will have to give an a really obvious hint by asking him out. :D

hopefully things are going great!